• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EU New World Node/Siege

362 posts in this topic

Posted

You can tell terrible thing but the Lenny face makes it alright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GG Exilium ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Alustin will challenge Jordine Guilds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Alustin will challenge Jordine Guilds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yep, we go REKT them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im Fron Jordine :D

Edited by Waveya

Posted

Yep, we go REKT them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You forgot the lenny....

Posted (edited)

U.u surry 
Done xD

Edited by Waveya

Posted

So who are the allied guilds on Croxus and Alustin?

Posted

Alustin tl;dr: guilds denying they are allied with anyone meanwhile they are allied with everyone

Posted

No big alliances on Croxus. ShadowElite and Dishonoured have been teaming up lately, but that still only leaves them with 70-80 participants. Addicted have no official alliances, but are known to hire mercs to inflate numbers (130-150 participants).

Posted

No big alliances on Croxus. ShadowElite and Dishonoured have been teaming up lately, but that still only leaves them with 70-80 participants. Addicted have no official alliances, but are known to hire mercs to inflate numbers (130-150 participants).

You have guilds that actually act as "mercs"?

Posted (edited)

Sanguine and Ember is a obvious and known alliance.

E: Yes, there are multiple guilds that understand themselfs as Mercs. Examples would be Dishonoured and KHAOS. They get paid in Final Wars and Regions.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

No big alliance on Croxus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

I love how you leave out everyone else than those 3 guilds u mentioned. Including your own (Ginunga) Let me tell you about that 6 Guild Alliance......oh shit they dont want me to call them that! Ehmm,.... I mean those Six Guilds who fight for the same cause!  That would be Shadow Elite, Ginunga, Hydra, Abyss, Ember, Dishonered. These guilds have made it their Quest to work together and fight on different territories to make sure addicted wont get it, and then "fight" amongst them self after. 

EDIT: And i forgot the " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Edited by Iplaynaked
1 person likes this

Posted

You have guilds that actually act as "mercs"?

Yes. Dishonoured was the first to call themselves that, back when they were sporting 20 members with 100 higher AP/DP average than other guilds. They lowered their standards a bit and have grown quite a bit since, and are now a guild that participates in siege wars without being hired. Lots of guilds on the server not big or strong enough to stand by themselves in sieges have since adopted the same strategy; getting paid via final wars for aiding guilds in sieges. The largest merc guild on Croxus at the moment is KHAOS. They have quite a bit of members, although their gear and player standard average is fairly low.

What the salty Addicted members are saying is partially true. There has been an alliance between most of the siege-worthy guilds on Croxus to combat them, especially back when they were 2 guilds with a combined 150-160 active members and they would still hire another guild to act as a mercenary. Since no other guild on Croxus sports those kind of numbers, had they not teamed up Addicted could've done whatever they wanted. Nowadays however the drama you might see on the forums is mostly residual salt. Noone really gives a s**t anymore as the server merge will make Addicteds inflated numbers a non-factor and tier 2 and tier 3 node wars will be more readily available for the smaller guilds on Croxus that want to do sieges without merging with other guilds.

Posted (edited)

For you Alustin and Croxus Plebarians !

2749349.jpg

Edited by xMovingTarget
1 person likes this

Posted

As you seem to have a bit of knowledge on all the guilds using the in game knowledge rankings (considering numbers/gear/skill/level) how would you rate the most relevant ones on your server?

S
A+
A
B
C

Posted

For you Jordine plebs

2749349.jpg

FTFY

Posted

This shit is already getting boring

Posted

FTFY

No no no, thats not how that works :P 

Jordine holds all the Bumlords! And you will lube up!

Posted

As you seem to have a bit of knowledge on all the guilds using the in game knowledge rankings (considering numbers/gear/skill/level) how would you rate the most relevant ones on your server?
S
A+
A
B
C

In term of siege ranking I would rate croxus in the following order, I am in Addicted tho and I have participated in every siege.

S: Addicted (cause of greater numbers but bit lower standards)
A+: Sanguine, Ember (Both of these are strong but too weak in number and sanguine is definetly a bit better than ember)
A: Dishonored, Shadowelite (Dis is way too weak cause of lacking number, shadowelite is high in numbers but quality is very spread)
B: KHAOS (Quality is lower than what the ones above have but their knowledge of siege is good)
C: Ginnunga, HYDRA (Ginnunga decent number low quality, Hydra low in number decent quality)

Note these are the guilds that i have seen/fought in siege and got a feeling for.

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe Abyss needs to be added to that list. I think you can compare them to KHAOS regarding strenght.

2 people like this

Posted

In term of siege ranking I would rate croxus in the following order, I am in Addicted tho and I have participated in every siege.

A+: Sanguine, Ember (Both of these are strong but too weak in number and sanguine is definetly a bit better than ember)
A: Dishonored, Shadowelite (Dis is way too weak cause of lacking number, shadowelite is high in numbers but quality is very spread)
B: KHAOS (Quality is lower than what the ones above have but their knowledge of siege is good)
C: Ginnunga, HYDRA (Ginnunga decent number low quality, Hydra low in number decent quality)

Note these are the guilds that i have seen/fought in siege and got a feeling for.

Really only Addicted on S ? then atleast put Addicted ,Sang ember on the same line , Addicted has numbers but 0 tactics . and without that they will not cut it in the long run

Posted (edited)

you get it all wrong:

S: world boss farmers / life skillers

A+ & A damage

B - dodge

C - spectator

Edited by Isteria
1 person likes this

Posted

Really only Addicted on S ? then atleast put Addicted ,Sang ember on the same line , Addicted has numbers but 0 tactics . and without that they will not cut it in the long run

So what makes all the people want to join Addicted then? What made them the top guild in the first place to be able to get everyone?

Posted

So what makes all the people want to join Addicted then? What made them the top guild in the first place to be able to get everyone?

Well they were actually 2 guilds , Addicted and Broddicted . they were so huge on the server that they ruled all , for a whimle that is . untill other guilds stood up and fought back, wich lead to the destruction of Broddicted . And still they wonder why other guilds team up to wipe em of the face of the earth . All has to do with their history on the server

Posted

Grinddicted ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)