• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Support> Open Recruitment. Looking for Competent Players for Node Wars | Teamspeak | Discord | 161+ AP without offhand | Lvl 58+

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care enough to go through and respond line-by-line and refute the wall of spin... but the one above should have made anyone who played on Orwen lol.  The facts:

• <Rage> was a founding member of the hilariously named "Meerkat Alliance" (shout to <Veritas>)
  • <Rage> worked with <FoE> so much that everyone treated them as a single entity.  (shout to Thork, thank you for your service).
  • After the <Support> shot-caller abruptly "quit" and the <Rage> leadership stepped up, we had an ally at sieges (shout to <BlackRose>).
  • The first fight out of the gate for Rage 2.0, we worked with another guild (shout to <Kyoukai>).

Please don't pin your social ineptitude and insecurities on us. 

I get it.  We broke up.  And we're cool with that.  Let's just move on.  I mean, we're just better off as friends, you know?    

Can confirm, rage has said history. Looking forward to more fights with my old orwen boys ;)

2 people like this

Posted

I don't care enough to go through and respond line-by-line and refute the wall of spin... but the one above should have made anyone who played on Orwen lol.  The facts:

• <Rage> was a founding member of the hilariously named "Meerkat Alliance" (shout to <Veritas>)
  • <Rage> worked with <FoE> so much that everyone treated them as a single entity.  (shout to Thork, thank you for your service).
  • After the <Support> shot-caller abruptly "quit" and the <Rage> leadership stepped up, we had an ally at sieges (shout to <BlackRose>).
  • The first fight out of the gate for Rage 2.0, we worked with another guild (shout to <Kyoukai>).

I get it.  We broke up.  And we're cool with that.  Let's just move on.  I mean, we're just better off as friends, you know?    

It shows that you're a lawyer, it's why I broke up with my ex. Trying to further spin something to make yourself look completely innocent. I will be honest you guys aren't the only reason I Abruptly "quit" support, but it definitely was a factor.

you're contradicting everything you guys told us( me and Val) in TS. You said Rage always worked alone and felt it was better to work on yourselves than rely on the help of others. Yet here you are saying you have had all these alliances. So you lied there.(good lawyering)

When you guys came to us and we talked it over Pre Merge we both agreed we should start off with no allies and see how we do on our own.

It was quickly realized that we had attendance issues as well as issues with players being more dedicated to gearing up/ PvP(from both sides ours and yours, we kicked a lot of ours no questions asked but left yours for the time being cause we didn't want to cause friction)

after the first few weeks I realized the new world NA server sieges cannot be won unless you have an ally or Merc guilds, hence why IIIII am the one who brought up the Blackrose ally for a siege before I left guild. (I made that happen not you) You guys are the ones who brought friction to the topic, stating "I will be the first one to leave the guild if we're just going to rely on other guilds for help and not work on bettering ourselves first".

first of all, No -----ing shit we're going to work on ourselves, that's why we made a January 15th gear and attendance REQ. (which you also gave us friction on) The reason for this was to weed out people who were obviously not dedicated enough to be considered relevant in end game siege PvP. Step 1 to working on yourselves in my mind is to weed out all the people who don't want or need to be there in the first place. THEN you can move on to step 2 which was HOPEFULLY winning a single -----ing siege war even if it meant going Gravity or Man Up mode and mercing guilds for at least 1 win. This brings publicity to your guild and relevancy to potentially bring in more people. THIS IS HOW MAN UP CAME TO BE WHAT IT IS NOW.(with the added memetastic propaganda videos of course)

Then at that point because you own a territory, you have publicity, you have strict requirements, you now have a whole week of free time to work on tactics, scrimmages, gear, levels, whatever your heart desires.

From here you can go on the be a good competitive healthy siege guild. Not just a "siege" guild that dies and loses all its members in a slow agonizing death as your attendance drops lower than your apparent IQ. 

That's my rant, hope you guys have luck somewhere else. Wish I would have listened to all the -----ing people who told us merging with rage was a bad idea.

