• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Petition to split accounts for Server Merge

342 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You dont understand that in most mmo players are forced to pick one char to play with when servers are merged and noone complain about it... Cause same as stats i mentioned you are not supposed to share wealth from chars made on different servers!! Players sometimes got compensations, but not everything, especially since in game like BDO there was tons of events were you got big rewards just for loging onto char for few seconds!!

And you got that data from your ass. In Aion we got everything fused in this year's merge. Actually i made over 10 billions there with the merge.

Actually not only that, we were able to move all our chars to selected servers of our choice if we just made a level one in that target server before merge. So what were you saying about merges in other games? Ah you were farting nonsense, and of course giving 0 data. In most MMOs blablabla... blablabla...

-----ing crybabies without facts. Have been destroying so many retards lately that i am getting used to it, a pity that after merge i will have no more fun...

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

And you got that data from your ass. In Aion we got everything fused in this year's merge. Actually i made over 10 billions there with the merge.
Actually not only that, we were able to move all our chars to selected servers, so what were you saying? Ah you were farting nonsense.

haha next guy  who think that one mmo= whole mmo industry... In same way i can spend some hours to research and give you 10 examples in games were you didnt got your chars fused when server got merged... One example prove nothing when there are thousands mmo on market... 

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

haha next guy  who think that one mmo= whole mmo industry... In same way i can spend some hours to research and give you 10 examples in games were you didnt got your chars fused when server got merged... One example prove nothing when there are thousands mmo on market... 

Well at least i gave the name of one MMO that went through server merges this year, i have not seen you giving any, not even with this second comment...

So, stop being a hipocrite litte child... Go give me examples, are you a feminist? You sound like one, TOO MUCH TALK ZERO FACTS.

Funny that i have to give 100 examples and you none, definitely i am speaking to a feminist or a little SJW. You are a joke.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

woot servers coming together at last !!!

Posted (edited)

Well at least i gave the name of one MMO that went through server merges this year, i have not seen you giving any, not even with this second comment...
So, stop being a hipocrite litte child... Go give me examples, are you a feminist? You sound like one, TOO MUCH TALK ZERO FACTS.

Funny that i have to give 100 examples and you none, definitely i am speaking to a feminist or a little SJW. You are a joke.

Mu Online from Webzen, players forced to pick one account they play most there is your example:

http://muonline.webzen.com/news/notices/5237/important-server-merge-information?page=1

Anyway i got it little wrong before, in most mmo publishers dont delete your characters, but they not fuse them into one to boost your main char either... Just exactly how this proposal is all about- noone will delete your char, noone will delete your items, you can still play on then separately, but you cant boost your main with free items you got by clicking onto other chars for 5 sec!

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

Mu Online from Webzen, players forced to pick one account they play most there is your example:

http://muonline.webzen.com/news/notices/5237/important-server-merge-information?page=1

Anyway i got it little wrong before, in most mmo publishers dont delete your characters, but they not fuse them into one to boost your main char either... Just exactly how this proposal is all about- noone will delete your char, noone will delete your items, you can still play on then separately, but you cant boost your main with free items you got by clicking onto other chars for 5 sec!

Thats just one game still btw...

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/news/news-single/2268/Notice

http://www.dfoneople.com/news/notices/view/Upcoming-Server-Merge

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-closure-announcement

here ya go also @crosspath

Edited by Raxor

Posted (edited)

Oh you so good, let me try

http://fiesta.gamigo.com/eu/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=60297 (lol at Post, must read tbh) (NA merge "guide")

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2016-10-08/teras_latest_server_merge_what_it_means.shtml

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/08/14/server-transfers-evolutions-everything-you-need-to-know/

Wanna know the funny thing about all these merges? None of them allowed or supported the collection of resources from all your characters across servers. LITERATELY NONE. They all in some way shape or form discussed downsides which commonly included choosing what characters you wanted to keep, losing resources, being restricted in resources,etc. Hell in the archage one you couldnt even have mail or over 200k coins (their currency). Yet people are transferring millions and some nearly billions of silver, tens of thousands of loyalties, etc. and you dont see what the hell the big deal is? Are you mental?

Edited by Nexius
3 people like this

Posted

Keyword. BILLIONS of silver.

Posted

Don't you think that's enough. You only have 50ish signatures on the OP's petition. There was even a poll with only 200 votes not to merge items. 

Thousands of people play this game and only a very small portion even frequent these forums. 

This is going to happen and it is the right thing to do.

Posted (edited)

Don't you think that's enough. You only have 50ish signatures on the OP's petition. There was even a poll with only 200 votes not to merge items. 

