• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Looks like it is time to move on.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

you know, theres this thing called Clans, that make it so u cant be declared on, if your a pve player you should look at joining clans instead of guilds.

GvG can only be declared on guilds that have either declared GvG previously or participated in Node/Siege War.

Posted

GvG can only be declared on guilds that have either declared GvG previously or participated in Node/Siege War.

so... either OP is actually a pvper who's trolling or theres actually a game bug that no one knows about except for OP.

Posted (edited)

I have already submitted multiple tickets and have been assured that "This feature is working as intended"

Keep the salt flowing.

We are a non node war guild, we declare on 4-5 guilds daily, none of them are barred for us, including LegionZero, does that make us cheaters?

unknown.png

Edited by Aectre
C L A R I T Y
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

so... either OP is actually a pvper who's trolling or theres actually a game bug that no one knows about except for OP.

Many People know this Bug, Kakao, as always, just don´t care.

I have already submitted multiple tickets and have been assured that "This feature is working as intended"

Keep the salt flowing.

I have also Tickets where they say its a known Bug, but can´t fix it atm.....*lol*..... since its bugged since June.....

Also, read Patch 17. June:

Edited by Caduryn
1 person likes this

Posted

Its either intended or a bug that literally can be replicated without any intention

If its a bug that can be easily replicated via completely normal gameplay, and happens EVERY DAY, is that our fault?

Copypasting a line of red text doesn't change anything.

Do we need to do research on guilds before declaring on them if we don't like them? I don't think so, take your entitled crybaby ass somewhere else.

1 person likes this

Posted

The amount of messages that I have been receiving from friends in the game, discord and texts is awesome. I will miss you guys too. I know you do not want to say anything to the trolls, I have most of the blocked by now, as they are just crying for attention. Just ignore them like me, and only look when you want a laugh. They are try hards, and just want to validate themselves in a video game, since they cannot in real life. Have fun, whatever game you play. It has been awesome playing and chatting with you throughout these months. ^_^

Posted

Special goodbye, just for you my vitriol filled friend.

Who would've known that 3 days of war and 50 Deaths was enough to make 60 people quit? I sure didn't.

unknown.png

3 people like this

Posted

I hope this bug gets fixed quickly and if player guilds are exploiting the bug I hope they are punished for it.  Thanks for letting us know about it. 

Oh, and by the way, this isn't a PvP game.  It's a Role Playing Game (MMORPG) with elements of both PvP and PvE. 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is not a PVE friendly game

Oh... that age old discussion... and before BDO even hit NA/EU, we knew from KR/JP/RU that it was a game with open world PvP elements, so no, you are not in a PvE kindergarten when you venture out of safe zones...

Good luck in your next game.

Posted (edited)

So a guild that is probably full off 'griefing PVE only players' -----ed up and is now able to get REKT is mad?
Top kek.

And i am so sure those 60 players will leave. (not)

Edited by DarkBever
1 person likes this

Posted

So the sum of this is pve-er carebears play a pvp oriented game, gets upset when a guild that has full right to declare actually declares on them. Ragequits the game because the -----ing DEVELOPERS OF THE GAME won't bend the rules for them. Y'all are dumb we don't need you.

Posted

as soon as a guild reaches med size or partisipates in nodewars they can be deced on.

Posted

It is funny how many laugh, but what do you think will happen when the spenders leave. ;)

Good luck playing a game where only the free players remain.

Nothing because there are more than enough other people spending. Sorry hun you are not the one special snowflake that keeps this game running.

And "protected" guild? How can you protect a guild from guild war? Ok, if the guild is to small, meaning having not enough members then its stating this. So how do you protect an entire guild of a size of 60+ people from guild war?

1 person likes this

Posted

frankly id love to have a guild declare war on us repeatedly. just makes us feel good. Hell i once had an entire 80 person guild all flag up and spend 2 hours searching for me personally....i felt....loved. lol

But in all seriousness.  Just for shits and giggles, lets say there is an exploit that is allowing the guild to declare war on you (although I have no idea what "protected status"...someone please enlighten me).....You can not expect the company to ban an entire guild over guild war declaration. Put yourself in their shoes (A) ban the other guild, make a statement, loose some shop-whales. or (B) apologize, assure a fix is being sought and investigated, possibly piss off another group of whales.

The company is doing what it can. You have remember, the board you are posting on belongs to the publishers, not the developers and all they can due is submit reports to the devs.....and ....Wait. They can not rush the results on that any more than you can rush a head-gasket repair.  What you are doing however, is threatening the company and giving them an ultimatum. And I am sorry for your troubles, but that will *never* fly. Regardless of whom is right or wrong.

Personally I believe you could scale down this mountain back to its mole-hill size , and show some patience.  And to my personal opinion, I highly disbelieve that a "group of 60 player cash whales" are going to up and jump games just because of a particular problem that can not be solved in a pinch (omg...have to ....*PPIINNCHHH*)

Also I believe there are some counter arguments that seem to be present putting yourselves somewhat at fault too? But for myself that is neither here nor there.