Posted

It shows that you're a lawyer, it's why I broke up with my ex. Trying to further spin something to make yourself look completely innocent. I will be honest you guys aren't the only reason I Abruptly "quit" support, but it definitely was a factor.

you're contradicting everything you guys told us( me and Val) in TS. You said Rage always worked alone and felt it was better to work on yourselves than rely on the help of others. Yet here you are saying you have had all these alliances. So you lied there.(good lawyering)

When you guys came to us and we talked it over Pre Merge we both agreed we should start off with no allies and see how we do on our own.

It was quickly realized that we had attendance issues as well as issues with players being more dedicated to gearing up/ PvP(from both sides ours and yours, we kicked a lot of ours no questions asked but left yours for the time being cause we didn't want to cause friction)

after the first few weeks I realized the new world NA server sieges cannot be won unless you have an ally or Merc guilds, hence why IIIII am the one who brought up the Blackrose ally for a siege before I left guild. (I made that happen not you) You guys are the ones who brought friction to the topic, stating "I will be the first one to leave the guild if we're just going to rely on other guilds for help and not work on bettering ourselves first".

first of all, No -----ing shit we're going to work on ourselves, that's why we made a January 15th gear and attendance REQ. (which you also gave us friction on) The reason for this was to weed out people who were obviously not dedicated enough to be considered relevant in end game siege PvP. Step 1 to working on yourselves in my mind is to weed out all the people who don't want or need to be there in the first place. THEN you can move on to step 2 which was HOPEFULLY winning a single -----ing siege war even if it meant going Gravity or Man Up mode and mercing guilds for at least 1 win. This brings publicity to your guild and relevancy to potentially bring in more people. THIS IS HOW MAN UP CAME TO BE WHAT IT IS NOW.(with the added memetastic propaganda videos of course)

Then at that point because you own a territory, you have publicity, you have strict requirements, you now have a whole week of free time to work on tactics, scrimmages, gear, levels, whatever your heart desires.

From here you can go on the be a good competitive healthy siege guild. Not just a "siege" guild that dies and loses all its members in a slow agonizing death as your attendance drops lower than your apparent IQ. 

That's my rant, hope you guys have luck somewhere else. Wish I would have listened to all the -----ing people who told us merging with rage was a bad idea.

Sounds like you guys were still counting each other as a separate entity, a good merge is more like a marriage where you don't keep separate bank accounts or you at least didn't settle on a balanced hierarchy.  I mean you guys basically merged two guilds who never played with each other, chatted a couple times in ts, and then expected to just kick ass and take names.  It takes time to mesh even without unrealistic expectations.

Posted

Before Kikimora left the guild, we had an officer meeting about working with Blackrose, and the vibe I got from Rage was that we shouldn't need an ally (maybe I'm wrong). Kiki was the one that originally got in contact with Blackrose, and I continued where he left off. Rage didn't set that up...? My bad if I got the wrong idea though. It's just what it felt like in the officer meeting we had. 

c1b3fbd83f5ba26466741550e06b2527.png

Posted (edited)

You're pretty delusional. I liked a lot of you guys, including you, but you literally just wanted to be a zerg. You GOT YOUR SHOT CALLING FROM WATCHING A GRAVITY VIDEO (which was -----ing awful btw and it CLEARLY SHOWED). Every fight you lost, it was always just 30 minutes of complaining about numbers. When you thought you were going to lose a fight, you didn't even show up to try (some pvp guild ya?). I'm 99% sure you'd suck a -----, or two if it meant getting a territory and trying to feed your ego *bad news, people don't just join a guild because they have a region*.  

The reason why a lot of the things were brushed off from us, was because your leadership was just non existent. You were basically the acting GM, and IN MY OPINION (everyone is entitled to their own), didn't even know what to do other then just complain about numbers and try and get into the *big boy politics*. Val is a good dude, but he's hella quiet and I don't even really know what he did other then just being the GM, and guild summoning. Other then you two, I don't even know who the other officers were/what they even did. Were they even officers? Or just there for decs/quests.

