• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Login issues Jordine / Edan - November 11th *Updated*

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Edan - Nov 11th 12:30 UTC

Players have reported being unable to connect to Edan and other problems when interacting with Items / NPC's. Our team has identified an issue that will be resolved shortly. Keep an eye here for further updates as we'll announce when the issue has been fully resolved.

Update - 1:00 UTC: The issue has been resolved and normal operation of the server has returned, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Jordine

Several players reported not being able to access EU Jordine.
Investigations are ongoing and we are working on a fix.

We will keep you updated.

Update
The issue has been resolved and players should be able to login.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by DakeR

Posted

:'( I have no life outside BDO, what else can I do now?

1 person likes this

Posted

Send out 50 Lauren coins to all Jordine players then ;)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I couldnt switch to weapon from fishing rod, couldn't collect event coins, went to restart client to see if it fixed it and login doesnt like me.

Edited by Kitamara

Posted

kinda curious why Jordine is always the one to go down. What are the players doing there thats causing the server to do backflips. NA doesnt have this issue.

Posted

create characters on other servers, the merge is coming!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope we get at least some GM boxes and stuff for that !

Posted

no compensation fo me, it's not needed, nothing is perfect and I understand this. Just fix it and alls well.

6 people like this

Posted

Its not only  that we cannot log in now its the error message we were getting shortly before the crash happened also.

Posted

Some reward for this event.

Posted

no compensation fo me, it's not needed, nothing is perfect and I understand this. Just fix it and alls well.

Agreed

2 people like this

Posted

Agreed

Yes, my thing about the 50 Lauren coins was simply because some players might only have time to play at this hour today and that's what they would lose out on. Nothing more.

But server issues are a thing and compensation not needed if this is resolved quickly.

2 people like this

Posted

Yes, my thing about the 50 Lauren coins was simply because some players might only have time to play at this hour today and that's what they would lose out on. Nothing more.

But server issues are a thing and compensation not needed if this is resolved quickly.

Yeah that's ok it's understandable

Posted (edited)

looks like were gonna miss out on the first day's chest ;( oh well still 19 days left

would upload a picture but i keep getting an error when i try 2 upload it lol today is error day must be because trump got elected xD

Edited by Omnipotent

Posted

LOL...plis fast.....

Posted

Look at all those Jordiners killing foxes in Croxus' Olvia

Posted

Please fix this soon!

2016-11-10_169452206.JPG

Posted

kinda curious why Jordine is always the one to go down. What are the players doing there thats causing the server to do backflips. NA doesnt have this issue.

Probably has more load, due to more population.

makes me wonder how one server is gonna be like after merge lol. 

Posted

Im not good on choosing the correct moment to play, yesterday on morning maintenance, now an error, omg need to play ! xD

Posted

This guy made my day +rep

Posted

why do you think they havent merged the servers because one mega server couldn't handle the strain

Posted

Stamminchia.

Posted

Yeah and no more solo spots to grind :D