Thousands of people play this game and only a very small portion even frequent these forums. 

This is going to happen and it is the right thing to do.

Small informative excerpt from the Fiesta team over in EU which I think gives some insight

"After the merge of the North American servers, the activity was indeed boosted but unfortunately, it was simply a temporary effect. After some time, the ingame activity was lower than before. To make it simple, a server merge is only a short term solution, and this type of solution is not healthy for the game or for its community."

Now every game is different and for BDO I can see the positives of the merge, but CONGLOMERATING SILVER,  LOYALTIES, EXCLUSIVES COMPENSATION, EVENT BOXES AND MORE IS NOT GOOD! If you can't see the long term effects this will have on the game as a whole you are truly lost in the sauce.

Edited by Nexius
1 person likes this

Posted

lol only people complaining are those who didn't take advantage of the event rewards etc, bunch of hypocrites. I know for sure y'all wouldn't be making a huge fuss over this if you had taken advantage of it as well. Me myself hadn't bothered to create characters on the other two servers for the rewards but you don't see me getting salty over those who took the time to do so.

Posted

Here's how these threads will go.

Everyone who used the other servers to profit will vote no

Everyone who didn't will vote yes

/thread

some of my guildies are gonna profit over 500m from this and that's about the average from what i heard from them, me personally like 100m cause im lazy

Posted

Oh you so good, let me try

http://fiesta.gamigo.com/eu/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=60297 (lol at Post, must read tbh) (NA merge "guide")

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2016-10-08/teras_latest_server_merge_what_it_means.shtml

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/08/14/server-transfers-evolutions-everything-you-need-to-know/

Wanna know the funny thing about all these merges? None of them allowed or supported the collection of resources from all your characters across servers. LITERATELY NONE. They all in some way shape or form discussed downsides which commonly included choosing what characters you wanted to keep, losing resources, being restricted in resources,etc. Hell in the archage one you couldnt even have mail or over 200k coins (their currency). Yet people are transferring millions and some nearly billions of silver, tens of thousands of loyalties, etc. and you dont see what the hell the big deal is? Are you mental?

from what i read on the archeage one none of the characters were lost with the server merge which is option 2. Option 1 was the one that limited what you could transfer which was moving one character off the servers being merged to one of the higher populated servers.

Posted

lol only people complaining are those who didn't take advantage of the event rewards etc, bunch of hypocrites. I know for sure y'all wouldn't be making a huge fuss over this if you had taken advantage of it as well. Me myself hadn't bothered to create characters on the other two servers for the rewards but you don't see me getting salty over those who took the time to do so.

Wrong.

Posted

Small informative excerpt from the Fiesta team over in EU which I think gives some insight

"After the merge of the North American servers, the activity was indeed boosted but unfortunately, it was simply a temporary effect. After some time, the ingame activity was lower than before. To make it simple, a server merge is only a short term solution, and this type of solution is not healthy for the game or for its community."

Now every game is different and for BDO I can see the positives of the merge, but CONGLOMERATING SILVER,  LOYALTIES, EXCLUSIVES COMPENSATION, EVENT BOXES AND MORE IS NOT GOOD! If you can't see the long term effects this will have on the game as a whole you are truly lost in the sauce.

The long term effects on the population are not much different than general playing of the game. We already have the top guilds who gain a ton of currency from node wars that gets paid out to the players. That alot is still not as much as active several hour grinds in a day. We have players with billions of silver now. The even longer term is silver and items get destroyed from people attempting upgrades and eventually we will be back to where we started. 

Posted

lmao

Posted

Wrong.

In what way lol

Posted

I'll tell you a *secret. The content is slowing down. People have nothing to look forward to. That's why awakenings are spread out. The population is bound to go down regardless of what happens, but the merge is needed and needed now.

Honestly, the reason I've been playing is because I was looking forward to the merge. If items don't switch over people would just be mad and bail. You may not realize, but there are people that only log in to claim rewards.

Posted (edited)

You can say whatever you want and i will say BULLSHIT.
As you just said that you can just get nodes and you will get money, and that is false, so basically you got nothing and just saying that got 15 billions cause you want us to get nothing.

Saying that you just need to set up nodes and profit, yeah sure, and logging into each server every 20 minutes, oh yeah pretty easy to do... So we come from logging for 2 minutes a day to log in every 30 minutes 10 times a day in each server.. Oh yeah, pretty easy to profit.

That is a chinese farmer work. And if someone did that all the time, HE DESERVES GETTING EVERYTHING, cause he worked far more than people playing in an only server.

Sorry but you are a clown and a liar.