Your own members would talk shit about how unorganized you are and whine for payouts and all this stuff that just was not fun or healthy, the top end of support was cool as -----, and good but the rest you just had far too many fillers, like we did, who were there just for the purpose of being there, or were friends of people. Would spend the entire day doing nothing but dumb shit like hunting, or playing on KR server, and then would show up to a fight get rolled, and then wonder why they got rolled.

Your attendance was terrible because there was no leadership, you just kept making bad decision on bad decision on bad decision. You tried to pick on LoTD because you assumed they were weak, and it blew up in your face terribly. You should of just listened to the original plan of going to Serendia, and you would of been a siege guild.  We kind of called it early on when you brought up the whole Ghost stealing a guild thing, and how you were so hell bent on kicking him and distancing him from the "new support" and then as soon as you talked to him, you went back on what you were saying that you were kind of a ----- as a leader (no offense, by ----- i really mean a pushover, someone with no back bone)

But anyway, I still like you guys you're cool af, get in your jabs and whatnot so I can move on 

Before Kikimora left the guild, we had an officer meeting about working with Blackrose, and the vibe I got from Rage was that we shouldn't need an ally (maybe I'm wrong). Kiki was the one that originally got in contact with Blackrose, and I continued where he left off. Rage didn't set that up...? My bad if I got the wrong idea though. It's just what it felt like in the officer meeting we had. 

c1b3fbd83f5ba26466741550e06b2527.png

Yep, Lokien may of been mistaken but I do recall Kiki first approaching BlackRose. More-or less you're also right about us not WANTING to ally with people against the others. Sure, if we're going to hit some of these other guilds who have allies and shit, by all means bring a friend. But just wanting to 2v1 someone for the sake of it, wasn't down for it.  It was a huge turn off that there wasn't much actual PvP going on, we're used to fighting 4-5 times a week, whether it be a node or a scrim, to try and continually improve and get people into a PvP Atmosphere, and it just wasnt there.

Edited by NotKallock
1 person likes this

Posted

TBH just finish the divorce papers and come fight on T2s. More the merrier, ----- dat Saturday lag life. pvp all week boys.

1 person likes this

Posted

His statement remains mostly true. We mostly worked alone, the only fights we worked with FoE was when other guilds were bringing more than or equal to what FoE+Rage was bringing together. in total, we probably worked with FoE in about  20-30%, maybe even 40%, of our fights and they were mostly siege fights. (We did work well together.)

We never really disagreed with the allying thing, but with the amount of people we were pulling, I personally was feeling super confident that we would at least be able to hold off any 1-2 and even 3 guilds that were not part of the top 5.

It was more the "Put yourself in a position of potentially winning" rather than "Do whatever it takes to win" in our case. (aka 4-5 guild alliances)

No one feels good about just roflstomping a guild (the fight against SouthEmpire and Eternidad on Oze Pass, a perfect example). I don't know about you guys, but that shit was plain boring and pathetic. Yet I had the feeling that a lot of the members felt good about it that we secured a T3.

That was one of your problems, you guys always projected to be the next ManUp rather than bringing up the name Support. "ManUp did this, ManUp did that"

Everyday, outside of a Node fight, we had nothing set up. No guild RBF, No Scrims, Nothing. That's why those "non-serious" node fights started happening and people would enjoy playing together. Everytime we would bring up whether we're doing anything together, it was always the "When we get more people" response. I don't understand why you would want more people to even START doing those. There wasn't ever gonna be a night where attendance would have been perfect.

All in all, I think we all wanted it to be a successful merge, unfortunately, it wasn't. For now, it's time to move on and enjoy the game.

I hope for the best for you guys, I really do. 

Posted

I was not mistaken and I did not misspeak.  I do not claim credit for reaching out to BlackRose.  Or FoE.  Or Flex.  Or Wrath.  Or Kyoukai.  Or quite frankly anyone else that we've worked with.  I'm just pointing out that when the Rage folks were in a position to quash the alliance, we didn't.  We showed up to a midnight meeting.  We talked it out.  We made it work.  

If we were as hostile towards alliances we wouldn't have made up the vast majority of the Support people in that meeting.

