• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Multiple Crashes Per Day

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Both the first and second patches this week have brought multiple crashes per day for me. I crash when daily rewards are offered and randomly during game play. This was happening a few months back for me as well. It seemed to have been sorted and now the issue is back again. When my game crashes if I happen to have the game in the tray at the time, it stays running. It is also running under extreme load whilst in the tray which is highly unusual and goes against the whole reason to minimize the game to the tray in the first place.

This is starting to be a theme with this game. I am tired of the constant on and off technical issues with this game. Bugs I can handle, but multiple crash/locks per day is unacceptable.

9 people like this

Posted

Everyone in my guild has been crashing in random occasions. Every patch that has been out since awakening is been gotten worse and worse and crashing. What the HELL is going on?......i really want to know if there even aware and on the fix to this is just so annoying now.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am new to BDO and my game keeps crashing since yesterday, after i reached lvl 30. Google search presented me with alot of topics regarding this issue and it seems to be present since the launch of the game. Was it ever fixed? Did it came back with this weeks patch?

Funny thing, if i play any other char that is lower than lvl 30 i can play aslong as i want. If i play a char higher than lvl 30, game crashes after 1-2hrs.

Edited by papragu
1 person likes this

Posted

I play with a friend of mine.  We both crash daily.  It's been since the past 4 weeks or so.  Not sure what they've done to the release but something is buggy.  Just crashed now.  I hope BDO staff is working on it.  Would be nice to see a response to this thread.

Posted

My game has been crashing a lot too since a recent patch.. It's simply unplayable now if it crashes at random moments. :(
I hope they can find a fix for it.. I'm clueless. 

Posted

crashing while zoning, crashing while changing characters, crashing while afking over night.  Black Crash Online

Posted

Yeah it just crashes at completely random moments. Sometimes I can play for at least 30 minutes, other times not for more than a few seconds.

I guess it must be some kind of connection issue, but I honestly have no idea what could be causing it.
I already opened another topic to see if anyone else knows any program that might interfere with it, but I don't think anyone really knows..  and it has been happening to quite a lot of people only recently it seems. 

Posted

I had crashes as well without anything tweaked on the computer or OS or vga settings and playing the game at low/medium settings.

Last night I uninstalled the game properly and once it did not uninstall itself "properly" I went and wiped out every trace of it on the hard drive.

All night I was downloading the game from 0% just to make sure it is fresh installed on a fresh installed windows 7 64bit which has nothing else on it except TERA.

I haven't played yet to know what will happen, but I am sure of what I would do if I hadn't purchased the game. I would just uninstall it if it was a f2p game and had all those issues.

The game has a great number of issues which are very basic and should be fixed before release. The only reason I can see those issues being there is that the developers are forced not to fix the issues for reasons only they can know.

So talking for myself, the only reason I am trying things out is because I payed for it.

Posted

No tweaks or anything yet crashed over 20 times in the last 2 hours! , amazing eh.....

Posted

@GM_Dew

any word on this yet? the game cant stay running more than 5 min. unable to get lauren coins or fish or do anything!

Posted

Multiple crashes since last patch 11/16. Never happened before. Using a Nvidia card with current drivers, is this related to the issue? I think I saw comments about this somewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here, bluescreen crashes daily in this mf'ing joke of a game. And it's not related to performance, cause it's just as likely to happen in optimized mode with nothing special running in the background.

Posted

Hmm.. the issue seemed to be fixed for me for a few days. But since today, it's back to crashing often randomly again. :( 
I hope they are working on a fix or that maybe it gets better with the merge somehow. 

I do suppose that the issue must be from their side, or else it wouldn't make sense that I could play it for a short while without any problems again. I guess all we can do now is wait.. 

Posted

Ive been getting alot of crashing too, even when switching characters.

Posted

Mine even crashes when minimized now.. the crashing is constantly getting worse for me and my guildies

Posted

Same here.

The game closes at random times, even when I'm fishing automatically.
It closes too SOMETIMES when I start Overwatch or League of Legends.

Posted (edited)

My game started frequently closing itself abruptly without any warning. This issue started after last week's musa or the hotfix patch. When I repair my client by renaming version.dat into config.filecheck, the launcher redownloads a 375mb~ patch every time. I don't know if this is a normal behavior (redownloading the latest patch everytime even after repairing). I'm thinking if my files are corrupted and the launcher is unable to apply this patch correctly. Maybe I should redownload the whole game again. Also deleted my UserCache but it didn't work out.

Edit: No problems were found when I checked system memories for errors.

@GM_Huego

This is under every log file, I've checked after crashes. Something forces of my client to close.

2016-11-29 19:12:54 31960-00-1 UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO                            (         0) UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO=>[SC]종료 중입니다. 시작
2016-11-29 19:12:54 31960-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame : 12
2016-11-29 19:12:54 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame : 5
2016-11-29 19:12:54 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame()
2016-11-29 19:13:05 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>Terminating App: ExitInstance

Another topic possibly with the same issue.

Edited by Femian

Posted

My game started frequently closing itself abruptly without any warning. This issue started after last week's musa or the hotfix patch. When I repair my client by renaming version.dat into config.filecheck, the launcher redownloads a 375mb~ patch every time. I don't know if this is a normal behavior (redownloading the latest patch everytime even after repairing). I'm thinking if my files are corrupted and the launcher is unable to apply this patch correctly. Maybe I should redownload the whole game again. Also deleted my UserCache but it didn't work out.

Edit: No problems were found when I checked system memories for errors.

@GM_Huego

This is under every log file, I've checked after crashes. Something forces of my client to close.

Another topic possibly with the same issue.

I get this same error and random crashes. uninstalled and clean installed my drivers, uninstalled/reinstalled the game. run as admin, compatibility modes, nothing works.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So I might have actually found a solution. Cannot guarantee if it will be the remedy for you guys. I disabled unnecessary Playback and Recording devices from Sound settings. and only kept the default devices. Crashes seemed to be stopped.

Btw, I have an Astro A50 and a dedicated X-Fi sound card.

Edit: Crashes are still happening. Gonna try different methods. I just hope today's maintenance will fix it.

Edited by Femian

Posted

Same here, first I kinda tought its my OC. But even after turning everything back to defaults. Its still happening. I have an AMD R9 285 most uptodate drivers.

Posted

I've been having same problem too, decided to stop playing for now.  this is by far the worst game I have played for ongoing server stability issues.  While I can understand  problems arise during programming this game seems to be more focused on pushing out new content rather than creating stable servers and connections.  

Posted (edited)

blah blah uninstalling and reinstalling through game installer fixed my problem

Edited by Coreven

Posted

Please fix this issue. I've been disconnected 10 times in one hour and it almost cost me my horse. :/

Posted

I was able to fix my game closing without any warnings. How the log files look like at the end in this case.

2016-11-29 19:12:54 31960-00-1 UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO                            (         0) UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO=>[SC]종료 중입니다. 시작
2016-11-29 19:12:54 31960-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame : 12
2016-11-29 19:12:54 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame : 5
2016-11-29 19:12:54 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>setEndGame()
2016-11-29 19:13:05 29780-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>Terminating App: ExitInstance

Things I've done:

1. Force Windows to Clear Virtual Memory Pagefile at Shutdown. Link
  2. High CPU Utilization Fix. Link (I made a batch script to delete xigncode.log, xigncode.txt, xcorona.xem, xmag.xem so the game rebuilds them every time after I launch it.)
  3. Run CCleaner every time before I launch the game.

I don't know which one is the remedy but my game never closes itself like before now.

Posted

I get random crashes too tommorow i try your guide :)