• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't put words in my mouth I've never said.

Posted

Don't put words in my mouth I've never said.

We got zerged there 

? Not to mention, 4 guilds outnumbering a single guild 3:2 isn't exactly that much of a zerg.

1 person likes this

Posted

I must say thank you to @Riiip and the others for making this EU (Aftermerge) thread all about Addicted.
All publicity is good publicity.

Thank you for caring so much about us <3

2 people like this

Posted

? Not to mention, 4 guilds outnumbering a single guild 3:2 isn't exactly that much of a zerg.

So you were only like 30 people yesterday? To make it 3:2 versus the small force Addicted decided to send there to try and stall? Even if the entire Addicted had been there it wouldn't have been 3:2 as Sanguine would have been there too. If we only look at guild sizes it would have been Dishonoured (31) + Ginnunga (78) + Shadow Elite (82) + HYDRA (39) + Sanguine (49) vs. Addicted (currently 98). That would make it 279:98 which is roughly 2.85:1. Even if we say Addicted have a slighted higher attendance than the rest, I think it's fair to assume it would have been 2.5:1 at least. 

I really hope you guys start using facts instead of just dropping random numbers on the internet. It might give you respect within your "alliance" but from the outside it doesn't look good. 

And for people wanting to commenting on my "alliance". Taken from Cambridge Dictionary - Alliance: "... or people who have agreed to work together because of shared interests or aims".

It might not be an alliance with a future prospect, but this week it surely was an alliance, whether you like to admit it or not. 

I am not gonna try and argue whether it was a zerg or not, I do not really care what people call it right now, but you really need to work on your facts before you start claiming anything. 

Posted

So you were only like 30 people yesterday? To make it 3:2 versus the small force Addicted decided to send there to try and stall? Even if the entire Addicted had been there it wouldn't have been 3:2 as Sanguine would have been there too. If we only look at guild sizes it would have been Dishonoured (31) + Ginnunga (78) + Shadow Elite (82) + HYDRA (39) + Sanguine (49) vs. Addicted (currently 98). That would make it 279:98 which is roughly 2.85:1. Even if we say Addicted have a slighted higher attendance than the rest, I think it's fair to assume it would have been 2.5:1 at least. 

Stop making yourself look so absoutely stupid. You know what siege attendance those guilds have and that guild roster numbers in often cases are mostly fluff to do extra large guild quests. And what Banish said implicated that you left Mediah because you got zerged there, not that your 15 member defense got zerged.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since I came back, I never saw Addicted fighting alone yet they should expect you not to show with Khaos, Broddicted,  Marauders, BallenosBaller or Mangosmile ? Like they did last week and got outnumbered ? Or Like the week before where it was the same in Valencia against Ember (Ember 46 + Disho 31 vs Addicted 98 + Khaos 91) ? ...And the week before against Sanguine in mediah ? 

How disappointed players from the merge will be if they expect Addicted to be any good in a pvp situation :) 

Edited by Psevil

Posted

I really hope you guys start using facts instead of just dropping random numbers on the internet. It might give you respect within your "alliance" but from the outside it doesn't look good. 

And for people wanting to commenting on my "alliance". Taken from Cambridge Dictionary - Alliance: "... or people who have agreed to work together because of shared interests or aims".

It might not be an alliance with a future prospect, but this week it surely was an alliance, whether you like to admit it or not. 

I am not gonna try and argue whether it was a zerg or not, I do not really care what people call it right now, but you really need to work on your facts before you start claiming anything. 

ya, because using total guild numbers is an accurate method to massure actual attendence -.-

what thrive ment was if addicted DID actually try to defend mediah with their full numbers we would have a 3:2 advantage (and really when trying attack a castle thats no really an advantage)

numbers can be seen on the conquest war tab, there is no real point of arguing about them. the one that's conjuring numbers out of his ass right now is you.

and about the allience thing. i wont say much, just that we are not the best of friends in this so call allience.

Posted

ya, because using total guild numbers is an accurate method to massure actual attendence -.-

what thrive ment was if addicted DID actually try to defend mediah with their full numbers we would have a 3:2 advantage (and really when trying attack a castle thats no really an advantage)

numbers can be seen on the conquest war tab, there is no real point of arguing about them. the one that's conjuring numbers out of his ass right now is you.

and about the allience thing. i wont say much, just that we are not the best of friends in this so call allience.

If u want the official statement from addicted on their saturday, go here, rest of the comments in here is pure personal appionions. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/117835-croxus-siege-thread/

Posted

Stop making yourself look so absoutely stupid. You know what siege attendance those guilds have and that guild roster numbers in often cases are mostly fluff to do extra large guild quests. And what Banish said implicated that you left Mediah because you got zerged there, not that your 15 member defense got zerged.

I assumed their attendance was a bit lower than ours, yes, but I also know that Dish is almost at 100 % attendance, SE has high attendance too and so did Sanguine yesterday. Ginnunga used to have high attendance but I don't know what it is know. I highly doubt HYDRA has extra members to get XL GQs as they are only 39 members, which kinda invalidates your statement. But if I recall correctly you had trouble doing math a week ago too, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised with your response.

