• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FAQ - The New World

1,819 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So in general you want to tell me that all the players who just logged in on other servers to get Event stuff will now recieve a high advantage ?!?!? 
I dont know why i should play on multiple servers just to get this advantage..
I dont get it why you want to ruin the usual playerbase that is not doing login shit on other servers ! 

As you said before you will have a look which Server is Mainserver, so why you want to merge Warehouse/Money ?? 
Just leave it with all the items that are Existing on the Mainserver of a player.
Problem with Warehousemerge: RIP Marketplace (nothing more to say)

And yes i am really looking forward to see more and more players with additional 7 Days Combat Exp Book, Multiple Kamasilve and shittons of Loyalties.

So you really want to force players to Login on 3 Server? Maybe if you would have said that at the beginning i could understand that you merge all the stuff together.

I can only say if Marketplace gets rekt and the gap between of the playerbase is increasing (Non Jordine Players: Free Grind Spots - better Gear since less people at worlbosses): "F*** this I am out!"

Feel the salt

Edited by Bouba
1 person likes this

Posted

normal playing /= login for rewards from events

Posted

No because it was a bug, doing the attendance reward thingy was not, it was common sense.

Yes, and claim rewards knowing about server merge will occur (because it happened in KR and they know it) is a really game feature. yeah. right.

1 person likes this

Posted

KR had the same warehouse merge, pretty much everyone knew about it so... You're just one of the few that did not, stop QQ.

I did it too but that still doesn't make it ok you retard. 

Posted

Yes, and claim rewards knowing about server merge will occur (because it happened in KR and they know it) is a really game feature. yeah. right.

It was also posted here, not our fault you people are lazy ^_^ 

2 people like this

Posted

There is no point in investing anymore time in this "game". It was ruined by greedy business decisions and now finished the act by rewarding multiple server exploiters. I regret my investment into this game both time and money. It's shame because I really liked it at first, but at least, it made me cautious to any korean games with false promises.

9 people like this

Posted

PJSalt.

Posted

You really don't have a -----ing clue about how to keep shit balanced, you're going to have ppl that get all the attendance and event rewards merged. Players with 500+ contribution points making them able to have a crafting super empire etc... etc.... 

#HangsHeadInShame

actually you dont have a clue nor can you read, if i have 200 contribution on edn and 100 on oren I wont get 300 points after the merge they will use the exp from getting 100 points add it to your edan score and you might have 225 afterwards and it is all you deserve because you earned all that contribution exp by playing.

for the events its not a big deal you people need to get it out of your head that boss gear was meant to be some uber elite raid boss loot like in WOW, on the older versions of the game the market place is filled with boss gear there is soo much, we were meant to all have it and its not some lame epeen measuring stick like other games.

2 people like this

Posted

It was also posted here, not our fault you people are lazy ^_^ 

So, if a exploit, or "exploited" (if you like it more) game feature is posted, is OK. Nice statement.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was known since the start this would happen and they would merge all stuff from servers. Not sure why salty. 

Posted (edited)

A little bit of foresight goes a long way.

I didn't anticipate it this soon but yes, I anticipated it and started near the end of Easter. I just logged in to the other two servers to get events and logged out. So the main advantage I have in my mind is the pets. Two more hawks and four more Penguins. Um two tier 3 horses and two tier 5 horses as well.

While I am sure there's a very, very small percentage that do have 4 pieces of boss armor, most probably have like me. Five Red Nose and one of the other. Yes also the cash, stones, potions, ect, ect, from the Black Spirit board games and other events.

Certainly lots, but a great advantage? No.

I think someone who is 59-60 with TRI and above gear and all the money that comes with that, is still far and above me. Yes they worked for it. As I will, but all that stuff from the other two servers, won't really get me there that much quicker.

Exploit? Nope. From day one you were allowed chars on other servers. Duh.

Edited by Fifty Val Tom
defense

Posted

LOL, get a hold of yourself. That was a BUG that got exploited. This is just players with normal accounts playing characters on multiple servers.

