• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dot Stacking

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Pre-Awakening our skill addons only applied a bleed if you chose to pick that up, it was mostly garbage because if you chose 2-3 skill addons with bleeds they did not stack(they were all the same type-bleed).  With awakening skill addons we now get different types of dots.  We get bleed, poison and pain and these do stack.  So for example you can do:

1)  Purificitione - 40 poison every 3 seconds for 18 seconds(240 dmg)

2)  Terra Sancta - 59 Bleed every 3 seconds for 15 seconds(295 dmg)

3)  Sacrum Ferit - 54 Pain every 3 seconds for 12 seconds(216 dmg)

Now since I am only 58 I can only choose 2 awakened skills at the moment, so if I choose for example Sacrum for the pain dot, Purificitione for the poison dot and I use my older skill addon Righteous Charge for 50 bleed every 3 seconds for 15 seconds I can apply quickly 3 dots for a total of 785dmg.  Now if you can squeeze in a just counter here which adds -30 every 3 seconds for 9 seconds you get 875 but that is a little harder.  This is an example only and I am still playing around with all our new stuffs, but I figured out I can quickly apply 3 dots easily.  Understandably these dots are not really for PvE, more for PvP.  Of course there are certainly other and even better options available for skill-addons but I thought it was a fun and different way to do a build.

Posted

Wonderful info! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Cheerios ~♥

Posted

The stabby one, blitz strike I think. Has a better pain DOT.

Posted

Blitz Stab does have its own dot but that skill is a 200% required Black Spirit Skill which means someone has to feed you their 100% BS + your 100% black spirit.  So yes, that does have a dot but the skill itself comes with complications.  The DOT isnt great either, its the same as Righteous Charge

Posted (edited)

Blitz Stab does have its own dot but that skill is a 200% required Black Spirit Skill which means someone has to feed you their 100% BS + your 100% black spirit.  So yes, that does have a dot but the skill itself comes with complications.  The DOT isnt great either, its the same as Righteous Charge

blitz stab dot still applies during the attack, even if your not using ur 200%, also if your running dot builds then blitz stab should be one of you major components as it has a natural bleed on it

Edited by Lick_MyCrit
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh thx, didnt realize, definitely!

Posted (edited)

Blitz stab is a skill with 100% crit that you would mainly use at the end of a combo.. It doesnt make too much sense to me to use addons on it, skills that start combo's should be awakened instead imho

id also pick shield throw over righteous charge for the bleed, since it can be used for a quick stun  after a double backward dash

Edited by Aunatar

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0