• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Petition to split accounts for Server Merge

342 posts in this topic

Posted

here is one reason why this will never happen:

family names.

have fun trippeling up on decent names. also this is definitly a valid reason why any rp alt on a diffrent server might be against it. especially rp chars kind of need their names to kind of fit their character.

btw how is beeing lucky diffrent from combining warehouses? i am playing this game since beta and finally have gotten bheg gloves as my first meaningfull drop EVER. should i go and make a complain thread because some players drop boss items on a weekly basis, while i dont? hell no... how can you call it an exploit, when you could only speculate about warehouses beeing combined. yes, there was a good chance, based on how it went on kr, but still nothing was final. let alone the timing of the merge... so a portion of the players "took advantage" of a situation they speculated to take place at a not specified time, without any final details how it would exactly happen, if it would happen at all... riiiiight. just consider it like beeing lucky/unlucky. you dont lose anything from this. you just dont gain anything either.

oh and the pvp argument... how is pvp in this game effected by this? it is mainly to completly item and class based... so... the top equipped players stay top equipped anyway, some might actually get some NON UPGRADED BOSS ARMOR ITEMS (omg so op) + an (if we are talking about maxing out on upgrading - making stuff pen) insignificant amount of money and upgrade materials. so if anything this warehous merge does not widen the gap, it actually closes it if even by a little bit. well, for those that actually took the time to do stuff on the other servers.

in my opinion this is mainly an outburst of "i didnt do this, now i want the same stuff! FOR FREE! and if i cant have it, no one else should either!" and in the case of this OP "i dont want others to get their stuff accountwide!". i consider this mainly as envy or hypocricy.

Posted

What makes me laugh, is the true salty players who knew and did not prepare for the server merges, and now you are butt hurt. Quit trying to punish people who took the time and effort to prepare, players are always gonna be behind, thats just a fact. 59 supporters, lol. GG Funny how the people on the Korean servers didnt ----- about this, just us self entitled cry baby americans and EU players. 

2 people like this

Posted

Change.org?

Bahahahahahahahahahaaa

The liberal tool specifically made for whiners!

Good luck with your useless petition. 

Did you forget that multiboxing is against BDO's EULA?

Implementing something like what you're proposing would influence people to do just that.

Plus, it's not as simple as you think.

I for one look forward to the billions of silver worth of gear I have on my alts.

/cheers

Posted

Holy crap you people, This has to be the first game I've ever seen where people still argue that something is an exploit even after the devs stepped up and said multiple times that it isn't. Get over yourself, you don't get to say what's an exploit or not, the devs do. That's all there is to this.

Posted (edited)

I'll tell you a *secret. The content is slowing down. People have nothing to look forward to. That's why awakenings are spread out. The population is bound to go down regardless of what happens, but the merge is needed and needed now.

Honestly, the reason I've been playing is because I was looking forward to the merge. If items don't switch over people would just be mad and bail. You may not realize, but there are people that only log in to claim rewards.

What you even talking about, players who log in only for rewards will leave this game sooner or later anyway... Its how it was in mmo market for last 15 years... its not loyal playerbase... Most of them play other games already (Overwatch, Revelation Online) and afk fish only... If you not give them their items they will cry, if you give them too many of them they will soon get bored in end game and leave anyway...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

Mu Online from Webzen, players forced to pick one account they play most there is your example:

http://muonline.webzen.com/news/notices/5237/important-server-merge-information?page=1

Anyway i got it little wrong before, in most mmo publishers dont delete your characters, but they not fuse them into one to boost your main char either... Just exactly how this proposal is all about- noone will delete your char, noone will delete your items, you can still play on then separately, but you cant boost your main with free items you got by clicking onto other chars for 5 sec!

So you give one example i give another but still MOST MMOs don't do it... Oh yeah...

Takes far more than 5 seconds per server, specially speaking about absurd profits as the mongol i will be quoting next.

Yeah, 15 bils, 7 bil from each server, with around 40 k loyalties, some people will make even more. As i said above, i can't care less if they going to merge, or if they won't, either way i can live with out 3 pen attempts, because i know i ll fail them. ppl like crosspath and you called me out, based on my statement, about if it's exploit or it is not, but all you do is trying to say that i m salty that won't get my free shit, when in reality i will. 