1 person likes this

Posted

His statement remains mostly true. We mostly worked alone, the only fights we worked with FoE was when other guilds were bringing more than or equal to what FoE+Rage was bringing together. in total, we probably worked with FoE in about  20-30%, maybe even 40%, of our fights and they were mostly siege fights. (We did work well together.)

We never really disagreed with the allying thing, but with the amount of people we were pulling, I personally was feeling super confident that we would at least be able to hold off any 1-2 and even 3 guilds that were not part of the top 5.

It was more the "Put yourself in a position of potentially winning" rather than "Do whatever it takes to win" in our case. (aka 4-5 guild alliances)

No one feels good about just roflstomping a guild (the fight against SouthEmpire and Eternidad on Oze Pass, a perfect example). I don't know about you guys, but that shit was plain boring and pathetic. Yet I had the feeling that a lot of the members felt good about it that we secured a T3.

That was one of your problems, you guys always projected to be the next ManUp rather than bringing up the name Support. "ManUp did this, ManUp did that"

Everyday, outside of a Node fight, we had nothing set up. No guild RBF, No Scrims, Nothing. That's why those "non-serious" node fights started happening and people would enjoy playing together. Everytime we would bring up whether we're doing anything together, it was always the "When we get more people" response. I don't understand why you would want more people to even START doing those. There wasn't ever gonna be a night where attendance would have been perfect.

All in all, I think we all wanted it to be a successful merge, unfortunately, it wasn't. For now, it's time to move on and enjoy the game.

I hope for the best for you guys, I really do. 

Don't get me wrong I liked alot of the members and I really wanted the merge to work out(Which is why I ultimately decided to leave support even though there were other reasons) I wanted to take a step back and let you guys try and work it out. The only thing I didn't like was the constant friction every time me and val brought something up. We were very accepting of all your ideas and wishes for almost everything even if they didn't work out. I just wish it could have been the same both ways.

Posted

Don't get me wrong I liked alot of the members and I really wanted the merge to work out(Which is why I ultimately decided to leave support even though there were other reasons) I wanted to take a step back and let you guys try and work it out. The only thing I didn't like was the constant friction every time me and val brought something up. We were very accepting of all your ideas and wishes for almost everything even if they didn't work out. I just wish it could have been the same both ways.

That's not true though, we legit spent the majority of the time letting you guys make the decision while we dealt with the consequences. Everytime we brought something up, it was always "alright well lets try this first!" "lets do this instead!". We let you take the front seat pretty much up until you decided to remove yourself from the guild, the only thing we were strongly against, (atleast for me) was you teaming up with Barcode/ManUp to try and fight Gravity/Other guilds and help Barcode try and secure a territory while they *promise to help you out later* because you're just becoming someone elses ----- at that point tbh

Posted (edited)

Predictions were correct

Evey one of my predictions so far are correct

I charge $50 to see your future

BTC only

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

ONE time did I try that gravity shot calling strat against mooncake outside sausans, which btw worked. I stopped calling like that even though there were some who liked it and those that didn't.

If I was hell bent on taking a region I would have just allied multiple guilds way before, or just tried to sneak our way into that calpheon alliance and just rotate a castle. The whole point of making you guys leaders in the guild was that you would help me out and take up some of the slack. Everything just ended up getting pinned on me and I would try to get some of you to help me out, mostly Fostii with base builds and such. Everything else one of you guys could have taken initiative and just set something up you were officers after all. The fact that you didn't and are now calling me and the other officers of support out for having shit leadership techniques is kind of hypocritical. What did you guys do for the guild? I am but one person who was trying to work every angle of a siege guild by myself. You could argue that maybe I should have asked  for help, but you being a leader as well realizing that I was doing so much by myself could have stepped up and offered help.

Posted

LOL bro broooo broooooseph...

You got it all wrong you got it all wrong man. People warned Rage not to merge with BreakthroughScamezDiggerScapesSupport not the other way around!

