• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

There, I fixed it for you. ^^

Razielkh totally glosses over the fact that it was I who sent Ginnunga and Sanguine to successfully take Valencia off of them last Saturday.

I do alot behind the scenes/in the shadows that most people like yourself and Addicted never even hear of <3

Posted

You kinda sound like our number 1 fan though, so thanks I guess.

But i thought i was :(  he just mad, is he from harmony by any chance! xD

I'm in Lotus atm. And i don't really play anymore. Until they fix + balance the game. So maybe never :)

lel 

Posted

Isn't croxus a carebear server?

They've got a guild which I expect to be stronger than Harmony. They're low on population but the people on that server are higher level than Jordine; and have better gear on average.

Will be interesting to see for sure; I just hope the RU Siege patch will hit before the merge does so we get some proper fair PvP instead of a single guild owning every single area.

Posted

They've got a guild which I expect to be stronger than Harmony. They're low on population but the people on that server are higher level than Jordine; and have better gear on average.

Will be interesting to see for sure; I just hope the RU Siege patch will hit before the merge does so we get some proper fair PvP instead of a single guild owning every single area.

Who are you even talking about ?

Posted

No guild will single own, Grind didn't, Harmony didn't, the issue was people being too afraid to stand and divide them, with a server merge you can't honestly expect Harmony or any other server(s) power house to be able to, And if they indeed put the RU Siege Patch then it will be interesting to see who targets who, and all the political game that would arise. But even without the RU patch, we will be fine, Just need people to show up :)

Posted

Free farm 24/7 on Croxus and Alustin.

Jordine is pk party fun every evening :D

Posted (edited)

No guild will single own, Grind didn't, Harmony didn't, the issue was people being too afraid to stand and divide them

Didn't all guilds go vs them in mediah fight and Calpheon before?No one was/is afraid, jordine guilds were just not finding alliances or to fight one guild fun, i was in one of those guilds and lots of players was/still there do not enjoy alliances neither they work, one big guild can beat alliances easy, for the record jordine guilds did stand up for Grind/Harmony, win or lose, they did but it was boring, you can't force people to do boring shit just to make a stand.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I have a worry that each server has that one guild thats stronger than the rest. Im worried with the upcoming siege changes that these super guilds will just sit in their territories indefinitely. Will have to wait and see what the future brings but hopefully its all fun and games tbh. Its a bummer as i expect my guild will no longer have the remotest chance at owning a region like we currently do but, its good because we will have more even and competitive fights with similar strength guilds on t2-3 nodes. Imo on croxus theres a massive difference in guild quality, theres a couple top tier guilds and one in particular addicted that stands above the rest(through sheer numbers imo they arent amazingly geared bar 15-20 of them.) and then the quality fall off is pretty extreme. The fact that my guild is one of the strongest guilds not considered in this top guild bracket is quite sad considering we arent hardcore. more casual with a nice mix of hardcore players with casuals who are all friends(some irl some just through playing for months). Will be interesting to see what kind of quality difference there is once you step down from Harmony on Jordine. i have a worry that this one guild is just so much better than everyone else and that is why it owns 4 god damn territories (or is it 3). Oh well will have to see what the future brings. Long Live Croxus. Best server 11/10 ign confirmed.

Posted

theres a couple top tier guilds and one in particular addicted that stands above the rest(through sheer numbers imo they arent amazingly geared bar 15-20 of them.)

You should stop listening to Riip's hatemongering

The fact that my guild is one of the strongest guilds not considered in this top guild bracket is quite sad considering we arent hardcore.

I'm sorry, but Abyss is probably the weakest guild that's consistently participated in sieges on Croxus

Posted

You should stop listening to Riip's hatemongering

I'm sorry, but Abyss is probably the weakest guild that's consistently participated in sieges on Croxus

You missed the point of what I was saying but okay.

Posted

I have a worry that each server has that one guild thats stronger than the rest. Im worried with the upcoming siege changes that these super guilds will just sit in their territories indefinitely. Will have to wait and see what the future brings but hopefully its all fun and games tbh. Its a bummer as i expect my guild will no longer have the remotest chance at owning a region like we currently do but, its good because we will have more even and competitive fights with similar strength guilds on t2-3 nodes. Imo on croxus theres a massive difference in guild quality, theres a couple top tier guilds and one in particular addicted that stands above the rest(through sheer numbers imo they arent amazingly geared bar 15-20 of them.) and then the quality fall off is pretty extreme. The fact that my guild is one of the strongest guilds not considered in this top guild bracket is quite sad considering we arent hardcore. more casual with a nice mix of hardcore players with casuals who are all friends(some irl some just through playing for months). Will be interesting to see what kind of quality difference there is once you step down from Harmony on Jordine. i have a worry that this one guild is just so much better than everyone else and that is why it owns 4 god damn territories (or is it 3). Oh well will have to see what the future brings. Long Live Croxus. Best server 11/10 ign confirmed.

