• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

Making an Enemy player quit by PvPing the crap out of em? Oh god I wanna see this, frontrow seat tickets please!

Posted

uff! :3 

He's no longer in Jigglypuff? .. meh no wonder I've not seen him around, been hunting the wrong damn guild! :(

That was fun though; you didn't manage to kill me while me being negative karma and chased me over Mansha's for 45min+ ; Couldn't go further negative as I've been -700k for 6 weeks and was finally about to break to positive again.

I believe we need @BdoTemp1 in there.

Posted

So what SillySin is saying is that Jordines grind spots are 100% full? Does that mean you have no level 61's? because if you have 61's I'm afraid that argument holds no merit

We have 2 on Croxus, they may not be very good pvp wise, but we have 2

What he's saying is more or less correct, yes. Unless you prefer to grind lvl 50 mobs at Helms, or a similar really bad spot then you might be lucky to get your own spot for free.

Jordine have several 61s, but these are truly hardcore players that has to PVP to keep their spots for themselves, and often grind during night when fewer are online.

With 36 channels available soon, I doubt you will feel that much difference coming from an empty server in comparison, but it certainly will feel different for us on Jordine with 24x more spots.

Posted

Jordine have several 61s, but these are truly hardcore players that has to PVP to keep their spots for themselves, and often use BikiniPanda during night when fewer are online. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

With 36 channels available soon, I doubt you will feel that much difference coming from an empty server in comparison, but it certainly will feel different for us on Jordine with 24x more spots and getting a lot more KarmaBombers to grief us.

Just made a few changes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

First of all, Jordine? Hell I ventured around and checked your guilds, requirements are low Im not expecting good gear.
Second I do wish to see how is it gonna work with Nodes and Sieges, I understand the only good part of jordine is teamwork?

I love how when merge happens forces are gonna crash and collide, and you know who'll endure?

Addicted for sure, why? Cause the leader of is a amazing chap who was preparing for it by working together with smaller guilds. Because the Addicted no matter what salty salts from Croxus say, is a guild that has gearscore of at least 430+ each person where as top jordine has 400+ (which is cannon fodder for dish) and Addicted is the ones that are closest to resemble what Jordine has, aka teamwork and presence of at least 80%+ per war.

You know whos gonna get -----ed and rekt? Hydra and Dish first, I was really impressed by zelis until he let his guild go to shit by inviting these few retards the forum warrios.

Now understand I am in no relation with Addicted whatsoever I am officer of the lonely P2W guild whos perma decd by retards for us paying real cash to our members for their activity and you know what? We love it, cus I've already  been skimmin around jordine for few days and have gotten 23 levels 59/60's leaving their guild in jordine as we speak to join ours on 30th :DLets see how shit rolls 

Well good luck to you!

1 person likes this

Posted

You should have acted.
They're already here.
The Elder Scrolls told of the server merge.
The shoveling was merely delay.
Til the time after p2w opened,
When the sons of Jordine would spill their own blood.
But no-one wanted to believe.
Believe they even existed.
And when the truth finally dawns:
It dawns in desync.
But, There's one they fear.
In their tongue, they're Pearl Abyss,
Kakao!

Posted (edited)

I believe we need @BdoTemp1 in there.

QLhv801.png

4 days before i permawar that stupid animal and make him uninstall the game :3

Edited by BdoTemp1
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And the dodging starts

Actually I plan on sending CaladWen another officer from Hydra to speak on our behalf, he's alot more vibrant with the words and language he uses. You'll like him (Those from Croxus will know what's going down kekek)

Friendliest person on Croxus for sure

Edited by Riiip
5 people like this

Posted

Actually I plan on sending CaladWen another officer from Hydra to speak on our behalf, he's alot more vibrant with the words and language he uses. You'll like him (Those from Croxus will know what's going down kekek)

Friendliest person on Croxus for sure

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

I have been summoned?

Ps: yeah im up for some talky :)

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have been summoned?

Ps: yeah im up for some talky :)

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.- J Robert Oppenheimer

I am sorry... I feel in 20 years our children will look back at this moment and condemn me for having set this in motion

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.- J Robert Oppenheimer

I am sorry... I feel in 20 years our children will look back at this moment and condemn me for having set this in motion

History will remember me:

History is written by the victors - attributed to Winston Churchill, but of unknown origin.

