• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FAQ - The New World

1,819 posts in this topic

Posted

Update regarding your concerns about duplicate event items

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their feedback.

We have investigated some data to see how many players are in fact affected by this, and found out that the amount of people that really actively did play on multiple servers far outweighs the amount of people that only logged into multiple servers to claim event rewards.

As a result of this, we have decided to stand by our original decision, and warehouses from different servers will still be merged. We cannot punish a very big group of players that really spent time playing on different servers and take their items away, just because of a very small minority of players.

Please keep in mind that what this small minority of players did is not an exploit, and cannot be compared to what happened with the Shovel exploiters. We definitely understand your concerns of it being unfair to other players that did not take this chance, but as simply logging into multiple servers and participating in events was never an exploit, we can not punish these players for it either.

If in the future you are ever unsure about whether something is an exploit or not, please do contact our support and just ask us.

Best regards,
GM Dew

small minority? l don't believe that at all.

Where did you draw the line between accounts with real playtime and those who just logged in? what level and how much time?

This is a really really bad decision from you GM_dew. its very bad game design and execution from KAKAO. You never stop to disappoint. Players are being punished because of your bad game design.

If its a small minority then I guess you just can show us the official numbers? The next time I find a exploit I will not report it that's for sure.

2 people like this

Posted

small minority? l don't believe that at all.

Where did you draw the line between accounts with real playtime and those who just logged in? what level and how much time?

This is a really really bad decision from you GM_dew. its very bad game design and execution from KAKAO. You never stop to disappoint. Players are being punished because of your bad game design.

If its a small minority then I guess you just can show us the official numbers? The next time I find a exploit I will not report it that's for sure.

The quit. If people don't like the way things are going, there's plenty of other games out there.

3 people like this

Posted

My main problem with this whole situation is time and effort to reward ratio.

By merging everything from other servers it means the hard work people did on their main server becomes horribly diminished by people that spent seconds to switch server, login and click a button, then go back to their main server. 

Not to pick on you since we don't exactly disagree on the meat this issue. My comparison to the feedback thread for the Value Pack that you said had no way or relating at all, well turns out I was right.

If they were so upset about this, they would have done something about this ahead of time, instead of making a feedback thread when everyone starting getting upset about it.

I'm not surprised at all unfortunately.

Posted

We have investigated some data to see how many players are in fact affected by this, and found out that the amount of people that really actively did play on multiple servers far outweighs the amount of people that only logged into multiple servers to claim event rewards.

As a result of this, we have decided to stand by our original decision, and warehouses from different servers will still be merged. We cannot punish a very big group of players that really spent time playing on different servers and take their items away, just because of a very small minority of players.

Please keep in mind that what this small minority of players did is not an exploit, and cannot be compared to what happened with the Shovel exploiters. We definitely understand your concerns of it being unfair to other players that did not take this chance, but as simply logging into multiple servers and participating in events was never an exploit, we can not punish these players for it either.

If in the future you are ever unsure about whether something is an exploit or not, please do contact our support and just ask us.

Best regards,
GM Dew

@GM_Dew

The fairest solution that would make everyone happy would be to simply split all the server accounts to become separate accounts (so given new CD keys or players will fill out a form with new emails to unlock them, perhaps charging $10 for the unlock service - although this game seem to be free in some regions like Korea, so this may not be necessary).

I don't know if anyone will see this response, but maybe the BDO team can look into this solution of separating the accounts? This would be a win-win, without giving an insurmountable unfair advantage to a group of players. If they've played on multiple accounts, they already played them as separate entities, meaning keeping them separate won't harm them in any way (unless they anticipated a merge and used this knowledge to their advantage).

Posted

to be honest... i dont think theres a big group actually playing on 3 server effectiv.

Bdo consumes that much time, so u wont be able to play 3 different servers.

even 1 server and 1 char is way to much work.. ;P

there is just a big group of ppl that were hopeing it ends like that after the merge. and stubit ppl like me didnt realise the chance to get free stuff..

Eh... have you ever met altoholics? I'll probably never enchant past TRI but at least I'll soon have every class at level 56.

Posted

@GM_Dew

The fairest solution that would make everyone happy would be to simply split all the server accounts to become separate accounts (so given new CD keys or players will fill out a form with new emails to unlock them, perhaps charging $10 for the unlock service - although this game seem to be free in some regions like Korea, so this may not be necessary).

I don't know if anyone will see this response, but maybe the BDO team can look into this solution of separating the accounts? This would be a win-win, without giving an insurmountable unfair advantage to a group of players. If they've played on multiple accounts, they already played them as separate entities, meaning keeping them separate won't harm them in any way (unless they anticipated a merge and used this knowledge to their advantage).