7 billions per server? From the free stuff? Please, tell me how. AGAIN, still waiting to see how you get materials from nodes in the 3 servers all the time, please tell me... BULLSHITTT...

Also screenshots please.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

7 billions per server? From the free stuff? Please, tell me how. AGAIN, still waiting to see how you get materials from nodes in the 3 servers all the time, please tell me... BULLSHITTT...
Also screenshots please.

Huh, free stuff ? I thought i ve told about workers buddy. How ? Send worker, relog on alt, reset the cycle, sell stuff, buy stuff, process at night when no more resources on main toon. Set to do timber crates, calpheon timber crate, master 2 trade main, desert buff, cost 230k per 1.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

Huh, free stuff ? I thought i ve told about workers buddy. 

Workers do not produce if you are not online in the server, they just do one shift and continue the NEXT time you log in, so if you log once per server every day your workers would just produce a CRAP amount of materials, specially counting with the quantity of CPs you talked about before, 50 CPs LOL.

PLAIN LIES. Screenshots please.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

Workers do not produce if you are not online in the server, they just do one shift then stop, so if you log once per server everyday your workers would just produce a CRAP amount of materials, specially counting with the quantity of CPs you talked about before, 50 CPs LOL.
PLAIN LIES. Screenshots please.

I m relogging every 1 hour, moron by playing 15 hours a day since release. Now, be a smart boy, and google blade borques, he ll explain to you lmao. Im kinda tiered of you begging me to make a money making guide.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

So you started from 2 minutes in each server:

20 hours ago, Raekwon333 said:

Risk of 2 mins afking right, or 1 hour if you are smart enough to get 50 energy and roll for vendor, or 16 hours total to get a toon to 56 and set up nodes? Which you ll resert for 10 mins reloging in 10 h session total. Yeah... such a risk. When you go to toilet you risking too right ?

To this:

I m relogging every 1 hour, moron by playing 15 hours a day since release. Now, be a smart boy, and google blade borques, he ll explain to you lmao.

Such an easy way of getting freebies, WOW... And sorry to tell you that few people play 15 hours a day,  just unemployed people, and probably just crazy unemployed people would be MONTHS logging to other servers every 1 hour. Still call all this BULLSHIT and waiting for those juicy screenshots with 50cps and 7 billions.

So you play 15 hours a day from start and you log in every server every hour and you just still GET ONLY 7 CRAP BILLIONS PER SERVER? OMG... Wow you just proved that getting chars in every server is SOOOO profitable...

CLOWN.

Special MORON award for spending SOOOO MANY HOURS in  other servers when if they decided to do merges in other way would have given you nothing. At least all the other people me included just wasted 5 minutes a day or a bit more, not 30 mins like you with load times and all the other crap... 30 minutes a day per lets say 6 months, 90 hours gameplay that could have given you NOTHING. And you are the clever one?

Edited by crosspath

Posted

I m relogging every 1 hour, moron by playing 15 hours a day since release. Now, be a smart boy, and google blade borques, he ll explain to you lmao. Im kinda tiered of you begging me to make a money making guide.

Blade borques worked for his silver! He is playing a sh*t tons of hours pr. day to get it!. It is no way "free" what he is doing. If we only count the event items you will get about 300m, no where near 7b, so please.

Posted (edited)

Blade borques worked for his silver! He is playing a sh*t tons of hours pr. day to get it!. It is no way "free" what he is doing. If we only count the event items you will get about 300m, no where near 7b, so please.

My point he says how to set up nodes for 50 cp. True or False ? I did it differently.

He talks about workers cycles on other servers. True or False ?

I haven't claimed i ll make money only from free stuff. Why do you comment if u don't even follow the conversation. I ll make my money from Calpheon crates and other things.

So please.

So you started from 2 minutes in each server:

Such an easy way of getting freebies, WOW... And sorry to tell you that few people play 15 hours a day,  just unemployed people, and probably just crazy unemployed people would be MONTHS logging to other servers every 1 hour. Still call all this BULLSHIT and waiting for those juicy screenshots with 50cps and 7 billions.