So you are salty that there are people who are smarter then you ? Haha, i told you how and you lil brain still can't comprehend it. I can't care less if you ll get anything or you won't from a merge.

The only pleb here is you first off.

it is common sense that games merges their servers after a period of time to ensure a healthy amount of players. The amount is to be decided by the company provideing the service.

IT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT! Get your terms straight. People were or are legitimitly using mechanics provided to them by the game company. An exploit in gaming terms is tight to bug abusing etc. 

STFU mongrel, you say it's not exploit i say it is, you are entitled for your opinion, as well as for poster above, i don't give a shit if you ll get your stuff or you won't since i ll get mine. But i m not retarded to see that it ll hurt the game in the long run, and ll make competition just a race of exploits, "inb4 valencia part2" can't wait.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

STFU mongrel, you say it's not exploit i say it is, you are entitled for your opinion, as well as for poster above, i don't give a shit if you ll get your stuff or you won't since i ll get mine. But i m not retarded to see that it ll hurt the game in the long run, and ll make competition just a race of exploits, "inb4 valencia part2" can't wait.

calm down with your insults boi. 

Opinion doesnt make it a fact. And frankly, nobody cares about opinions. Facts on the other hand, as given here by many ppl like crosspath or me are the real deal. Its still not an exploit. 

You had to play the game for your ... sorry, I had to laugh real quick ... 15 Billion right? So how is that an exploit. You blow my mind. Honestly.

Posted (edited)

calm down with your insults boi. 

Opinion doesnt make it a fact. And frankly, nobody cares about opinions. Facts on the other hand, as given here by many ppl like crosspath or me are the real deal. Its still not an exploit. 

You had to play the game for your ... sorry, I had to laugh real quick ... 15 Billion right? So how is that an exploit. You blow my mind. Honestly.

Dno all you do, is sharing opinions, if anyone cares is irrelivant. Fact is what it's going to be, will they merge or they won't, they can reconsider their decision. It's not exploit for you, for me it is. It's an opinion.

Yeah, 15 bils, 7 bil from each server, with around 40 k loyalties, some people will make even more. As i said above, i can't care less if they going to merge, or if they won't, either way i can live with out 3 pen attempts, because i know i ll fail them. ppl like crosspath and you called me out, based on my statement, about if it's exploit or it is not, but all you do is trying to say that i m salty that won't get my free shit, when in reality i will. 

Do you really think that all who is ready for merge like the way it will be handled ? No. Do you have any problem with that ?

Then okay how is shoveling is an exploit ? I came to the desert tried to shovel, wow, i had my inventory full and it didnt consumed energy, lunno it's a fking desert, i guess energy consumption is different in here, wow some areas don't give debuff, wow, i m so smart, it's in the game, everyone have access to it, nothing can go wrong, i ll do it manually, i m genius that's best money in the game.

Edited by Raekwon333
1 person likes this

Posted

Then okay how is shoveling is an exploit ? I came to the desert tried to shovel, wow, i had my inventory full and it didnt consumed energy, lunno it's a fking desert, i guess energy consumption is different in here, wow some areas don't give debuff, wow, i m so smart, it's in the game, everyone have access to it, nothing can go wrong, i ll do it manually, i m genius that's best money in the game.

This is the question those crying that everyone against this server merge is just salty refuse to answer. Everything they say to defend the server merge can be used to defend shoveling. The only hypocrites in this thread are the ones who think this server merge is ok and shoveling is not.

I hope someday mmo communities start caring about fair play. Because as of late the mmo industry is garbage and the community is just as to blame as the companies.

I have no defense when other people talk shit about mmo's. I miss the early days of mmo gaming playing FFXI and the only issues was game content design.

Posted

This is the question those crying that everyone against this server merge is just salty refuse to answer. Everything they say to defend the server merge can be used to defend shoveling. The only hypocrites in this thread are the ones who think this server merge is ok and shoveling is not.

I hope someday mmo communities start caring about fair play. Because as of late the mmo industry is garbage and the community is just as to blame as the companies.

I have no defense when other people talk shit about mmo's. I miss the early days of mmo gaming playing FFXI and the only issues was game content design.

Because you thought that being able to gather 24/7 without spending energy wasn't a bug?

Posted (edited)

Because you thought that being able to gather 24/7 without spending energy wasn't a bug?

How, it's a desert, even Red who are getting killed are going to the jail. Everything is different here. BTW there were no shovels before Valencia ? Maybe they are unique huh? Btw that's has been reported at Valencia release, nothing has been done. So ?

Maybe that was devs intention to throw some Hard/Sharps on the market!

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

lol, serve me your higher moral standards over and over to get there....