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

Posted

if i decide to stock up on boss scrolls from different servers so that they carry over to the new world, when should i begin? the 23rd of november? or an earlier date since the process is supposed to take a week?, will the servers be offline for an entire week or something?

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

GM_Dew I <3 YOU!!!!! 

2 people like this

Posted

3 x more channels = people spread on all of them. Simple as that. 

1. There is lots of channels, lots of grinding spots I'm pretty sure You can figure something out.

2. I don't see any reason why would it be any different than it is now.

3. Again 36 channels so yeah.

4. It might be easier for them to keep up one server at better state than 3 at once. 

5. People that are on top won't really notice "tons of silver" from this merge and it won't make YOU suddenly to go from average gear to top. 

6. This is just meh I don't even want to go into explaining why this is just silly.

It's funny how lots of people asked for server merge long time ago and now people are finding only cons of it ... Guess You really can't please some people.

It's funny seeing people stressing the 36 channels as a way solving crowdedness.
I mean, the world as well has a lot of space, why do people pack in CBD?
Also, 36 channels does NOT guarantee EVENLY DISTRIBUTED PLAYERS.
Plus the 12-minute channel swap CD, this is EVEN WORSE.

Channels have ALWAYS BEEN holding UNEVENLY DISTRIBUTED numbers of PLAYERS.
UNLESS they make it visible on HOW MANY players are on each channel.
BUT THEN, this again, does NOT guarantee players are EVENLY DISTRIBUTED over grind spot.

How hard to accept that the game is crowded AF no matter how many channels you put in. 
Even if you have 100 channels, Sausans COULD still be crowded.
It really depends on HOW MANY BIG GUILDS home on a channel.
With ALL other servers merged into ONE region, there will be opening players to HIGHER POSSIBILITY THAT there will be MORE people entering in the SAME channel.

Posted

Those that run the game are the authority on if something is an exploit or not.   GM Dew said it was not an exploit.   Therefore it's not an exploit.   You don't get to make that decision no matter how loud you cry that it is.

Exploiter in the flesh.

verb (used with object)
to utilize, especially for profit; turn to practical account:
to exploit a business opportunity.
to use selfishly for one's own ends:
employers who exploit their workers.
to advance or further through exploitation; promote:
He exploited his new movie through a series of guest appearances.

Posted

For those arguing that merging all servers' free reward items is not an exploit (in this case, def. 1: taking advantage of another, situation, flaw, etc. unjustly for one's own ends), please try and consider the players with "principles" and uninformed players, whether new or old. I'm sure if Kakao decided differently for NA/EU to not merge all of the servers, keeping only your main server, you'd be outraged for all of the supposed "hard work" you have done. You cannot expect either new or old players to research on how Kakao managed KR servers as this is NA/EU, and in general, people play games for fun. While there are hardcore players who research thoroughly about the game, company, etc., they can reap the benefits and "exploits" in-game, but they are incomparable with the majority. 

Server merging is outside the game, not under the player's control (to an extent), determined by the game company. So unless it is officially announced that server merging will merge all servers' free reward items and Kakao had the intent for players to exploit (def. 2: make full use of) the reward system on each server anticipating a merge for these items, we the players define what is an exploit for the game as a whole (not in-game mechanics). And as some have vehemently expressed, Kakao's management may be the "flaw" being taken advantage of over other players.

Moreover, according to what I've read, when KR's servers merged, they did not receive the same type of rewards as us, so it may not have had much impact on the game and to the players... *shrugs

I for one do not care about the merging of the free rewards as imo wealth/gear is not the utmost importance in this game. I just hope players that may benefit from the merging of each servers' potential wealth and, if they're lucky, top end gear, don't endlessly whine and cry about this game or a certain class when they lose to a lower geared player. I love most of what BDO has to offer compared to other mmorpgs out there but if Kakao keeps relying on players with similar perspectives as I while losing the trust of players, that may be a poor business decision--whatever that means.

My proposition for Kakao is:

1. To minimize the amount of "exploit" received by those that deliberately logged onto each server for the free rewards, loyalties, etc. by either allowing players to decide 2, not 3, servers to merge. (On a side note: I still can't think of a reason why someone in their right minds would play in all 3 servers... how can you have friends on all 3 servers, don't you guys discuss which server you want to play on? 2 is reasonable, but 3? really?)

2. Compensate all players with a boss gear boss (since that is probably one of the main reasons people are mad) or something (free stuff is always welcome for greedy players)

OR 3., not care what players think, further hurting PR.