So you play 15 hours a day from start and you log in every server every hour and you just still GET ONLY 7 CRAP BILLIONS PER SERVER? OMG... Wow you just proved that getting chars in every server is SOOOO profitable...

CLOWN.

And, it takes me relog for 2 min on every other server to finish the workers cycle, then selling stuff then buying stuff i need then spedning night afking and processing what i ve bought, when there are no reses on main server. So workers can start processing crates. Which takes me at best 20 min a day. So i m not sure what's your argument here. Lmao XDDDD. And that's not the only thing i ve made money from. Why should i tell you how lol. You are not my friend.

Hilarious part, that you calling me a clown, when i did 14 bil for 90 h.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

Edited by Raekwon333
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I started yes, it takes me relog for 2 min on every other server to finish the workers cycle, then selling stuff then buying stuff i need. So workers can start processing crates. Which takes me at best 20 min a day. So i m not sure what's your argument here. Lmao XDDDD

So with 50 CPs, you get processing workbenches then you get material nodes and you sell the items, to buy plywood i suppose... Cause if you can also process in 20 minutes a day... Wow that would really be a nice exploit... Sorry but JUST logging into all the 3 accounts 15 times a day takes 20+ minutes, so buying and selling add far more.

So basically you get 1 million a day in mats and you sell for 650k then you buy 650k of plywood? Can you make 5 crates with that? Wow a worker empire with 50 CPs. I wonder how do you get your money, really cause everything you said till now is bullshit, are you selling costumes in every server? Cause no other way.

Man, stop the lies, holes everywhere, pure nonsense. Screenshots or go ----- off.

Hilarious part, that you calling me a clown, when i did 14 bil for 90 h.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

No, sorry, YOU SAY you did 14 billions... Is a big difference from making to saying. CLOWN.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

I haven't claimed i ll make money only from free stuff. Why do you comment if u don't even follow the conversation. I ll make my money from Calpheon crates and other things.

But that does not make seens at ALL! Do you even play this game?... You can only work on 1 server at a time ONLINE!... You can't do what you are saying offline. DO you even read what you write?...

Posted (edited)

But that does not make seens at ALL! Do you even play this game?... You can only work on 1 server at a time ONLINE!... You can't do what you are saying offline. DO you even read what you write?...

Workers, end the cycle even if u are offline.............................. You can relog to another server and reset the cycle.

Hard to grasp ?

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

OMG OMG, you make your money with Calpheon crates? Really? With 50CPs? You get workshops + wood nodes + ALLLLL THE NODES TO VALENCIA????

Don't tell me that you got a Master 2 trader with those 20 mins a day also.

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR.... What a CLOWN.

Posted (edited)

OMG OMG, you make your money with Calpheon crates? Really? With 50CPs? You get workshops + wood nodes + ALLLLL THE NODES TO VALENCIA????
Don't tell me that you got a Master 2 trader with those 20 mins a day also.

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR.... What a CLOWN.

I ll make when merge ll happen. Because my main is Master 2. ----- off really you don't even read. Lmao. Because i have nodes, with stuff that sells, and buying timber and processing when i sleep when there are no resources on main server. As for now, i see that you don't read at all lmao. That's why i won't just explain you anything.

And no you tool, i m employeed i m just working 10 hours a day and have a pc at work lol.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

So you give one example i give another but still MOST MMOs don't do it... Oh yeah...
Takes far more than 5 seconds per server, specially speaking about absurd profits as the mongol i will be quoting next.

Also screenshots please.

You wanted one example and i give it to you... i will not waste time to look for more at 6 Am morning when im busy grinding whole night... Anyway other ppl in this topic made work for me and gived you more examples... Like i said before i was mistaken saying that most mmo force you to choose one char and delete others, but they not let you boost your main char with all stuff you have on others by fusing them either... Exactly like Nexius said and if you want to argue with this then prove it to us with examples...

