• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EDAN DOWN

86 posts in this topic

Posted

except both severs outgear you scrubs. you're just bad.

the 10 people that play orwen and uno combined?

Posted (edited)

except both severs outgear you scrubs. you're just bad.

hahahaha alrighty kiddo, get ready to get OWNED. hahaha

Edited by Yuha

Posted

The stupidest part is that now the other two servers are able to reap any compensation awards.

Posted

662892_1.jpg

Posted

Are you Plunge? Is that a new account? :(

Lol I can assure you, I am, the Only, Andaro. ;) And yes I can be annoying. But you haven't seen me at even a fraction of my worst.

1 person likes this

Posted

The manner in which the information was carried out, suggests...derogatory euphorical-ness (i totally word-smithed that)

However, to those reading, Yes, it does appear that Edan is currently down, and experiencing connection issues.

If this is a DDOS attack, then everyone should relax, as I am sure the staff is working on the issue. Akamai has a very high mitigation network, and it shouldn't be long before the issue is dealt with.

^

I'm sure this guy is a blast at parties....

btw... EDAN IS DOWN!!!  I REPEAT EDAN DOWN!!!! HALP!!!

Posted

Shots fired, Edan down, send backup. 

Posted

Hours of office staff and whom is actually available to do something about the situation, does have to be taken into account.

The best we (those that are knowledged and experienced in such situations) can do is to help those that are not, to understand what is happening.  Some players may not actually know what is going on, and filling their heads with "crap" is never helpful.

If you are offereing a 24 hour service and do not have staff for that service going 24 hours a day, something needs to change so that you do.

Posted

C O M P E N S A T I O N
O
M
P
E
N
S
A
T
I
O
N

1 person likes this

Posted

COMPENSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNO AND ORWEN ARE COLLECTING BLACK SPIRIT MAN MONOPOLY REWARDS AND CHRISTMAS BOXES!!!!!!!!!

EDAN IS BEHIND COMPENSATION!

Posted

Posted

C O M P E N S A T I O N
O
M
P
E
N
S
A
T
I
O
N

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings All,

Our team is looking into the stricken Edan server and should have the issue resolved shortly. I'll be updating the status of our progress via this thread here:

As always thanks for the heads up and we'll have you back into that sweet sweet XP weekend asap!

Posted

C O M P E N S A T I O N
O
M
P
E
N
S
A
T
I
O
N

^

Posted

Hey, while you are here, could you maybe inform them that we could use some new server hardware? Maybe get some horses instead of hamsters. 

Posted

Yall keep crying for compensation like they dont automatically do that anyways.

Thats pretty much a given with Kakao

Posted

Greetings All,

Our team is looking into the stricken Edan server and should have the issue resolved shortly. I'll be updating the status of our progress via this thread here:

As always thanks for the heads up and we'll have you back into that sweet sweet XP weekend asap!

Bless your heart! Thank you for an official reply, we can only hope the perps are caught~

Posted

Greetings All,

The eagle has landed! Thanks boss man ^_^

Posted

trump fault

Posted

Greetings All,

Will the mega-server be better than what we have now? Or are we just going to have that much more lag?

Posted

Will the mega-server be better than what we have now? Or are we just going to have that much more lag?

Well look on the bright side....if the world goes down, we all go down together xD

Posted

Well look on the bright side....if the world goes down, we all go down together xD

Is that a trump joke?

Posted

^

I'm sure this guy is a blast at parties....

btw... EDAN IS DOWN!!!  I REPEAT EDAN DOWN!!!! HALP!!!

Lol i think his like 55 y.o

Posted

Is that a trump joke?

No sorry, I don't bring politics, religion, or any other real-world "crap" into my gaming realm. I come here to get away from that. .....in my day you got banned for bringing it into the forums.....buuuutttt I suppose the company is a little less tyrannical with the censorship here.

Posted

Awesome. I was wondering why all of my Energy disappeared, yet my Night Vendor rolls didn't change/purchase when consuming Energy.

Just logged in. The character it happened on is "Play in Progress".

The character can't be swapped to, and also went from 12 energy before crashing, to 266.

Apon logging in just now, I received 5 hours of Tokens, while only being online two hours today.

Oh baby, FRY SERVERS, FRY!