Posted

That's not true though, we legit spent the majority of the time letting you guys make the decision while we dealt with the consequences. Everytime we brought something up, it was always "alright well lets try this first!" "lets do this instead!". We let you take the front seat pretty much up until you decided to remove yourself from the guild, the only thing we were strongly against, (atleast for me) was you teaming up with Barcode/ManUp to try and fight Gravity/Other guilds and help Barcode try and secure a territory while they *promise to help you out later* because you're just becoming someone elses ----- at that point tbh

Bro, every single time we had one of those retardedly long talks after wars. I took EVERYTHING you guys said and worked with it. I accepted damn near every single one of your ideas and implemented them into fights. I even let you and scotty shot call. I mean there were days where I legit didn't shot call and it was you or scotty. Every single decision made was brought to all of you before we made them and we talked about it. NOTHING was done without your guys approval first. If I didn't care about what you guys wanted I wouldn't have constantly pulled you guys into officer chat and had 3 hour discussions. I would have just said ok Val this is what we're doing, "Hey Rage guys guess what? We're doing this suck it". You're right though I would have helped Man Up and Barcode for political reasons. Not to suck anyone off but to just have a friendly guild in the corner willing to help out if you ever needed it down the road. By what you're saying America should have told EU to go ----- themselves and let Germany take over, cause ----- helping other people for political reasons.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, this thread is embarrassing. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

About the alliance shit,

first off NA end game pvp is complete shit is because theres no allaince from lower tier guilds

all these guilds dont ally and take on bigger guilds so they go uncontested

who gives a ----- if you 2v1

Grats to critical alliance, first guild to haves the balls to have an actual alliance instead of making bs excuses about alliance

I am proud of you guys

And those who talk about not wanting to 2v1 a guild because its "not fair"

Those not familiar to KR seiges.

These are the alliances in KR

https://gyazo.com/83fc31b6337ffbc0cda1e4d6dc538432

NA players assumption "hmmm.... clearly the 6 guild alliance dominates the KR siege war scene"

KR players response "hmmm... thats why they added in 2 min re spawn timers"

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

626bfad9393d302ec2dd1fc796d394f2daa6cb3b

Posted (edited)

Bro, every single time we had one of those retardedly long talks after wars. I took EVERYTHING you guys said and worked with it. I accepted damn near every single one of your ideas and implemented them into fights. I even let you and scotty shot call. I mean there were days where I legit didn't shot call and it was you or scotty. Every single decision made was brought to all of you before we made them and we talked about it. NOTHING was done without your guys approval first. If I didn't care about what you guys wanted I wouldn't have constantly pulled you guys into officer chat and had 3 hour discussions. I would have just said ok Val this is what we're doing, "Hey Rage guys guess what? We're doing this suck it". You're right though I would have helped Man Up and Barcode for political reasons. Not to suck anyone off but to just have a friendly guild in the corner willing to help out if you ever needed it down the road. By what you're saying America should have told EU to go ----- themselves and let Germany take over, cause ----- helping other people for political reasons.

Please don't compare real world politics to in-game politics. What you did, was take everything we said and just brushed it off. It went in one ear, and out the other.  I'm sure the intent to actually listen was there, but to implement it that just didn't happen other then switching up shot callers, and not taking strong allies. Otherwise I really don't know what decisions you think were made that we were a part of. Don't forget, you talked all this shit about FML Being Gravities -----es, but wanted to turn around and do exactly what you were calling them out for doing.

Just so you'll be smarter in the future, America didn't help the EU militarily until we got attacked btw, took 2? years for us to go help out the EU. 

B4D7Lf1.png

Edited by NotKallock
1 person likes this

Posted

Please don't compare real world politics to in-game politics. What you did, was take everything we said and just brushed it off. It went in one ear, and out the other.  I'm sure the intent to actually listen was there, but to implement it that just didn't happen other then switching up shot callers, and not taking strong allies. Otherwise I really don't know what decisions you think were made that we were a part of.

Just so you'll be smarter in the future, America didn't help the EU militarily until we got attacked btw, took 2? years for us to go help out the EU. 

B4D7Lf1.png

What other decisions are you referring to then? outside of wars the only one I can think of was the guild reqs which we consulted you on. Please give me a list.

