• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greeting!! new here :D

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey hows it going :D!! well i am considering buying this game! is it still a sub? and also how is this game for pvp? seeing thats what i play a game for?!!! 

Also i would like to ask what is a friendly starting class and stuff!! how are the professions in this game they look interesting!! thanks guys for all the info if anyone has any

inside info itd love to see it im open to choice and stuff!! also if i do join um..... if anyone has a extra key itd love u forever to try out the game then buy it!!! maybe a recruit friend thing or something i don know haha but i do have a mic!!!! ts3 discord and skype so yea any guild willing to teach a nubbers im open to it thansk :DD

singed 

Shadow

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There never was a sub*. The game is buy to play, min price $10, the more expensive packages give more stuff but may or may not be worth it to you depending on play style.

Everything you ask about is covered here:

the best guides are at dulfy.net, read them all.

also, welcome!

* There is an optional "value pack" often referred to as a sub. But it is not required to play the game. Depending on your play style it may or may not be required for you to be competitive. 

Edited by GavinRuneblade

Posted (edited)

Hey hows it going :D!! well i am considering buying this game! is it still a sub? and also how is this game for pvp? seeing thats what i play a game for?!!! 

Also i would like to ask what is a friendly starting class and stuff!! how are the professions in this game they look interesting!! thanks guys for all the info if anyone has any

inside info itd love to see it im open to choice and stuff!! also if i do join um..... if anyone has a extra key itd love u forever to try out the game then buy it!!! maybe a recruit friend thing or something i don know haha but i do have a mic!!!! ts3 discord and skype so yea any guild willing to teach a nubbers im open to it thansk :DD

singed 

Shadow

Additonal stuff:

Hi there!

Welcome to Black Desert Online! 

I would recommend getting at least the Traveler's package to get you started.

The Explorer's package gives you more like a Pet of your choice, 

What a pet can do?

A pet can pick up items for you and some of them gives bonus stats. It is very helpful specially when you are grinding so you won't have to worry about picking loots over and over.

Otherwise you can purchase the Starter Package for a very affordable price.

That's just a little of what the packages can give you. 

For more information like prices and what more items it has on each packages please go here: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/GamePass.html

The decision is all yours. 

Edited by Momoka Nishina

Posted

Regarding beginner friendly classes.
It's a question of what you are used to playing from prier MMO experiences. Myself I am playing Warrior. I'd say the warrior is pretty straight forward, and quite strong once you get your awakening at level 56, but they can feel a bit underwhelming before that.
A thing you need to bring in to your consideration, is where you want to take your gameplay to. If you just want to hop around doing some random pvp for fun, or if you want to join a big guild, and have a class that's very well suited for grouped pvp.

Classes you should consider for playing solo would be Sorceress, Musa/Maewha or Ninja/Kunoichi. Though I find that without good gear, Ninja/Kunoichi can be a bit lacking in terms of impact regarding pvp.

For grouped play and node wars, characters that are well suited for impact is often Berserker and Witch/Wizards. They have a good range of big CC abilities, additionally the Witch/Wizard is the only class that does have a heal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0