• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

@Riiip, dafuq m8.
So much h8.
I r8 your h8 8/8.

:x

Posted

Just a post so that I can move to the most recent message.

Posted

So uhmm, wasn't there like a third server? Something starting with A? Damn, can't even remember....

Posted

First of all, Jordine? Hell I ventured around and checked your guilds, requirements are low Im not expecting good gear.
Second I do wish to see how is it gonna work with Nodes and Sieges, I understand the only good part of jordine is teamwork?

I love how when merge happens forces are gonna crash and collide, and you know who'll endure?

Addicted for sure, why? Cause the leader of is a amazing chap who was preparing for it by working together with smaller guilds. Because the Addicted no matter what salty salts from Croxus say, is a guild that has gearscore of at least 430+ each person where as top jordine has 400+ (which is cannon fodder for dish) and Addicted is the ones that are closest to resemble what Jordine has, aka teamwork and presence of at least 80%+ per war.

You know whos gonna get -----ed and rekt? Hydra and Dish first, I was really impressed by zelis until he let his guild go to shit by inviting these few retards the forum warrios.

Now understand I am in no relation with Addicted whatsoever I am officer of the lonely P2W guild whos perma decd by retards for us paying real cash to our members for their activity and you know what? We love it, cus I've already  been skimmin around jordine for few days and have gotten 23 levels 59/60's leaving their guild in jordine as we speak to join ours on 30th :D Lets see how shit rolls 

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop saying Addicted is the strongest guild lol.. i bet u havent fought Dishonored, Ember, Sanguine and Ginnuanga.

I fought both addicted and brodicted (even once their Leader and few officers) and its not something i could compare with Dishonored.

Pako is from Pakuzza from Dishonoured...

Could be wrong, please correct me 
if im wrong @Pako

Posted (edited)

You understand nothing, you are only assuming.

Nobody knows who is strongest and nobody knows who is going to flop. I'm pretty certain a lot of people will enjoy milking your p2w guild as well, you should try buying a thai bride of the internet.

Edited by Tekeii
5 people like this

Posted

First of all, Jordine? Hell I ventured around and checked your guilds, requirements are low Im not expecting good gear.
Second I do wish to see how is it gonna work with Nodes and Sieges, I understand the only good part of jordine is teamwork?

I love how when merge happens forces are gonna crash and collide, and you know who'll endure?

Addicted for sure, why? Cause the leader of is a amazing chap who was preparing for it by working together with smaller guilds. Because the Addicted no matter what salty salts from Croxus say, is a guild that has gearscore of at least 430+ each person where as top jordine has 400+ (which is cannon fodder for dish) and Addicted is the ones that are closest to resemble what Jordine has, aka teamwork and presence of at least 80%+ per war.

You know whos gonna get -----ed and rekt? Hydra and Dish first, I was really impressed by zelis until he let his guild go to shit by inviting these few retards the forum warrios.

Now understand I am in no relation with Addicted whatsoever I am officer of the lonely P2W guild whos perma decd by retards for us paying real cash to our members for their activity and you know what? We love it, cus I've already  been skimmin around jordine for few days and have gotten 23 levels 59/60's leaving their guild in jordine as we speak to join ours on 30th :D Lets see how shit rolls 

Addicted gave me an introduction so let me introduce Glassy_Boi (Also known as "Ferrari_Lad" as he's a blader and only knows how to dash and whirlwind then dashes off again)

GlassyBoi here was in <Addicted> until he resigned due to not being geared enough (lel). He is now in a guild called <Ninjustu>, a guild run by some rich as ----- Sheikh mother-----er who actually has to pay people to be in his guild.

Glassy_Boi earns a whole whopping $40 a month from this... and 150 euros a month from his crappy stream with 0-3 viewers that noone watches apart from in order to streamsnipe him. He is a bit of a joke on Croxus, he sold his soul to join some scrubby little guild that everyone laughs at for an extra $40 in order to get some more money. He went and joined them right after realizing his stream wasn't paying him enough and he actually had to go out and try to get a real job.

Posted

top on jordine is 500+ buddy

Posted (edited)

That has been bothering me alot aswell, their gear and level requirements are very low. Its very hard to claim something out of that but I certainly expected higher requirements overall. Everything seems to be under ours, beware that Harmony does not say anything about their requirements. 

Because the Addicted no matter what salty salts from Croxus say, is a guild that has gearscore of at least 430+ each person where as top jordine has 400+ (which is cannon fodder for dish) and Addicted is the ones that are closest to resemble what Jordine has, aka teamwork and presence of at least 80%+ per war.