Posted

I'm down for getting involved in a podcast, Addicted tried to set one up here recently but it kinda failed(most people didn't really wanna give credit to something Addicted wanted to get going). I'm really excited for the upcoming server merge now. originally I was quite skeptical but more and more guilds are getting involved in sieges on Croxus now so im really excited now.

This past weekend probably had the most guilds attend a siege on croxus. (Addicted, SE, Abyss, FinalEnemy, Trident, LaidToRest, BalenosBallers, Sin, KHAOS, Marauders, Sanguine, Ember, Dishonoured, HYDRA, Flames, Unpredictable, Ginnunga). Hopefully this keeps up for the last siege before merge so that the first week of the New World Conquest is an absolute orgy of guilds. (like 5 guilds on each territory, imagine that shit man. Its gonna be so -----ing exciting)

I sincerely hope that all the guilds from Croxus and Jordine and Alustin cometogether to make sieges a success and all the respective GMs or Officers from each siege guild find the time to go to that podcast. 

We hope so too, a Podcast is always a great way for those interested in PvP to get to know the guilds involved and perhaps join a guild, part of the reason the Siege Scene has been rather dead on EU vs NA is that there has been a lack of identity/personality, with this merge its a great reboot for all the European Server.

We also had our biggest attendance to sieges in a while (On Jordine) this weekend, leaving the super guild (Harmony) without a territory, so I am sure that all guilds that actively siege on Alustin and Croxus will love to have us around, for a time there was disbelief, or greed stopping people from trying, but now with more guilds on the table everyone has there shot at the end of the day, new alliances, friends, back-stabs, and drama, its going to be finally a true game of thrones :)

Posted

QLhv801.png

4 days before i permawar that stupid animal and make him uninstall the game :3

You're welcome. Let's see if you're actually capable of declaring war.

Posted (edited)

We hope so too, a Podcast is always a great way for those interested in PvP to get to know the guilds involved and perhaps join a guild, part of the reason the Siege Scene has been rather dead on EU vs NA is that there has been a lack of identity/personality, with this merge its a great reboot for all the European Server.

We also had our biggest attendance to sieges in a while (On Jordine) this weekend, leaving the super guild (Harmony) without a territory, so I am sure that all guilds that actively siege on Alustin and Croxus will love to have us around, for a time there was disbelief, or greed stopping people from trying, but now with more guilds on the table everyone has there shot at the end of the day, new alliances, friends, back-stabs, and drama, its going to be finally a true game of thrones :)

I've listened  to the jordine podcast and it sounds like a giant wank off with no real purpose. 

Edited by Pako
1 person likes this

Posted

I've listened  to the jordine podcast and it sounds like a giant wank off with no real purpose. 

You should listen more then it gets rly funny from time to time.

Also ive tried to look for podcasts of other server but didnt find them...

Posted (edited)

You should listen more then it gets rly funny from time to time.

Also ive tried to look for podcasts of other server but didnt find them...

We don't have them, Addicted tried to set one up for the siege 2 weeks ago but, yknow, Addicted isn't really liked on Croxus so I guess you know how that turned out.

Edited by Thrive

Posted

We don't have them, Addicted tried to set one up for the siege 2 weeks ago, but yknow, the guilds here are quite stubborn so I guess you know how that turned out.

Posted

We don't have them, Addicted tried to set one up for the siege 2 weeks ago but, yknow, Addicted isn't really liked on Croxus so I guess you know how that turned out.

Jordine's podcast worked quite great when the sieging scene was a bit more.. "eager", but i'm pretty sure it'll be worth for everyone after merge to get all them juicy fighting spirits all riled up.

2 people like this

Posted

This thread needs more lenny faces, y'all suck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

This thread needs more lenny faces, y'all suck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Morghulis carried by DangerDanger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

@Tekeii finally normal post name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

@Tekeii finally normal post name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Other than everyone getting a few hundred million (jealous much) I am quite excited for the merge now.

Lots of new people, and discovering the new guilds is going to be a lot of fun :D

Posted

So what's up with the Lenny face spam from Jordine? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

So what's up with the Lenny face spam from Jordine? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can tell terrible thing but the Lenny face makes it alright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)