• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

I love how you leave out everyone else than those 3 guilds u mentioned. Including your own (Ginunga) Let me tell you about that 6 Guild Alliance......oh shit they dont want me to call them that! Ehmm,.... I mean those Six Guilds who fight for the same cause!  That would be Shadow Elite, Ginunga, Hydra, Abyss, Ember, Dishonered. These guilds have made it their Quest to work together and fight on different territories to make sure addicted wont get it, and then "fight" amongst them self after. 

There is nothing wrong with that though and it is not an alliance, same thing happening in Jordine where all guilds go for the highest attendance guild/geared guild, if any guild does not want to be zerged by other guilds then they should have not created one in first place? do not know addicted's attendance but that is what i based from previous comments, Harmony in Jordine got 0 regions last weed due to guilds fighting them in every region beside fact they are losing their grind carry but yeah normal thing.

Posted

There is nothing wrong with that though and it is not an alliance, same thing happening in Jordine where all guilds go for the highest attendance guild/geared guild, if any guild does not want to be zerged by other guilds then they should have not created one in first place? do not know addicted's attendance but that is what i based from previous comments, Harmony in Jordine got 0 regions last weed due to guilds fighting them in every region beside fact they are losing their grind carry but yeah normal thing.

Never stated that i dont enjoy it, just wanted to get it out there so nothing was left behind :D

1 person likes this

Posted

As you seem to have a bit of knowledge on all the guilds using the in game knowledge rankings (considering numbers/gear/skill/level) how would you rate the most relevant ones on your server?
S
A+
A
B
C

In term of siege ranking I would rate croxus in the following order, I am in Addicted tho and I have participated in every siege.

S: Addicted (cause of greater numbers but bit lower standards)
A+: Sanguine, Ember (Both of these are strong but too weak in number and sanguine is definetly a bit better than ember)
A: Dishonored, Shadowelite (Dis is way too weak cause of lacking number, shadowelite is high in numbers but quality is very spread)
B: KHAOS (Quality is lower than what the ones above have but their knowledge of siege is good)
C: Ginnunga, HYDRA (Ginnunga decent number low quality, Hydra low in number decent quality)

Note these are the guilds that i have seen/fought in siege and got a feeling for.

This is more or less accurate. I'd bump Ginnunga to a strong B, and change the description to fairly low number (35-40 participants) but medium to high quality. Most active participants are at 450-460+ combined AP/DP and we have a few members at 490-500. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

As you seem to have a bit of knowledge on all the guilds using the in game knowledge rankings (considering numbers/gear/skill/level) how would you rate the most relevant ones on your server?
S
A+
A
B
C

S - Addicted, Sanguine
A+ - ShadowElite, Dishonored, Ember
A - Khaos, Ginnunga
B - Abyss, Hydra
C - Unpredictable, Sin, BallenosBallers, MangoSmile, Trident, LaidToRest, Transcendence, FinalEnemy, etc.

I believe this a better estimate of guilds on CROXUS, also

I believe Abyss needs to be added to that list. I think you can compare them to KHAOS regarding strenght.

not even close. Abyss can't last more than 30 minutes against KHAOS, considering last time we fought, they had ShadowElite defending them, and they lost their base in under 40 minutes. I would however like to see them fight HYDRA, and see who is the weakest regular conquest guild, which I doubt it will happen since they are buddies now.

Posted (edited)

Really only Addicted on S ? then atleast put Addicted ,Sang ember on the same line , Addicted has numbers but 0 tactics . and without that they will not cut it in the long run

I Could see sanguine at S but not ember, maybe u rate them at the same level but I would not say they are equal in sieges. That's why i wrote "sanguine is definetly a bit better than ember" I dunno what guild your in but I have fought both on several occasion and I always felt that sanguine fights better in sieges.

This is more or less accurate. I'd bump Ginnunga to a strong B, and change the description to fairly low number (35-40 participants) but medium to high quality. Most active participants are at 450-460+ combined AP/DP and we have a few members at 490-500. :)

ye thats fair, haven't got a good feel for ginnunga as we haven't fought for long 

Edited by Joceninja

Posted

S - Addicted, Sanguine
A+ - ShadowElite, Dishonored, Ember
A - Khaos, Ginnunga
B - Abyss, Hydra
C - Unpredictable, Sin, BallenosBallers, MangoSmile, Trident, LaidToRest, Transcendence, FinalEnemy, etc.
I believe this a better estimate of guilds on CROXUS, also

not even close. Abyss can't last more than 30 minutes against KHAOS, considering last time we fought, they had ShadowElite defending them, and they lost their base in under 40 minutes. I would however like to see them fight HYDRA, and see who is the weakest regular conquest guild, which I doubt it will happen since they are buddies now.

Do all those C guilds actually build for Sieges?