Option 3 is the best one :) and in this case they did care about the players that had valid points. Just because you didn't manage your time wisely doesn't mean others are greedy or should be punished for your laziness. Just another worthless post of salt, and i am glad "you the Lazy" deemed it an exploit. Unfortunately for you the GM's didn't and have already posted the merger going thru as intended, 

Exploiter in the flesh.

verb (used with object)

The Gm's have spoken. Shut up and let it go or leave my god your salt is amazing. 

1 person likes this

Posted

For those arguing that merging all servers' free reward items is not an exploit (in this case, def. 1: taking advantage of another, situation, flaw, etc. unjustly for one's own ends), please try and consider the players with "principles" and uninformed players, whether new or old. I'm sure if Kakao decided differently for NA/EU to not merge all of the servers, keeping only your main server, you'd be outraged for all of the supposed "hard work" you have done. You cannot expect either new or old players to research on how Kakao managed KR servers as this is NA/EU, and in general, people play games for fun. While there are hardcore players who research thoroughly about the game, company, etc., they can reap the benefits and "exploits" in-game, but they are incomparable with the majority. 

Server merging is outside the game, not under the player's control (to an extent), determined by the game company. So unless it is officially announced that server merging will merge all servers' free reward items and Kakao had the intent for players to exploit (def. 2: make full use of) the reward system on each server anticipating a merge for these items, we the players define what is an exploit for the game as a whole (not in-game mechanics). And as some have vehemently expressed, Kakao's management may be the "flaw" being taken advantage of over other players.

Moreover, according to what I've read, when KR's servers merged, they did not receive the same type of rewards as us, so it may not have had much impact on the game and to the players... *shrugs

I for one do not care about the merging of the free rewards as imo wealth/gear is not the utmost importance in this game. I just hope players that may benefit from the merging of each servers' potential wealth and, if they're lucky, top end gear, don't endlessly whine and cry about this game or a certain class when they lose to a lower geared player. I love most of what BDO has to offer compared to other mmorpgs out there but if Kakao keeps relying on players with similar perspectives as I while losing the trust of players, that may be a poor business decision--whatever that means.

My proposition for Kakao is:

1. To minimize the amount of "exploit" received by those that deliberately logged onto each server for the free rewards, loyalties, etc. by either allowing players to decide 2, not 3, servers to merge. (On a side note: I still can't think of a reason why someone in their right minds would play in all 3 servers... how can you have friends on all 3 servers, don't you guys discuss which server you want to play on? 2 is reasonable, but 3? really?)

2. Compensate all players with a boss gear boss (since that is probably one of the main reasons people are mad) or something (free stuff is always welcome for greedy players)

OR 3., not care what players think, further hurting PR.

Well You are wrong. People (at least the ones I know) who logged to other servers were prepared to not get anything in case of server merge. But were also prepared to actually gain something out of it. Your proposals are just pointless since publisher said twice already how the merge goes.

well we will see when u start complaining all of you who are for those event rewards when there is no players to play with... at first this server merge happend because there is to small ammount of people to play with not because there are more people... and why is this community not growing we all know.

Yeah because you know better what is the state of the game than the devs/publishers. Funny how according to YOU soon there will be no1 to play with but when doing bosses every day I see more people than ever there. Think yesterday all non war jordine channels were crowded. Clearly we are going down :(

Posted (edited)

Another concern I have about this merge is population and grinding areas. Lets use Sausans as an example. It's packed on all channels most of the time on my server. And it's packed in Heidel with afk fishers and a crowd around the MP all the time.  So what happens with 3x the people?  Hell, we can't move now sometimes with the lag, and I have a hardcore rig. I really don't understand why we are having this merge. Node Wars? Just because people don't want to do it because it sucks is no reason to cram everybody into a small space and make it almost unplayable.

So, How are we to handle the grinding areas? Hmm, change channels? Thats an option with 36 channels. Oh wait . . . . . there's 15 minutes between channel change, so I'll have to spend 3, 4, or 5 hours a day just to find one that doesn't have anyone grinding at Sausans or other popular areas. So thats not an option.  

Basically, this is how it's going to go . . . . .

1. Only Guilds that control the grinding areas will get to grind. Un-guilded players are screwed.
2. You'll spend a huge amount of wasted time trying to find an abundant fishing spot.
3. Going into any large city will drop your FPS down to under 5 and you won't be able to move.
4. The desync issue will become more frequent with the increased server load.
5. People that played on multiple servers for months will have tons of silver and will be able to waste it on the best gear available, which will destroy the PvP game for most.
6. People with tons of silver will pre-order every possible popular item at highest price so nobody else will have a chance. 

