• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

Atleast you adressed roles correctly. You'll watch from the side line :-)

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to show Jordine plebs theyr place.

1 person likes this

Posted

NnoGhN1.gif?noredirect

4 people like this

Posted

Note to all Jordine guilds: If Addicted offers you an alliance turn them down. They're currently on croxus attempting to ally with a bunch of lowbie guilds in order to survive the hate storm. kek

Posted (edited)

Let me introduce you to Rip. Rip is the inhouse troll Croxus came up with. He is the former leader of a 15-man roster that plays an off-role in the siege scene.

Edited by BANiSH
6 people like this

Posted

Let me introduce you to Rip. Rip is the inhouse troll Croxus came up with. He is the former leader of a 15-man roster that plays an off-role in the siege scene.

They should be in good hands with Enemy then.

1 person likes this

Posted

thank you for making me smile :)

Posted

I already love this.

Let the hate flow thru you guys

Winter is coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I already love this.

Let the hate flow thru you guys

Winter is coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I checked Jordine earlier for rankings to try and find Harmony and noticed you have no guild :(

Posted

I checked Jordine earlier for rankings to try and find Harmony and noticed you have no guild :(

I'm in Lotus atm. And i don't really play anymore. Until they fix + balance the game. So maybe never :)

Posted

Let me introduce myself. I am best Musa Worldwide, BjGODNA said so in one of his videos check it out. Croxus love

Posted

Let me introduce you to Rip. Rip is the inhouse troll Croxus came up with. He is the former leader of a 15-man roster that plays an off-role in the siege scene but really have no actual impact to any outcome.

There, I fixed it for you. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Would you like the honour to introduce a PvP guild in Jordine that is considered by their members as #2 pvp guild 

> Zero 

Their motto is "From Zero to Shoveller" i mean hero xD

If you do want quality pvp then i hear Enemy,Fuzion,Mill,Morg and few others is your best bet, just avoid annoying Lemon.

Posted

Tbh i'd be dissapointed to see all the other guilds from Alustin/Croxus to start merging to survive the storm. Stick to your guns and your own guild for a while.

2 people like this

Posted

I cringe whenever Jordine people think they are so much better.

5 people like this

Posted

Tbh i'd be dissapointed to see all the other guilds from Alustin/Croxus to start merging to survive the storm. Stick to your guns and your own guild for a while.

Source

Posted

You can't speak about competitive pvp scene when a guild have 4 castle :^) 

Posted

don't think anyone is thinking about that tbh.  at least sovereign isn't.

might be an eye opener facing a 100 man guild like harmony tho.  we will see :D

Posted

Don't expect too much of Harmony though, they're getting weaker and weaker as the weeks go by. Sadly, Grind isn't around any more to show what Jordine really had to offer.
Enemy is really looking forward to fight new guilds and maybe even get a few new recruits.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't expect too much of Harmony though, they're getting weaker and weaker as the weeks go by. Sadly, Grind isn't around any more to show what Jordine really had to offer.
Enemy is really looking forward to fight new guilds and maybe even get a few new recruits.

I thought Enemy was obsessed with the idea of staying small scale, so they could use it as an excuse in every single scenario and rely on a few ppl only that got carried by the gear + class combination? Be careful so you don't push 20 players and lose that whole "thing"!

Also, you have to be careful not to recruit too many players that play classes relying on more than 3 simultaneous button presses to kill people, so far your guild have none of those (?), and it could make djules enter a new ragemode and go "NONONONONONONO" again in a future stream if you no longer get carried by the correct classes to accomplish something.

*cough* Xeo when he needs to press more than 2 buttons *cough*. ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

So to the new servers, watch out: Lemon is a special guy doing a solo show, you will notice him fast (irrelevant is his name on forums here..), while Enemy is a little pack of 16 year olds full of hormones and looking for virtual attention, with the attitude of rolling whatever class is strongest and gearing it up as good as possible so they can try to get noticed for something. However, their "something" is the fact that they are a really small guild of "special" personalities and they haven't really done much except talk and rage on twitch stream, oh and capture a node.

Google djules and bdo swiper jordine stream, and you will understand :) It's really cringe, but entertaining I promise!

Edited by Mentos
2 people like this

Posted

So to the new servers, watch out: Riip is a special guy doing a solo show, you will notice him fast (irrelevant is his name on forums here..), while Hydra is a little pack of 16 year olds full of hormones and looking for virtual attention, with the attitude of rolling whatever class is strongest and gearing it up as good as possible so they can try to get noticed for something. However, their "something" is the fact that they are a really small guild of "special" personalities and they haven't really done much except talk and rage on twitch stream, oh and capture a node.

Croxus version xD

Posted

I googled "djules bdo swiper jordine stream" and didn't get any relevant results. :( But I'm glad you like Djules just as much as we do.
I agree though, we don't have much to show in terms of accomplishments, but we have fun, and that's all that matters in the end.
Oh and yeah, we have a blader and a tamer! You kinda sound like our number 1 fan though, so thanks I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought Enemy was obsessed with the idea of staying small scale, so they could use it as an excuse in every single scenario and rely on a few ppl only that got carried by the gear + class combination? Be careful so you don't push 20 players and lose that whole "thing"!

Also, you have to be careful not to recruit too many players that play classes relying on more than 3 simultaneous button presses to kill people, so far your guild have none of those (?), and it could make djules enter a new ragemode and go "NONONONONONONO" again in a future stream if you no longer get carried by the correct classes to accomplish something.

*cough* Xeo when he needs to press more than 2 buttons *cough*. ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

So to the new servers, watch out: Lemon is a special guy doing a solo show, you will notice him fast (irrelevant is his name on forums here..), while Enemy is a little pack of 16 year olds full of hormones and looking for virtual attention, with the attitude of rolling whatever class is strongest and gearing it up as good as possible so they can try to get noticed for something. However, their "something" is the fact that they are a really small guild of "special" personalities and they haven't really done much except talk and rage on twitch stream, oh and capture a node.

Google djules and bdo swiper jordine stream, and you will understand :) It's really cringe, but entertaining I promise!

I think jordine has more to offer than lemon, enemy and little old me. but I really appreciate your enthusiasm towards my person. I dont think that players from croxus and alustin care, but I respect your efforts and that you dedicate me a post... wow thanks alot! 

since you think Im entertaining, just follow my stream. really appreciate the support, thanks alot my friend

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Looking forward to that merge. I hope a lot of  polish players ready to fight on nodes and sieges will show up 😊 

Edited by Belmond

Posted

NnoGhN1.gif?noredirect

giphy.gif