• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

Traded castles eh? From what I recall <Addicted> ran from a fight in Mediah and abandoned their castle completely

Dishonored gave their castle to their overlords Ember and after Addicted left Mediah undefended, the six guilds that attacked it, gave it to ShadowElite instead of fighting for it. Or do you have some sort of memory loss?

Posted

Jordine tier list brought to you by  @SillySin

S+ : Enemy, omg i wish I was good enough to join them

A : Morghulis , Body throwing at base, great pvp guild 

C : Harmony > Unskilled zerg guild carried by Grind 

ZZer0 : exploiter shoveller guild

sry I'm short on memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You get perfect opportunity and you dont even use it, shame on you

1 person likes this

Posted

So if counted we would have all the following guilds participating;

Morghulis, Harmony, FUzion, Asylvm, ByFrost, Millennium, Enemy, Sfora, Sovereign, Oldskool, VikingsOnShrooms, Revolt, Ragnarok, RL_XT Alliance(2 guilds?), Interesting, Harvest, Addicted, Sanguine, Dishonored, Ember, KHAOS, ShadowElite, Abyss, Ginnunga, HYDRA.

That would be 26 guilds fighting over 5 regions, 5+ guilds on a region.
Holy sh*t this is going to be great.

Then we have the other participating irregulars, Ancestrall, RainingHostias, Dragonborn, Unpredictable, Sin, BallenosBallers, MangoSmile, Trident, LaidToRest, Transcendence, FinalEnemy.

Please don't start merging guilds this could be a heck of fun and what sieges were supposed to look like!
Let the fps drop commence!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Did HYDRA already make plans to lick someones bums to join any guild or will you go down to be up for less than ten minutes "fighting" for T3 nodes once the server merge is here? :)

I can't be arsed to post the "Everything down here is salt video" but you salty m8

Especially as we held for 30 minutes against the great and almighty Addicted zerg in territory

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

Jordine tier list

S+ : Enemy, 

A : Morghulis , 

C : Harmony > Unskilled zerg guild carried by Grind 

F : Zer0 : exploiter shoveller guild

You forgot other decent pvp guilds like Fuzion, Millinnium should be listed in A.

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted

A : Morghulis , Body throwing at base, great pvp guild

Somebody is salty they don't have a territory :')

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't be arsed to post the "Everything down here is salt video" but you salty m8

Not salty at all. I am happy if anything :)

Posted

Dishonored gave their castle to their overlords Ember and after Addicted left Mediah undefended, the six guilds that attacked it, gave it to ShadowElite instead of fighting for it. Or do you have some sort of memory loss?

If you weren't fighting in Balenos you would know your report is wrong. Won't argue that with you though.

Posted

Somebody is salty they don't have a territory :')

Been guildless for the last 2 months ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Might join nodewar this weekend tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Last conquest, Balenos had 6 guilds with ~ 200 people participating, while in Serendia there were 5 guilds with ~ 150 people. From the top tier guilds, only fight was in Valencia between Addicted and Sanguine, others just traded castles.
Roughly I would say CROXUS can offer around 500 players doing conquests. Would love to hear about numbers from Jordine and Alustin. ^^

Mediah wasn't a traded castle.
Ginnunga, Dishonoured, ShadowElite, Sanguine (Had to defend Valencia and drawed there) and Hydra were there to fight Addicted (altough they abandoned the castle after like 10 minutes)
While SE was destroying Addicted's tent, Ginnunga attacked attacked SE's base full force as they knew they wouldn't be able to beat SE in a 1v1 with the amount of people both of the guilds had, hoping to destroy SE's base before they could react and 1v1 Dishonoured.
Dishonoured cleared out Ginnunga from SE's base while all but a few SE retreated from within the caste to go and fight GInnunga.
Dishonoured and SE then attacked Ginnunga and that's all there is to it, SE got territory.