Anyway stop with your bullsh1t we all know that you are decently geared and rich like me or Girei and you not care about few items like boss armor that are worth mere few hundreds of millions... Only reason why you keep your trashtalk is because you want that sweet kama buff and VP for months you get from 5 sec work to log in into chars on other servers that will let you make another billions in december... And maybe node money if you followed that stupid streamer guide... Right like making alts to fight for uncontested nodes on empty servers is that hard work to do!!

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

I ll make when merge ll happen. Because my main is Master 2. ----- off really you don't even read. Lmao. 

One crate an hour, and 5 crates a day... Yeah, sure. 7 billions per server + crates now... With 50 CPs you barely have enough for Trent nodes...

Screenshots, and now add the amount of crates please, in the same screen.

Posted

One crate an hour, and 5 crates a day... Yeah, sure. 7 billions per server + crates now... With 50 CPs you barely have enough for Trent nodes...
Screenshots, and now add the amount of crates please, in the same screen.

One crate ? I thought workers have some skills with timber crates i dunno i dunno. Anyway, it's seems that you indeed retarted af, if u think that u have to connect every node on the map.

I won't show you screen with my assets which are more then just timber crates. Get your own brain.

Posted

Workers, end the cycle even if u are offline.............................. You can relog to another server and reset the cycle.

Hard to grasp ?

hahahahaha no way you are able to obtain 3x resources on all 3 servers to make 7b each server, dude. Just listen to yourself and give us so solid proofs?...

Posted (edited)

One crate ? I thought workers have some skills with timber crates i dunno i dunno. Anyway, it's seems that you indeed retarted af, if u think that u have to connect every node on the map.

I won't show you screen with my assets which are more then just timber crates. Get your own brain.

Yeah but without materials you can't make crates moron, and you don't play in the server, so you don't make money grinding, and you have only 50 cps, and you use them for wood and workshops... And you get crap mats, logging every hour, is not the same than having a goblin that gets 4 wood shifts an hour to have mats.

Still you are not talking about the processing time in EVERY SERVER. Is also included in your 20 daily minutes for 15 log ins in every server? What a LIAR CLOWN.

So, how do you make money? You sell your ass for that minute you log into the server? Can you see the absurd of your comments?

No screenshots, i bet you have a big amount of assets with 50CPs... LOL. You are a LIAR. I will have fun later at Blade Boques channel don't worry, he will be amazed with the guy of the 50 wonder CPs, i hope you use the same nickname.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

hahahahaha no way you are able to obtain 3x resources on all 3 servers to make 7b each server, dude. Just listen to yourself and give us so solid proofs?...

I told you how, really, if u can't do the math even Blade Borques did for you i just can't help really.

Yeah but without materials you can't make crates moron, and you don't play in the server, so you don't make money grinding, and you have only 50 cps, and you use them for wood and workshops... And you get crap mats, logging every hour, is not the same than having a goblin that gets 4 wood shifts an hour to have mats.
Still you are not talking about the processing time in EVERY SERVER. Is also included in your 20 daily minutes for 15 log ins in every server? What a LIAR CLOWN.

So, how do you make money? You sell your ass for that minute you log into the server? Can you see the absurd of your comments?

No screenshots, ok. You are a LIAR. I will have fun later at Blade Boques channel don't worry, he will be amazed with the guy of the 50 wonder CPs.

Are you mentaly disabled ? I m geting mats with nodes which sell, then buy other mats. Hahahaha u just such a retard. I don't talk about processing on another SERVER ?! ARE YOU blind ? I process on another servers when i asleep, and have nothing to process on my main u jerk lol.

Posted

I told you how, really, if u can't do the math even Blade Borques did for you i just can't help really.

I did the math and I can tell you it is not possible. You are lying to yourself and everyone else. Blade don't have that kind of money AT ALL!

Posted (edited)

I did the math and I can tell you it is not possible. You are lying to yourself and everyone else. Blade don't have that kind of money AT ALL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ZsrWKFJvE

Ok, 4 mil per day for 50 cp. 6 month = 700 mil.

Buying timber. Processing timber. Making crates. Which ill sell with my main who is master 2 trader. And other things i did i won't even talk about.

Any other question ? 

Edited by Raekwon333