Banish is not a part of the officer team, so just like me, he has no idea why we actually got called to Valencia, but I guess it was to not waste our own time against +100 people. 

Not gonna copy what I said before, but I used the same argument RIP did in another post earlier. I even said that I wasn't expecting the same attendance from the other guilds hence:

Even if we say Addicted have a slighted higher attendance than the rest, I think it's fair to assume it would have been 2.5:1 at least. 

Even if it was lower than that it is no where near the 3:2 Thrive mentioned earlier, which was what I was commenting on. If you want me to believe your statement 3:2 I am gonna need some real numbers from the guilds participating, not some forum warriors that read what they want and don't use any facts when arguing. Give me some numbers from the 4 guilds in Mediah since I guess you took a screenshot of it as you said the numbers can be seen on the conquest tab.  

Never stated anything like that, I just said that you have formed an alliance the past week to follow a common goal. 

Posted (edited)

The fact the guilds on Jordine stated on streamthey planned on warring Addicted the moment the merge happens makes me both sad and happy.

Happy because they're going to realize <Addicted> is just a low level zerg guild with a majority of cannonfodder and players who don't know their class properly/skill.

But sad because they're going to realize addicted is just a low level zerg and think that <Addicted> is the best Croxus had to offer skillwise, Sanguine, Ember, Dishonoured, all of those guilds put Addicted to shame skillwise.

When the Jordine guilds declare on <Addicted> though I will enjoy seeing <Addicted> getting thrown around like a

Potatoes-2_zpsuysivg88.jpg

Edited by Riiip
1 person likes this

Posted

I assumed their attendance was a bit lower than ours, yes, but I also know that Dish is almost at 100 % attendance, SE has high attendance too and so did Sanguine yesterday. Ginnunga used to have high attendance but I don't know what it is know. I highly doubt HYDRA has extra members to get XL GQs as they are only 39 members, which kinda invalidates your statement. But if I recall correctly you had trouble doing math a week ago too, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised with your response.

Banish is not a part of the officer team, so just like me, he has no idea why we actually got called to Valencia, but I guess it was to not waste our own time against +100 people. 

Hydra might not have extra members to get XL GQ's, but they don't participate with even half of their members. Your guild even calls them out on being shit because they can bring as little as 12-15 players just to be an annoyance and cannon you, yet you count them as "39 members". What Trive said would've been correct if you actually stayed in Mediah. We would've had less of a numbers advantage on you there than you had a numbers advantage on Sanguine in Valencia, yet you say yourself it would be a waste of your time fighting against a slightly outnumbering force. 

Posted

Jordine guilds will declare on all of you most likely, no one thinks addicted is best guild in corxus neither think otherwise just like Harmony is far from top guild in jordine but only Jordanian knows that and even then they might disagree, the way i see it, if there will be server wars then you should probably have a truce among each other in croxus for a while cuz it will be just a Jordine zerg which take everyone to square one of no fun, if no server war at start then i guess all to themselves.

Posted

Hydra might not have extra members to get XL GQ's, but they don't participate with even half of their members. Your guild even calls them out on being shit because they can bring as little as 12-15 players just to be an annoyance and cannon you, yet you count them as "39 members". What Trive said would've been correct if you actually stayed in Mediah. We would've had less of a numbers advantage on you there than you had a numbers advantage on Sanguine in Valencia, yet you say yourself it would be a waste of your time fighting against a slightly outnumbering force. 

Hydra does indeed have some weak members that would just melt in a siege, but that's not my point. The size of Hydra is very low and doesn't make a big difference in the grand scheme, and I know most of the other guilds have a high attendance to make up for it. Unless you have some real numbers to show, there is no way I am gonna believe there would've been a 3:2 advantage. 

People said Sanguine had 40ish players last night, and the Addicted numbers has been estimated to be around 70-80 by the people looking at the conquest tab, meaning Hydra, Dish, SE and Ginnunga only had to field 100-120 to make it a 2:1 (140-160 vs. 70-80), which completely invalidates Thrive's post. You're not gonna have me believe that SE and Ginnunga showed up with less than 40 people each as that would be less than 50 % attending (80 in total and Dish and Hydra will most likely have at least 40 in total too as Dish almost have full attendance and you said Hydra had 12-15 players, so there's even room for Dish to have a few people unavailable). 

My point on "wasting time" would have been the few people in Mediah staying there against almost 10:1, not if the entire Addicted was there.

All you do is throw insults out there, but no where do I see you try to back anything up with facts.

Posted (edited)

Hydra does indeed have some weak members that would just melt in a siege, but that's not my point. The size of Hydra is very low and doesn't make a big difference in the grand scheme, and I know most of the other guilds have a high attendance to make up for it. Unless you have some real numbers to show, there is no way I am gonna believe there would've been a 3:2 advantage. 