Posted

From time to time, yes. We call them irregulars. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

They fight for the "lesser regions" (Balenos, Serendia). The bigger, stronger guilds keep away in an effort to make more guilds participate in the siege wars without getting absolutely rekt.

Posted (edited)

@Tekeii nope they dont, atleast not on the castle ones

Edited by Joceninja
1 person likes this

Posted

They fight for the "lesser regions" (Balenos, Serendia). The bigger, stronger guilds keep away in an effort to make more guilds participate in the siege wars without getting absolutely rekt.

Does your servers top guilds actually stay away from those territories though? We tried to enforce the same on Jordine with a gentleman's agreement. But it soon went to sh*t even though it brought some new guilds to the siege scene.

Posted (edited)

Fair enough.

S Addicted, Sanguine
A+ Dishonored, Ember
A- Khaos, ShadowElite
B+ Abyss, Ginnunga
B- HYDRA
C - Every other participating guild

This would be my personal opinion considering current form.

I'd like to see something like this from a Jordine and Alustine representive.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

Well they were actually 2 guilds , Addicted and Broddicted .

You forget to mention Addicted/Broddicted is the last vestiges of the "mega alliance" from launch (Which included BANE and Leviathan, Leviathan being the youtuber PvtWiggles 100 man fanbase).

Before node wars began they'd all declare on any guild which declared war on any of them. So basically mega zerg before zerging had any benefit (castle/node wars).

Also we've fought Abyss about 3 weeks ago in Serendia, We basically forced them to admit a draw, any flag they placed died fast and therefore they'd never have gotten us down. They outnumbered heavy though so we'd never have pushed to their base either

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Can anyone from Alustin do a similar list? Like the one above?

Just from Jordine and Croxus combined we are going to have a lot of guilds on sieges/t3's.

FINALLY!

Posted

Does your servers top guilds actually stay away from those territories though? We tried to enforce the same on Jordine with a gentleman's agreement. But it soon went to sh*t even though it brought some new guilds to the siege scene.

Since the smaller guilds started participating there has always been at least 1 territory for them to fight for. Last saturday there was a massive brawl between 5 or 6 of the smaller guilds in Balenos.

Posted (edited)

>addicted

>s

>ansgar

top kek

and i guess the only "relevant" guild in alustin is sovereign 

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

Since the smaller guilds started participating there has always been at least 1 territory for them to fight for. Last saturday there was a massive brawl between 5 or 6 of the smaller guilds in Balenos.

How "small" are the smaller guilds? 20 man attendance?

Posted

Last conquest, Balenos had 6 guilds with ~ 200 people participating, while in Serendia there were 5 guilds with ~ 150 people. From the top tier guilds, only fight was in Valencia between Addicted and Sanguine, others just traded castles.

Roughly I would say CROXUS can offer around 500 players doing conquests. Would love to hear about numbers from Jordine and Alustin. ^^

Posted (edited)

Alustin:

S: Sovereign, Exilium

A: Oldskool

B: Revolt, Vikings, Harvest

C: Fanatics, RL_XT

D: Pantsu Alliance

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

From the top tier guilds, only fight was in Valencia between Addicted and Sanguine, others just traded castles.

Traded castles eh? From what I recall <Addicted> ran from a fight in Mediah and abandoned their castle completely

1 person likes this

Posted

From the numbers from last weeks siege we had around 600, but that's including guilds that have never attended before. (Ancestrall, Dragonborn, RainingHostias, Asylvm)

Alustin:

S: Sovereign, Exilium

A: Oldskool

B: Revolt, Vikings, Harvest

C: Fanatics, RL_XT

D: Pantsu Alliance

RL_XT that's the polish alliance right?

Posted

others just traded castles.

??

Posted (edited)

Did HYDRA already make plans to lick someones bums to join any guild or will you go down to be up for less than ten minutes "fighting" for T3 nodes once the server merge is here? :)

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

From the numbers from last weeks siege we had around 600, but that's including guilds that have never attended before. (Ancestrall, Dragonborn, RainingHostias, Asylvm)

RL_XT that's the polish alliance right?

yes

Posted (edited)

Ok since no1 from alustin gives a -----

S Sovereign
A+ Oldskool,VikingsOnShrooms,Revolt
A- Ragnarok,RLXT_Alliance,
B Interesting, Harvest, 
C - Every other participating guild 

+ we got 5 pve guild alliance of ~20ppl per guild, together they would be around A-

edit: oh Baldoww did post when i was writing ^>^, I dont think FANATICS are attending sieges, atleast werent for a while, we will see this week
+ Exilium is out of charts because we are just zerg 

Edited by Matys
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Jordine tier list brought to you by  @SillySin

S+ : Enemy, omg i wish I was good enough to join them

A : Morghulis , Body throwing at base, great pvp guild 

C : Harmony > Unskilled zerg guild carried by Grind 

F : Zer0 : exploiter shoveller guild

sry I'm short on memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Azhdar
1 person likes this