In conclusion, this is a personal problem between guilds. Exploits & Bugs belong in Tickets, Personal problems belong in game,....all you are going to get by posting it in the forum are...forum warrior comments, and you should have already expected how those were going to go.

IMO -> lock thread please.

Posted

Since this text states it... well GG i know what happened xD

Some of your follow members, lovely little snowflake Zibber was curious and stupid and went into a node war area and probably hit a tower (even if that tower was unprotected by anything, and just being from another guild that hoped for getting a node without fighting.) Its either that or you (assuming you are the actual guild leader) declared a war on someone else. Possibly a while back and you don't remember, who knows. But i bet its the first thing i said. GG to your guild members.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys im big spender on this game and demand to be entitled. 

thank you for your time!

Ms. Love$$$Un

Edited by LovesUn
kek
1 person likes this

Posted

Special goodbye, just for you my vitriol filled friend.

Who would've known that 3 days of war and 50 Deaths was enough to make 60 people quit? I sure didn't.

unknown.png

:3

Posted

Meh, nothing of what happened in that case or in this thread (if any of it is true) is good. Neither guilds just griefing casuals whom they consider karmagriefers or what not, nor any bug that allows to wardec on supposedly undeccable guilds.

but since OP stated this in an immature and kinda offensive way, and even felt the need to post about it first of all, i guess all those 12 year old trolling teenager comments are deserved.

I can't understand either of the two sides.

Posted

Not sure how they did it, but it was already confirmed a bug to be able to declare war on us. 60 person guild heading to a new game over it though. Been a week and they haven't done anything to fix it.

I am one of the casuals that financially supported the game, so they lose a long of money, losing me and many of the ones that are the same in my guild. They will have to just make it up by adding my micro-transactions in the game for everyone.

Noone cares u probaby are a bunch of griefers anyway. Git out bye.

Posted

Sounds like your guild would have been eaten alive after the server merge. Feelsbad I wont be able to grief your guild into disbanding.

Posted

Meh, nothing of what happened in that case or in this thread (if any of it is true) is good. Neither guilds just griefing casuals whom they consider karmagriefers or what not, nor any bug that allows to wardec on supposedly undeccable guilds.

The problem with those 'protected guilds' is that 9 out of 10 of that protected guilds only use those protection status to freely grief the best spots.
Since they can't get a war declaration on their guild they can only get killed a limited amount of times before the karma is zero.

I don't really have problems with this because i'm usually in Valencia and those carebear griefers don't go past Sausans. 
:D

Posted

The problem with those 'protected guilds' is that 9 out of 10 of that protected guilds only use those protection status to freely grief the best spots.

This might be called griefing, but so can you simply call pking someone who is on his 30 min daily grind buff griefing, or killing other players at a worldboss, war or not.

Sounds to me more like players using game mechanics in a clever way intended by the devs, and other players just seem mad about it because they didn't think of it themselves and aren't doing the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

Despite being a protected guild, an exploit was used to declare war, and the GM's did nothing. We are leaving in 24 hours or less, if they do nothing by that time. We discussing what game we are going to. This is not a PVE friendly game, and I will not play a game that prohibits any ability to actually enjoy it, due to some adolescent teen with a bruised ego, because he attacked me and lost, so he has to get his guild to exploit and attack my guild.

Below is the response my 4th ticket in for this after a week. Game is unplayable for me and 60 others in my guild. We are not interested in this, and we are sending the responses of each ticket to report the game, so there is a public trail of their failures. Ciao.

GM Haliaeetus Yesterday at 10:23
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm Game Master Haliaeetus and I'll be assisting you on your ticket today.

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write up your concerns to us, we do care about our player base very deeply and every day strive to make Black Desert Online the best that it can possibly be.

With that in mind, there are some issues that the customer support team is unable to fix and must be handled directly by the developers. I can assure you that both of your cases has already been sent over and are currently being reviewed by them.

At the end of the day we're here to help provide the best game possible, we're gamers too and as players we want it to be the best both on a personal and community level. We have taken the opportunity to collect your feedback and I can assure you that we will do our best to improve in the areas you mentioned. 

Please do not hesitate to ever contact us again, or to continue asking more questions. We will answer what I can and I sincerely hope you will continue to stay with Black Desert Online, it's players like you that help us improve.

Kindest Regards,

GM Haliaeetus
English Game Master

Our knowledge base is updated regularly and contains some of the most common asked questions and issues:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You can also keep an eye on our social media pages for the latest news and announcements.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline
https://twitter.com/BDO_news

better leave... server merge is coming and ur plebs are already on my list bcs of this threat... we dont like karmabombingskiddos <3

Posted

I wish this merge was tomorrow, I want to kill Zipper and his band of pleebs now too.

Posted

better leave... server merge is coming and ur plebs are already on my list bcs of this threat... we dont like karmabombingskiddos <3

but karmabombing is a valid, intended and clever use of the games mechanics, youre just mad because you didn't benefit from it yourself.