People said Sanguine had 40ish players last night, and the Addicted numbers has been estimated to be around 70-80 by the people looking at the conquest tab, meaning Hydra, Dish, SE and Ginnunga only had to field 100-120 to make it a 2:1 (140-160 vs. 70-80), which completely invalidates Thrive's post. You're not gonna have me believe that SE and Ginnunga showed up with less than 40 people each as that would be less than 50 % attending (80 in total and Dish and Hydra will most likely have at least 40 in total too as Dish almost have full attendance and you said Hydra had 12-15 players, so there's even room for Dish to have a few people unavailable). 

My point on "wasting time" would have been the few people in Mediah staying there against almost 10:1, not if the entire Addicted was there.

All you do is throw insults out there, but no where do I see you try to back anything up with facts.

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Every guild has casual members that can't keep up with the gearcurve. So do you. What's your point?

We met with something like 35 people yesterday from Ginnunga. Dishonoured had around the same numbers, perhaps a bit less. ShadowElite were around 45. Hydra were around 12. With another 35-40 people from Sanguine that would've been a pretty even fight considering you had a castle advantage. But whatever. :)

Posted (edited)

Every guild has casual members that can't keep up with the gearcurve. So do you. What's your point?
We met with something like 35 people yesterday from Ginnunga. Dishonoured had around the same numbers, perhaps a bit less. ShadowElite were around 45. Hydra were around 12. With another 35-40 people from Sanguine that would've been a pretty even fight considering you had a castle advantage. But whatever. :)

That would still give you 35+30+45+12+40=162. 160/80=2 which means it would have been 2:1. 2:1 is not equal to 3:2, which is what I was trying to point out in the beginning because the 3:2 seemed like a random number Thrive threw out there without any backup even though Fenzz tried to back it up. 

I never said anything about how the fight would have turned out, and I too believe it would have been a fairly even fight with the castle advantage. I haven't tried defending Mediah yet,only attacking it, but it seems a lot easier to attack Mediah than Valencia with the very narrow halls, but that's just my first impression of it for now.

In what way do you find my post salty at all? o.O

Edited by BadsLiteyear

Posted

I love whoever started this thread x)

Posted (edited)

Is all the shitty drama like this on Jordine and Alustin? or is it just Croxus?

Edited by Animas

Posted (edited)

Jordine thread over 100 pages, Croxus..... 3 pages. kek.

Obviously, since not enough big guilds or alliances fighting eachother in Croxus for more drama (yet?).

^Posted on Croxus Node/Conquest war thread

Well ages ago some people came onto our Conquest war thread and said we weren't salty and didn't have enough drama. We like a challenge over in Croxus so we accepted the challenge to become the most salty, drama ridden server of the 3 ;)

But no, in all seriousness we're probably the worst of all 3 for it. You've got the 2 sides fighting each other ingame, cussing each other up, zerging one another on the forums (yes that is a thing). Croxus salt is generally the most entertaining, We just troll one another and come in with some bants

Edited by Riiip

Posted

^Posted on Croxus Node/Conquest war thread

Well ages ago some people came onto our Conquest war thread and said we weren't salty and didn't have enough drama. We like a challenge over in Croxus so we accepted the challenge to become the most salty, drama ridden server of the 3 ;)

But no, in all seriousness we're probably the worst of all 3 for it. You've got the 2 sides fighting each other ingame, cussing each other up, zerging one another on the forums (yes that is a thing). Croxus salt is generally the most entertaining, We just troll one another and come in with some bants

Well, any server you are on wins the salty tournament :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Heads up for jordine and harmony.

I've heard that you think that addicted are the hot shit in croxus so let me explain.

1)they have always been a "2 guild" guild. First with Broddicted than with AddLiccted and now with CHAOS (KHAOS ?)

2)While I have respect to some of theyr players the average addicted is a zergling that dies in 1 hit.

3)The so called croxus alliance against Addicted is made by small guilds that prefer quality over quantity. I understand with server merge having attendance will be more important but atm addicted+broldiccaos have more number than 6 of other sieging guild combined.

If addicted wants to survive all the permawars they need to up theyr standard. 

And all the rest of croxus probably will be forced to merge to compete with all the 80+attendance guild jordine seems to have.

Posted (edited)

Well, any server you are on wins the salty tournament :x

Edit: Outtie of this thread for awhile, although I love the banter I don't want our new friends in Jordine or Alustin to think Croxus is just a saltserver

Edited by Riiip
1 person likes this

Posted

Stop saying Addicted is the strongest guild lol.. i bet u havent fought Dishonored, Ember, Sanguine and Ginnuanga.

I fought both addicted and brodicted (even once their Leader and few officers) and its not something i could compare with Dishonored.

Posted (edited)

Holy crap I must have underestimated the forum warriors on Croxus!

Bravo Gentlemen!

Roll on the 30th!

Morghulis are recruiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Edit: Outtie of this thread for awhile, although I love the banter I don't want our new friends in Jordine or Alustin to think Croxus is just a saltserver

No worries everyone on Jordine is entitled enough to assume u guys are overgeared pvers :)

But dont feel targeted, they have the same assumption bout Alustin. 

Caddle to the slaughter 30/11.