Addicted must have made many exceptions in their gearscore then, I have seen several people that must have <400. The 80% prescence rate is something interesting, but it seems Jordine hardly had smaller guilds participating. If Addicted is somewhat representive for Jordine guilds, then they are going to underestimate the smaller guilds. For example two medium sized guilds from Croxus could probaly draw most of their single guilds by that logic. Croxus has many guilds that do not care so much about zerging, I hope not everyone will be forced to play the zerg game. Participating is much more important than holding territories in my opinion and we were just reaching a period where we had smaller guilds participating and having influence on the landscape aswell.

Edited by Judaism

Posted (edited)

How many guilds partake in sieges on Croxus and Alustin? and how about attendance with those guilds?

Edited by MoZex

Posted (edited)

If addicted has everyone 430+  ranger is a balanced class.

I like  how you constantly chane guild and start speaking as if it was your own. Your sense of loyalty is as high as a 12 year old warrior spamming GIT GUD after rolling his head over his keyboard . 

Edited by Pako

Posted

How many guilds partake in sieges on Croxus and Alustin? and how about attendance with those guilds?

Lets see:

Abyss = 40-50 people (60% attendance)

SE = 50 people (60% attendance)

Addicted = 80 people (80% attendance)

Dishonored = 30 people (90% attendance)

Ember = 35-40 people (70% attendance)

Ginnunga = 35-60 people (varies alot)

Sanguine = 35-40 people (80% attendance)

Khaos = 40-50 people (50% attendance)

Marauders = 40 people (50% attendance)

Then we also have smaller guilds usually participating, Hydra, Unpredictable, Sin, flames etc. (Those guilds usually go for Balenos/Serendia)

Those are bold estimates, I would say on average we have like 400 people participating every week

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

That has been bothering me alot aswell, their gear and level requirements are very low. Its very hard to claim something out of that but I certainly expected higher requirements overall. Everything seems to be under ours,

Duh? both Croxus & Alustin grind spots are empty lol also the world bosses too, ofc you have better gear & lvls, jordine grind spots are contested even when game was on low population, i mean isn't obvious, lots of jordanians are grinding your ogres now cuz empty lol seriously i didn't need to state the obvious here, yet experience in pvp is a different story, i will go back killing your ogres now.

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted

Addicted gave me an introduction so let me introduce Glassy_Boi (Also known as "Ferrari_Lad" as he's a blader and only knows how to dash and whirlwind then dashes off again)

GlassyBoi here was in <Addicted> until he resigned due to not being geared enough (lel). He is now in a guild called <Ninjustu>, a guild run by some rich as ----- Sheikh mother-----er who actually has to pay people to be in his guild.

Glassy_Boi earns a whole whopping $40 a month from this... and 150 euros a month from his crappy stream with 0-3 viewers that noone watches apart from in order to streamsnipe him. He is a bit of a joke on Croxus, he sold his soul to join some scrubby little guild that everyone laughs at for an extra $40 in order to get some more money. He went and joined them right after realizing his stream wasn't paying him enough and he actually had to go out and try to get a real job.

Glassy_Boi here earns much more then 40$ per month being in Ninjutsu.
Also the main reason I joined Ninjutsu is cus im going kind of casual for a while had a breakup with my GF and might have to find job instead of streaming as I got not will to do it now.
And well no, the leader doesnt have to pay people to stay in guild, more rather most of them who joined were intrigued by the payment option, but refuse to take money now and stay for community its building into. But thats something Rip here doesnt get. :D

Duh? both Croxus & Alustin grind spots are empty lol also the world bosses too, ofc you have better gear & lvls, jordine grind spots are contested even when game was on low population, i mean isn't obvious, lots of jordanians are grinding your ogres now cuz empty lol seriously i didn't need to state the obvious here, yet experience in pvp is a different story, i will go back killing your ogres now.

Thats the thing cus of spots being empty we have been able to save up much better gear then you could imagine. I'd love to see you guys fight us, asuming that not only skill is involved in PvP take Pakuzza from Dish, he has op gear but is shite player, so his gear equals itself out :D If a lonely Musa 58 with mere 427 score can almost kill a awakened Tamer, with around 500+ ap/dp well then what can you say?

Posted (edited)

Now understand I am in no relation with Addicted whatsoever

I am officer of

the lonely P2W guild whos perma decd by retards for us paying real cash to our members

for their activity and you know what? We love it, cus I've already  been skimmin around jordine for few days and have gotten 23 levels 59/60's leaving their guild in jordine as we speak to join ours on 30th

:D

Lets see how shit rolls 

Okay I actually bothered to read your post this time.

1. No relation to <Addicted>? you left them like 5 days ago and was in there for about a month... you change guilds more often than some people change underwear. Hell you're even an officer in Ninjutsu after 5-6 days... Who's balls did you have to fondle for that?