There is NOTHING similar about those issues.

Yeah right a blind man would see through this Bull

Posted

There is no point in investing anymore time in this "game". It was ruined by greedy business decisions and now finished the act by rewarding multiple server exploiters. I regret my investment into this game both time and money. It's shame because I really liked it at first, but at least, it made me cautious to any korean games with false promises.

LOL.

Posted

LOL.

LUL

1 person likes this

Posted

So, if a exploit, or "exploited" (if you like it more) game feature is posted, is OK. Nice statement.

Except it is not an exploit, since it was neither a bug nor a glitch ^_^ 

I played on other servers too, I get to keep the stuff I earned, plain and simple mate. No reason it would disappear.

1 person likes this

Posted

LUL

LEL.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should learn to read, noone will have 500 contribution points, and the attendance reward stuff was largely known, everyone did it. Get rekt.

:D

Yeah my mistake I just quickly scanned over the changes didn't read it properly. 

As for keeping the event rewards etc... 

feels bad man :(  

1 person likes this

Posted

Why not use the highest play time server and bring that one over to the new all in one server?

6 people like this

Posted

Here here! Should do good for the roleplaying community in EU, too :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Claim stuff

Log off

Claim stuff

Log off

PLAY as normal (without missing to claim your stuff, of course)

AFK in your main server, as normal

Repeat.

Wait until the server merge

Profit. Free stuff/money for doing nothing more than play 10?min hahahaha or EVEN LESS on 2 servers.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo is that FAIR??

10 people like this

Posted

KR had the same warehouse merge, pretty much everyone knew about it so... You're just one of the few that did not, stop QQ.

If reading up on KR version of BDO was mandatory in regards to balance then they should have said so when I bought the game. Sorry this is massively imbalancing and bullshit. Either remove these items with merge or give everyone without multiple characters on other servers a certain # of event boxes/items to compensate. Seriously the amount of $ this will amount to with the types of high $ items they have been throwing out there is just crazy. RETHINK this. Please RETHINK this. You will LOSE players over this bull shit. 

5 people like this

Posted

eh? says who?? if you weren't meant to log in and received those rewards on each server it wouldn't have worked that way it would be one per account period not per server. your logic is broken there. Shovel was an exploit as you were never intended to be able to shovel without using energy, and you had to exploit a code glitch to enable it, these are very different things and any critical thinking can see the difference.

Never the less.. its exploiting to get one up over the rest.

Now its kokao fault, the players were smart ill give them that, but if this was allowed it should have been stated.

There is nothing logic about a company letting people get one up on the rest by exploiting rewards system to wait for a server merge.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone has been waiting for the server merge and now with one decision you managed to ruin it. Letting people keep the attendance rewards from all servers is just pure stupidity in a competitive game like this and gives some people an unfair advantage. Just reconsider.

Every new person is at a disadvantage when they come in, i started a couple of months ago and i dont have nearly as many rewards as alot of people nor did i know about the 3 server reward thing so am i upset that im at a disadvantage and am i upset that a merge will cause a bigger disadvantage? no im not and i dont really see why alot of you are especially if you knew about the dam thing with the rewardss

Edited by Tirus12

Posted

long long long time ago there was post mega-server or multiple server? I kinda expected this would happens sooner or later, you only can blame yourself oh we want multiple servers "cry" "cry", they could have started 1 mega-server with bit less channels, and people would have fun. there would be no merge problem later, they could always add or reduce channels. Majority people wanted mutlple servers, so don't ----- "cry" about: people who got stuff from other server don't deserve it. If you wasn't smart to realize it, "It's your own fault".

I saw this coming, so I also made characters to other server, without telling anyone, why? I want keep the game healthy, I rolled a dice and I won. If Kakako/Daum decided to delete those items, It's fine by me. But don't forget that some players did play on multiple servers, either for friends or just to have fun.

Posted

We keep working on reducing desync / lag issues and predictions are, that the merge will not affect performance negatively.

It is not considered an exploit if players benefit from having played on several servers prior to the server merge.

21 people like this