Posted

About the alliance shit,

first off NA end game pvp is complete shit is because theres no allaince from lower tier guilds

all these guilds dont ally and take on bigger guilds so they go uncontested

who gives a ----- if you 2v1

Grats to critical alliance, first guild to haves the balls to have an actual alliance instead of making bs excuses about alliance

I am proud of you guys

And those who talk about not wanting to 2v1 a guild because its "not fair"

Those not familiar to KR seiges.

These are the alliances in KR

https://gyazo.com/83fc31b6337ffbc0cda1e4d6dc538432

NA players assumption "hmmm.... clearly the 6 guild alliance dominates the KR siege war scene"

KR players response "hmmm... thats why they added in 2 min re spawn timers"

Do you even play this game? "lower tier guilds" don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against. We don't need a territory to "win" at the game, we don't need to rely on other guilds to compete. For some reason people in NA are fueled by there egos and not just enjoying the game, you all want to be the most popular/want people to think you're sooo amazing omg super 1337, instead of just having fun with whatever group you're playing with, and accomplishing what you set out to accomplish. 

a.k.a

wewlad

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Do you even play this game? "lower tier guilds" don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against. We don't need a territory to "win" at the game, we don't need to rely on other guilds to compete. For some reason people in NA are fueled by there egos and not just enjoying the game, you all want to be the most popular/want people to think you're sooo amazing omg super 1337, instead of just having fun with whatever group you're playing with, and accomplishing what you set out to accomplish. 

a.k.a

wewlad

Do YOU even play this game? YOU are the ones created these "empty walls". This game is revolved around siege war for end game pvp ever since the game was made.

Your one of those people who are just making assumptions based off of nothing.

"you all want to be the most popular/want people to think you're sooo amazing omg super 1337"

No I want to look every Saturday and not loose hope in NA because no guilds are seiging.

"don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against."

So I guess if you guys allied with black rose you guys could easily take on man up with no problem. Ok

And like what I said, people like you are making bullshit excuses about making alliances. Making assumptions that you would rule the server

Why did you merge with support in the first place? Didn't you know that they siege every week? They are siege guild. And I am sure that they are willing to create competition for the top guilds. Currently players in top guilds are bored af beucase of you. and ill quote this 1 more time cuse i laughed hard

""lower tier guilds" don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against."

Was so happy for server merge, now it was a huge let down. Why? I wonder why

Edited by BarcodeGod
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do YOU even play this game? YOU are the ones created these "empty walls". This game is revolved around siege war for end game pvp ever since the game was made.

Your one of those people who are just making assumptions based off of nothing.

"you all want to be the most popular/want people to think you're sooo amazing omg super 1337"

No I want to look every Saturday and not loose hope in NA because no guilds are seiging.

"don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against."

So I guess if you guys allied with black rose you guys could easily take on man up with no problem. Ok

And like what I said, people like you are making bullshit excuses about making alliances. Making assumptions that you would rule the server

Why did you merge with support in the first place? Didn't you know that they siege every week? They are siege guild. And I am sure that they are willing to create competition for the top guilds. Currently players in top guilds are bored af beucase of you. and ill quote this 1 more time cuse i laughed hard

""lower tier guilds" don't Ally because we want PVP, We don't want to sit behind empty walls for 6 weeks not getting anyone to fight against."

Silly troll

you-have-no-power-here.jpg

Look at all that sweet action all of these "top" guilds have. Balenos territory is the only one who has actually had fights on it, do you expect people to cater to these top guilds because they consider themselves the best ever? Good joke. They don't PvP because they don't seek it out, and are content just eating that paycheck while PvEing.

Edited by NotKallock

Posted

e062f3f56e22f75068db65ddeb7d86b6.thumb.p

Posted

Daddy and Daddy please stop fighting.

Y'all were 2 groups of cool people with different mindsets. Don't drag this dirty laundry on the forums anymore.

Go do your own things and have fun again, where is the love.

<3 ex-Support's #1 Fisher 

Posted

lol