Edited by Thrive

Posted

So if counted we would have all the following guilds participating;

Morghulis, Harmony, FUzion, Asylvm, ByFrost, Millennium, Enemy, Sfora, Sovereign, Oldskool, VikingsOnShrooms, Revolt, Ragnarok, RL_XT Alliance(2 guilds?), Interesting, Harvest, Addicted, Sanguine, Dishonored, Ember, KHAOS, ShadowElite, Abyss, Ginnunga, HYDRA.

That would be 26 guilds fighting over 5 regions, 5+ guilds on a region.
Holy sh*t this is going to be great.

Then we have the other participating irregulars, Ancestrall, RainingHostias, Dragonborn, Unpredictable, Sin, BallenosBallers, MangoSmile, Trident, LaidToRest, Transcendence, FinalEnemy.

Please don't start merging guilds this could be a heck of fun and what sieges were supposed to look like!
Let the fps drop commence!

RLXT_Alliance is Royal Legion and Xeno Tavern merge so its one guild.
To irregullars you can also add like ~8 small alustin guilds(don't remember every name now sorry)that show themselves every week or every other week.

Posted

Well, according to  100in. probably from grindmony, got rejected by every guild in server so time to check out croxus/Alustin xD

1.png

Are you denying it, baddie ? :D

Posted

cc renard bleu

Posted

Hello Azdhar bby 

Posted

Are you denying it, baddie ? :D

You know SillySin is a special case if you can make even 100in ( which is always ultra nice ) trashtalk him :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes since i have outstanding invites from guilds and i can't since i don't have enough active time for node wars but you are too stupid getting carried by grind who left you to get reckt last week to throw accusations.

Lol salty grindmony around.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

You know SillySin is a special case if you can make even 100in ( which is always ultra nice ) trashtalk him :D 

Ikr :D

Yes since i have outstanding invites from guilds and i can't since i don't have enough active time for node wars but you are too stupid getting carried by grind who left you to get reckt last week to throw accusations.

I stopped reading after the first letter.

Posted (edited)

And yet reply, lol not really going to bother with an idiot such as yourself.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Good thing SillySin doesn't know who 100in is otherwise he would call him an exploiter from all the rankings this guy got.

Posted (edited)

Good thing SillySin doesn't know who 100in is otherwise he would call him an exploiter from all the rankings this guy got.

Those rankings didn't pay off last week did it? lol rankings my ass hiding behind a zerg, wannabe pvp kids smh, let me add you to the ignore list where i keep all the harmony carried by a zerg.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Those rankings didn't pay off last week did it? lol rankings my ass hiding behind a zerg, wannabe pvp kids smh, let me add you to the ignore list where i keep all the harmony carried by a zerg.

Funny how you keep talking about zerg when we got attacked by 6 guilds in total if i'm not mistaken. Still dont get how bringing 85-90 people to a siege is zerging :D.

Posted

Victory tastes sour when it's so easy to reach :(Z.

45669633-senior-Japanese-man-showing-a-v

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how you leave out everyone else than those 3 guilds u mentioned. Including your own (Ginunga) Let me tell you about that 6 Guild Alliance......oh shit they dont want me to call them that! Ehmm,.... I mean those Six Guilds who fight for the same cause!  That would be Shadow Elite, Ginunga, Hydra, Abyss, Ember, Dishonered. These guilds have made it their Quest to work together and fight on different territories to make sure addicted wont get it, and then "fight" amongst them self after. 

EDIT: And i forgot the " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

yo forgot addicted and KHAOS let's hold our dicks together alliance.

Posted (edited)

I forgot this interesting pm i got from an officer in Grindmony when the ban hammer hit some of their members xD 

Few days later some of the names of banned shovellers got out from someone outside their guild gg so honourable, imagine how many else got banned we don't know of YET.

"Everyone is here" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I forgot this interesting pm i got from an officer in Grindmony when the ban hammer hit some of their members xD 

Few days later some of the names of banned shovellers got out from someone outside their guild gg so honourable.

1.png

Noone was banned lol.