These are just a few of the "cons" that I suspect will happen. Here are the "Pros":

1. More marketplace items. ( Oh wait . . . . all the merged rich people will have sucked them up )

Sorry, no "pros" with this server merge.

You should not see a big increase of lag or player density, as the amount of channels stays the same.

We currently have 3 servers / region, with 12 channels each. This results in a total of 36 channels.
The new server will also have 36 channels, so the amount of players on each channel should be roughly the same.

@GM_Dew why can't we do voting on things that people like or don't like and lets see if that's true about event items merge ...

Forum polls do not represent an accurate voice for the playerbase, as most players do not use these forums.

@GM_Dew
about :

1) the NPC's Amity - Do we keep the max available across 3 servers or just the main server data?
2) the mounts accidentally left out of the stables for locked and soon-to-be deleted chars  - Will they be sent back to stable/wharf : on merge, on deletion, never?

We've requested further clarification for these questions, and we'll add it to our FAQ once we receive more information.

@GM_Dew

This is currently not an option being considered, as it would just open up the possibilities for massive abuse in regards to account selling.

will the servers be offline for an entire week or something?

No, the servers will only be offline during the long maintenance on November 30th. The transition starts on November 26th in the way that certain functions such as sieges will get disabled. However, the game will stay online until November 30th.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew
2 people like this

Posted

Exploiter in the flesh.

verb (used with object)

You are using definitions that have nothing to do with software exploiting, which is the type that applies to gaming.  Context is important in english.  In this context, it means to take advantage of a software flaw for malicious purposes.  No software flaw was used in this case, as opposed to the shovel exploit in which a flaw WAS abused.  

1 person likes this

Posted

The following has been updated in the FAQ:

6. What happens to workers for players with characters across multiple servers?

They all get merged, the highest level on the top, and the lowest level on the bottom. However, if the number of workers you have exceeds the number of lodging you have, then the exceeding workers can only be checked out, and can't be checked in. You can get the excess workers to work but cannot regenerate their stamina. If you expand your lodging, workers can be used as usual. If you have more workers than you need, you can sell them at Worker Exchange.

In the case that you used more than 3 Worker's Lodging Expansion Coupons on the same region, you will be refunded the excess amount.

15. What happens to contribution for players with characters across multiple servers?

If a player has characters across multiple servers, the last server you log into before the maintenance on November 30th will be designated as your “main server”. The Contribution Points from the main server are kept, and the Contribution Points from the rest of the servers are converted into Contribution EXP, and get merged into the main server.

Just to be clear this means, if Server A has 10 Contribution, and Server B has 10 Contribution, they will not simply just be added up to become 20.

Any contribution rental items on servers other than your main one will be automatically removed and the Contribution Points will be refunded. Those points will then be converted in Contribution EXP and added to your main server.

31. Where will the Horse Race channels be?

The Horse Race channels will remain the same for now. We will be monitoring the popularity of horse racing and we can adjust the amount of Horse Race channels as needed.

32. Will the cooldown on channel switching be reduced or removed?

No, it will remain the same.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

To me personally, the fundamental question is why is it even possible to claim attendance/login rewards across multiple servers and not just once per account? Why does it even go as far as veteran players being able to leech rewards that are meant for new/returning players on a different server? I guess the answer is because it has been like this in KR and we are - once again - getting the precisely same content. Speaking of the KR version, as far as I'm aware, the warehouse merging follows the precisely same approach as it already happened in the KR version.

In which case there would have been at least two possible scenarios: First, change the way claiming across multiple servers work well in advance. But I guess since that would have required an actual adaptation to EU/NA for the game, this was out of reach, which brings me to the second and far more likely approach. You (as in Kakao) could have communicated this well in advance so everyone would have been on equal footing and could decide for themselves if the extra "work" of logging into the other two servers to leech rewards is something worth doing or not.

That said, once again the way this is being handled and most importantly communicated (rather: NOT) is downright disgusting, it shows a complete disregard for the majority of the player-base who stuck to their main server and did not go out of their way to leech stuff like explorer rewards that were quite clearly intended for new/returning players, not veterans. The message delivered here is clear: No care for balance, take advantage in whatever way you can, morals be damned.

Lastly, if taking stuff away isn't a thing, then there are always alternatives along the lines of rewarding the players who remained "loyal" to their main server and offer them the chance to earn extra loyalty/attendance/login rewards for a certain amount of time in order to compensate for the whole multiple server disaster and the pathetic leeches who took advantage of it.

