• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Looks like it is time to move on.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Despite being a protected guild, an exploit was used to declare war, and the GM's did nothing. We are leaving in 24 hours or less, if they do nothing by that time. We discussing what game we are going to. This is not a PVE friendly game, and I will not play a game that prohibits any ability to actually enjoy it, due to some adolescent teen with a bruised ego, because he attacked me and lost, so he has to get his guild to exploit and attack my guild.

Below is the response my 4th ticket in for this after a week. Game is unplayable for me and 60 others in my guild. We are not interested in this, and we are sending the responses of each ticket to report the game, so there is a public trail of their failures. Ciao.

GM Haliaeetus Yesterday at 10:23
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm Game Master Haliaeetus and I'll be assisting you on your ticket today.

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write up your concerns to us, we do care about our player base very deeply and every day strive to make Black Desert Online the best that it can possibly be.

With that in mind, there are some issues that the customer support team is unable to fix and must be handled directly by the developers. I can assure you that both of your cases has already been sent over and are currently being reviewed by them.

At the end of the day we're here to help provide the best game possible, we're gamers too and as players we want it to be the best both on a personal and community level. We have taken the opportunity to collect your feedback and I can assure you that we will do our best to improve in the areas you mentioned. 

Please do not hesitate to ever contact us again, or to continue asking more questions. We will answer what I can and I sincerely hope you will continue to stay with Black Desert Online, it's players like you that help us improve.

Kindest Regards,

GM Haliaeetus
English Game Master

Our knowledge base is updated regularly and contains some of the most common asked questions and issues:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You can also keep an eye on our social media pages for the latest news and announcements.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline
https://twitter.com/BDO_news

Posted

okay bye.

12 people like this

Posted

LOL k bye

meme24.thumb.jpg.b9882a0c78ea7247bfca37f

11 people like this

Posted

As we used to say at Eve Online: "Can I have your stuff?"

4 people like this

Posted

tumblr_inline_nbppnlYdHT1rhpk9w.png

2 people like this

Posted

What exploit are you talking about?

Posted

What exploit are you talking about?

Not sure how they did it, but it was already confirmed a bug to be able to declare war on us. 60 person guild heading to a new game over it though. Been a week and they haven't done anything to fix it.

I am one of the casuals that financially supported the game, so they lose a long of money, losing me and many of the ones that are the same in my guild. They will have to just make it up by adding my micro-transactions in the game for everyone.

Posted

I'm sure we're all going to deeply miss this 60 person pve guild full of whales. what's the guild name btw?

Posted

Will never understand why ppl bother announcing that they will quit the game.

6 people like this

Posted

LegionZero. We are mostly full of high spenders.

1 person likes this

Posted

"I am one of the casuals that financially supported the game, so they lose a long of money"

Oh geez. He's leaving everyone. Zibber is leaving BDO.

source.gif

Kakao can't keep the lights on with this. For the love of all that is holy - BAN THE OTHER GUILD

Quickly, before they have the chance to exploit again. Even though he has no proof or explanation for what happened.

It's over guys. Shut it down. We're out.

200.gif#0

1 person likes this

Posted

I am one of the casuals that financially supported the game, so they lose a long of money, losing me and many of the ones that are the same in my guild. They will have to just make it up by adding my micro-transactions in the game for everyone.

large.thumb.jpg.67cfe3f02742648b2f726457

3 people like this

Posted

It is funny how many laugh, but what do you think will happen when the spenders leave. ;)

Good luck playing a game where only the free players remain.

Posted

Lel

Dude, you think because you stop playing they gonna care ? every player have financially supported the game by buying it. why when i read u i feel like  you think your the center of the game, and if you leave they gonna go bankrupt. no that the case

Posted

It is funny how many laugh, but what do you think will happen when the spenders leave. ;)

xD as if you're the only spender in the game lel

Posted

Not sure how they did it, but it was already confirmed a bug to be able to declare war on us. 60 person guild heading to a new game over it though. Been a week and they haven't done anything to fix it.

If you're not sure how they did it, how do you know what they did is an exploit? As far as I knew, any guild can flag up against any guild.

Posted

Nah Nah Nah n n n n n no body cares.

Get your toxicity out of here and quit making threats with money. BDO is fine without that kind of attitude.

Posted (edited)

the gm alredy said they sent the issue for the devs and they cant do anyhting in this instance and your throwing a fit over this? if your a big guild of mature gamers,ya should be mature enough not to expect changes at the moment of your beck and call just cause you spend.

Edited by LinaCrysta
2 people like this

Posted

Where does it state that this is a pve excluaive game? Why did u expect no pvp/gvg in a game in which end game is all pvp? 

Sounds like you are a karma bomber, making you an exploiter too, and  now you got perma warred by several guilds for being a trash person

7 people like this

Posted

Tbh this is just a post to cry for attention. They arent leaving. Why would you post here just to say your leaving? You think anyone here cares? Lol no
You say its from an exploit but you avoid explaining what it was and you just continue to post stupid shit to bait more people into posting and giving you attention.

Zibber - 1
Us - 0

We failed and gave him the attention hes desperate for.

Posted

Cool. Bye.

Posted

with 60 members you ain't a small guild anymore, so they can declare war on you

1 person likes this

Posted

-----ing Cancer

with 60 members you ain't a small guild anymore, so they can declare war on you

It's not just for small guilds any guild that hasn't declared a war or done a node war cant be warred on.

1 person likes this

Posted

LegionZero. We are mostly full of high spenders.

Its amusing that what you consider your highest contribution to the community and the game is the fact you spend money.

Good for you. 

Now get out. 

Posted

Proof that the trolls taking the game, they have no ability to think clearly. I enjoy laughing at their jobless selves. Haha. They cannot afford to buy things, so they get mad and sneer at the ones that can and do. I have never trolled in the forums, and I will not either. But I will not support a game that does not handle their mistakes and problems. The trolls will be trolls, and all they can do is be keyboard warriors, because they cannot afford to do more physically or monetarily. Fight on liberals, fight on, you amuse us that actually have jobs and make something of ourselves. xD