Secondly:

Perma warred for paying RL money to your members? Your guild is full of karma bombers including the GM (the rich one) who uses infinite tears even when he dies to war/pvp deaths. He's literally used tears 15 times in a row whilst being thrown around like a ragdoll. THAT is why you are perma warred by most guilds. It's the only way to deal with karma bombers who come from money. They can't win pvp wise so he throws his money around and tries to abuse the karma system (thankfully they foolishly declared war on someone and we made sure they had a perma war on them so they could no longer hide behind guild protection popping infinite pearls). Right now we're more concerned with the fact that all wars will be retracted with the merge and <Ninjutsu> will be able to karma bomb some more

We're at war and he still used 15 tears bahaha:

Screenshot_2016-11-06_23.18.07_zpswf2umx

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

I play on croxus and i wish it was true.  Keep sitting on your high horse so your fall will be even more painful . 

Ah and would be nice if more ppl grinder ogres so more go into the market for players that value theyr grinding time.

Edited by Pako
1 person likes this

Posted

I play on croxus and i wish it was true.  Keep sitting on your high horse so your fall will be even more painful . 

He's a guildless troll that hasn't participated in a nodewar for over months, just ignore him. Only reason he's here is because he's not getting all that much attention in the Jordine thread anymore.

Posted (edited)

Thats the thing cus of spots being empty we have been able to save up much better gear then you could imagine. I'd love to see you guys fight us.

i guess your wish will come true very soon.

Coming from someone in a guild led by a banned shoveller lol both servers knows who is "Zero" by now xD

Edited by SillySin

Posted

i guess your wish will come true very soon.

So I posted estimates about our server, would you be kind enough to do the same so we can get an impression aswell ?

Posted

With how the forums are even before the merge, i can't wait for the salt in the first couple of weeks of merge. Will probably have so much to read wont make it all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you should ask @Tekeii cuz more knowledgeable of other guilds.. 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

As an outstander I'd like to know what makes Harmony what it is and what makes the server not able to adept to them?

Also Harmony have 2 guilds, so when someone can't make it to siege they get replaced with someone from 2nd guild that can make it as far as i know.

Posted (edited)

So I posted estimates about our server, would you be kind enough to do the same so we can get an impression aswell ?

These are complete rough estimates on the weekly basis;

This is for sieges, none of these guilds take this many to node wars (as far as I'm aware anyway)

Morghulis - 70-80
Harmony - 100
Zer0 - 40-50
FUzion - 70-80
Millennium - 50-70
Sfora - 50-70
ByFrost - (Unsure around 50?)
Enemy - 20 (Skill>Quantity)

Asylvm - (Unsure around 50?)

RainingHostias, Ancestrall and DragonBorn were here first time this week around 30 each?

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Okay I actually bothered to read your post this time.

1. No relation to <Addicted>? you left them like 5 days ago and was in there for about a month... you change guilds more often than some people change underwear. Hell you're even an officer in Ninjutsu after 5-6 days... Who's balls did you have to fondle for that?

Secondly:

Perma warred for paying RL money to your members? Your guild is full of karma bombers including the GM (the rich one) who uses infinite tears even when he dies to war/pvp deaths. He's literally used tears 15 times in a row whilst being thrown around like a ragdoll. THAT is why you are perma warred by most guilds. It's the only way to deal with karma bombers who come from money. They can't win pvp wise so he throws his money around and tries to abuse the karma system (thankfully they foolishly declared war on someone and we made sure they had a perma war on them so they could no longer hide behind guild protection popping infinite pearls). Right now we're more concerned with the fact that all wars will be retracted with the merge and <Ninjutsu> will be able to karma bomb some more

We're at war and he still used 15 tears bahaha:

Screenshot_2016-11-06_23.18.07_zpswf2umx

I know what was done by my members before hand and its the reason why i've been invited to Ninjutsu and given officer rank to sort out the guild and let the tears fall once it becomes zerg guild like Riip calls others. Also mate everyone dropped war from us SE, Ember, Sang, the only left are salty warriors from hydra, ginnunga roleplayers whom i've contacted but cant be reasoned with, Abyss who I didnt see for a while that is non protected member and lastly Ominous who I dedicate my 2-3hour per day to hunt and grind them, cus the salt of some of their members is great! 
Funny enough having lvl 60 players and officers from Ember, SE, Abyss join us is really cool thing if you ask me :D

Posted

These are complete rough estimates on the weekly basis;

This is for sieges, none of these guilds take this many to node wars (as far as I'm aware anyway)

Morghulis - 70-80
Harmony - 100
Zer0 - 40-50
FUzion - 70-80
Millennium - 50-70
Sfora - 50-70
ByFrost - (Unsure around 50?)
Enemy - 20 (Skill>Quantity)

Asylvm - (Unsure around 50?)

RainingHostias, Ancestrall and DragonBorn were here first time this week around 30 each?

Thanks for posting the estimates, so its clearly a better participation with a few larger guilds (we've had that before aswell in prime time by the way) but its not as extreme as I'd thought.