Disappointed, nothing further to add.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Might as well drop it. Kakao has made their stance clear. Its obvious that theyre not going to do anything. Its much easier for them that way. At this point you might as well sit down and shut up, and this coming from a person that was hoping that Kakao would've done something about it. Now you decide, are you going to leave or are you going to stay because of this? I bet you most people who complained about this will keep playing. Time will pass and this will go the way of the p2w complaints. No point in trying to fight it. 

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted

In which case there would have been at least two possible scenarios: First, change the way claiming across multiple servers work well in advance. But I guess since that would have required an actual adaptation to EU/NA for the game, this was out of reach, which brings me to the second and far more likely approach. You (as in Kakao) could have communicated this well in advance so everyone would have been on equal footing and could decide for themselves if the extra "work" of logging into the other two servers to leech rewards is something worth doing or not.

Lastly, if taking stuff away isn't a thing, then there are always alternatives along the lines of rewarding the players who remained "loyal" to their main server and offer them the chance to earn extra loyalty/attendance/login rewards for a certain amount of time in order to compensate for the whole multiple server disaster and the pathetic leeches who took advantage of it.

The server merge was communicated as soon as it was possible for us. We tried our best to make it public as much in advance as we could.

We do not expect anyone to know about it before we announce it, and we do not expect everyone to play on multiple servers either. However, if someone did, we will not be punishing them for it.

I must reiterate that the actual amount of players that created multiple characters on different servers for the sole reason of getting event rewards before our announcement is extremely low, and it should not affect the economy in any way, therefor we have decided not to send out any compensation.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Im curious @GM_Dew, how do you guys know whether a person created a character on another server to play legitimately or not? Did you guys compare playtime on all servers? I wonder if you guys looked at people who have 20 or 30 hours on two servers and 300 hours on another server and decided that all these characters were played legitimately despite the obvious fact that only one server was the main server. 

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew Who are saying that you took anything for them ? Players who didn't receive those rewards just want equal event rewards and what are u saying we're to late like as we don't deserve those ... shame on you because u didn't help in anyway to those people you're just denying and not help at all .. you're here to answer questions but anytime we didn't want anything from your community you guys just forced us to accept anything people didn't want and this is why this server merge happening in the 1st place. SHAME ON YOU

Edited by GordonLA

Posted

@GM_Dew 

Plz do something for all those players who haven't characters on multiple servers.

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew

You wrote both statements ...could you please explain, why such a low minority (your own words) could create a MASSIVE ABUSE in regards of account selling ?

Why would they even sell their accounts ? They loved all of their Chars and played them so actively (your own words) and the event rewards are so little, they would never affect the economy (your own words)...so why should someone even buy a "worthless" account ?

I think we all know the truth ... 

I feel really sorry for you GM_Drew, that you have to defend such a decision from KAKAO....

I must reiterate that the actual amount of players that created multiple characters on different servers for the sole reason of getting event rewards before our announcement is extremely low, and it should not affect the economy in any way, therefor we have decided not to send out any compensation.

Best regards,
GM Dew

This is currently not an option being considered, as it would just open up the possibilities for massive abuse in regards to account selling.

Edited by Ganta
3 people like this

Posted

@GM_Dew You have the patience of a saint.  lol  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Giving people multiple accounts is a TERRIBLE idea. The only solution that would work, that I've seen, is to FORCE people to choose characters from ONE server and let customer service deal with the special cases of people who legitimately played on multiple servers. The issue with this solution is that it would create a lot of work for customer service, because you can bet your ass a lot of people who had characters on other servers purely for the attendance rewards would sent in illegitimate claims to customer service. Much cheaper and easier for Kakao to do nothing.

All those people still trying to change things, face it, Kakao has made up their mind, theyre not going to do anything. Might as well just stop wasting your time.

Oh, and I wanted to add, props to @GM_Dew for all the work she is doing. Even though I dont agree with the final decision on this matter, I still giver her massive props for the good job she is doing! :)

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew

You wrote both statements ...could you please explain, why such a low minority (your own words) could create a MASSIVE ABUSE in regards of account selling ?

Why would they even sell their accounts ? They loved all of their Chars and played them so actively (your own words) and the event rewards are so little, they would never affect the economy (your own words)...so why should someone even buy a "worthless" account ?

I think we all know the truth ... 

I feel really sorry for you GM_Drew, that you have to defend such a decision from KAKAO....

The amount of players that only created characters to benefit from event rewards is very small.

However, the amount of players that actually really played on multiple servers is not that small.

The suggestion is to split up the accounts for both groups, which will result in a large amount of free accounts.

Oh, and I wanted to add, props to @GM_Dew for all the work she is doing. Even though I dont agree with the final decision on this matter, I still giver her massive props for the good job she is doing! :)

Thank you. =)

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew