• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is going to be interesting.

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

So we start shitposting eachother now or we wait till first siege in one month? :D

3 people like this

Posted

let's build a wall in jordine, keep croxus and alustin away

7 people like this

Posted

So is it basically we leave Balenos to Croxus and Serendia to Alustin? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted

So we start shitposting eachother now or we wait till first siege in one month? :D

I say we start shitposting right now. Harmony shall roll over the badie casual guilds of bad servers with bad players kappa

Nah this going to be fun as we no longer need to go and split to 4 areas to get ourselves a fight :D

2 people like this

Posted

So is it basically we leave Balenos to Croxus and Serendia to Alustin? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

inb4 croxus will keep us all in balenos and they will take everything else

1 person likes this

Posted

inb4 croxus will keep us all in balenos and they will take everything else

Isn't croxus a carebear server?

Posted (edited)

Jordine unite under "Enemy" building a wall already 

XOArNXF.jpg

Edited by SillySin
4 people like this

Posted

Isn't croxus a carebear server?

Maybe they are hardcore pvp 250+ ap 100man guilds but they are hiding it somehow and we will all get shocked?
p.s. you can change name of the post and we can stay here for PvF

Posted

They might be carebears but they have insane gear because nobody bothers PKing for spots. All fun and dandy, empty spots, lots of time to gear up. They won't be as good in PvP but they'll catch up after a few days/weeks

1 person likes this

Posted

Jordine unite under "Enemy" building a wall already 

XOArNXF.jpg

Building a wall at Eastern border! Protecting the civilized western world, keeping the filthy server immigrants in Mediah + Valencia!

4 people like this

Posted

So you stay in mediah + valencia then? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

p.s. you can change name of the post and we can stay here for PvF

Better? :)

They might be carebears but they have insane gear because nobody bothers PKing for spots. All fun and dandy, empty spots, lots of time to gear up. They won't be as good in PvP but they'll catch up after a few days/weeks

That's the issue I guess, servers that have been empty (ish) since launch have had less people going to bosses, they are alive much longer meaning they get more chance to get that shit.

People saying they won't be good in PvP? mmm? Of course they have people that just PvP so they are going to be good, just probably not prepared for a high amount of competition.

Who knows I guess, maybe Jordine was the carebear server all along ^^

2 people like this

Posted

Who knows I guess, maybe Jordine was the carebear server all along ^^

Official RP server.. you can see Kazx was roleplaying Trump no? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Official RP server.. you can see Kazx was roleplaying Trump no? 

Is this when SillySin finally joins a guild? ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this when SillySin finally joins a guild? ^^

Well, according to  100in. probably from grindmony, got rejected by every guild in server so time to check out croxus/Alustin xD

1.png

Posted

Well, according to 100in? probably from grindmony, got rejected by every guild in server so time to check out croxus/Alustin xD

1.png

You would fit the life skill/care bear mentality though wouldn't you? kappa

Posted

RALLY THE TROOPS SHITS GONNA GET INTERESTING

Posted (edited)

What's the average combined ap/dp and level in the top guilds on Jordine?

On Croxus, we only really have Addicted as a strong, nearly 100 man guild atm, but if Ember, Sanguine, and Dishonoured merge, they'll be very strong, and ShadowElite will be strong if they merge with a smaller guild as well. All of the listed guilds have participated in sieges every week since they released, so I wouldn't say we're not used to PvP, and I look forward to participating in sieges on a merged server

Edited by Hennyman

Posted

One thing is for sure, if there was any 40-50 man guilds with 3 regions in the other servers that will never happen with Jordine guilds around.

Posted (edited)

One thing is for sure, if there was any 40-50 man guilds with 3 regions in the other servers that will never happen with Jordine guilds around.

My ears are burning! 

Half a blob guild reporting in with 3 regions <<<<<<<

Tbh if Jordine was half the server it was supposed to be you wouldn't allow Harmony to hold 4 regions..... ^^

On a serious note we should come to some arrangement and only occupy a set numbers of channels for all the serious pvp guilds.  36 channels is a ----- ton

"Expect creative strategies from enemies you have never met before."

Edited by Octobeast
setting the world to rights

Posted

Winter is coming...

Posted

I love this. Simple :)

And I'm very interested in the pvp scene on Alustin and Jordine. Hopefully they didnt get too used to zergfights and are able to show some actual pvp skills ;)

Croxus has some very good guilds, potential dominating merges, and some small guild surprises as far as I know. it will be VERY interesting :) 

Posted (edited)

Shit is about to hit the fan. Now I need someone to give me a sponsorship for a NASA featured PC. Any takers?

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

I wanna see those so called "strong" Croxus and Alustin guilds get steam-rolled by Harmony so badly. As much as I despise them, you will get to know soon enough why they were able to get 4 regions and I will sit back and laugh while having good pvp in other regions.

Edited by Amatsu