Instead of so much worry (I believe it's called the croxus fever AKA carebear server syndrome), you just have to find another similar minded guild, team up, and become stronger so you can compete better against the rest. If there are several strong guilds giving competition to each other on the new server, that will be a good thing.

The worst thing that could happen in terms of PVP is if the new world server would turn out to become another croxus joke server where 30-man RP guilds win a castle. That's what you should really be worried about and work against.

Nobody wants that to happen if they actually care about PVP (unless that 30-man team won against several 100-man teams with good players, but that is unlikely). So if you can't compete, then find a way to become competitive by talking to other likeminded guilds and merge or co-operate.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not worried at all at least. It'll be fun :) 

Fk yeah I'm looking forward to this!

2 people like this

Posted

no alliances pls :<

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Pretty funny :-)

Edited by Psevil

Posted

"30 man rp guild holding calpheon", and 2 addicted "like this" while it was taken from them ? Pretty funny :-)

You do realise that's not the only thing that was said in that post, right? 

Nobody wants that to happen if they actually care about PVP (unless that 30-man team won against several 100-man teams with good players, but that is unlikely). So if you can't compete, then find a way to become competitive by talking to other likeminded guilds and merge or co-operate.

And if I remember correctly, it wasn't just 30 ppl taking Calpheon alone. 

Posted

And it wasn't just 100 ppl defending it alone; what's your point ? If you want to like a post that mock the guilds of croxus, that doesn't make you/Addicted a favor either.

Posted (edited)

Let me introduce myself. I am best Musa Worldwide, BjGODNA said so in one of his videos check it out. Croxus love

the last person to say this was Panda from Uno, his video gave me several types of cancer....we currently have 3 quality musa's on Alustin and we are all in the same guild xD 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

Alustin ded server or ppl not interested in boss gear! 

2016-11-11_182023809.JPG

Posted (edited)

Alustin ded server or ppl not interested in boss gear! 

2016-11-11_182023809.JPG

We all just got super lucky with the NV in the first few days...Kappa 

This patch will be cancerous for our version of the game. 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

And it wasn't just 100 ppl defending it alone; what's your point ? If you want to like a post that mock the guilds of croxus, that doesn't make you/Addicted a favor either.

I am not sure you understand the post right. What he says is basically that he hopes sieges will be real sieges and that smaller guilds wont hold a castle. If they want to do that he encourages you all to merge into bigger guilds to get some really good fights. That's what I was liking in that message, not how he "mocked" the guilds on Croxus. To be fair, Croxus have had some of the most interesting siege fights the past month or so, but I guess some people just read what they want to read, and not what's actually said.

2 people like this

Posted

Jordine= bunch of plebs that think they are hot shit

Croxus= bunch of plebs

Austin??? I'm just now aware of a 3rd server

2 people like this

Posted

jordine has harmony, croxus has addicted , what does alustin have?

Posted

Jordine= bunch of plebs that think they are hot shit

Croxus= bunch of plebs

Austin??? I'm just now aware of a 3rd server

Alustin - A, Croxus - C, Jordine - C
Going by alphabet we are first letter = we are best

jordine has harmony, croxus has addicted , what does alustin have?

We are wheelchair friendly

2 people like this

Posted

We are wheelchair friendly

All hail the wheelchair and GG Exilium. Thats Alustin.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't all guilds go vs them in mediah fight and Calpheon before?No one was/is afraid, jordine guilds were just not finding alliances or to fight one guild fun, i was in one of those guilds and lots of players was/still there do not enjoy alliances neither they work, one big guild can beat alliances easy, for the record jordine guilds did stand up for Grind/Harmony, win or lose, they did but it was boring, you can't force people to do boring shit just to make a stand.

Nope they didn't, if you consider "all" guilds to be Morghulis FUzion and Asura then no, that didn't happen, and that was the mistake right there, unless guilds spread out you can't think your going to "outzerg" just cause you have guilds, there is no way to fully use a "ally" guild.

Last Weekend there was a actual "guilds" vs Harmony and it was decent, could of been better, this weekend it might be better, or same, but Harmony is not going to get 4 Territories. Unless people fool around, the server merge is a true blessing, the era of excuses is about to come to a end