• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What top 10 guilds do you think will dominate the EU server?

249 posts in this topic

Posted

They are not a must its just easy way out for some guilds. Dont get wrong if some smaller guilds help eachother so they can bring 100 people ok OR two medium/big guilds helping each other with sieges, BUT when the whole point of alliance is to blob up and bring 500/1000/2000 players then sorry thats just ...

There was a membercap in euRO, so the obvious thing to do was to form alliances to overcome it - whether you hit cap or not. The same will most likely apply here. You will have a rotation of one guild inside the base, and the others fending off enemies outside.

While you don't like the idea, it will be forced on you. You will make alliances, or you will be run over with quantity. There is no such thing as quality or pvp mlp 360 noscope pro in a zergfest :)

And on the other hand you will have people with low specs that will skip frames all over the battlefield xD

Posted (edited)

You are opening two guilds because of an issue with the cap of 100 members placed on guilds and you are willing to talk about large numbers being a factor which to look down upon?

Really Ik, that's very hypocritical of you. 

We are opening 2 guilds for overflow as in a month usually 25-30% of players quit the game so we are aiming to be ready with 100 active.
Being a part of large alliances is the the factor I look down upon :)

But since you came we can put a bit salt on this topic (not flaming just posting facts and correct me if iam wrong) as well, let check how some guilds rolled in Archeage 

Cbi2K61.png

VoTF 
314c24d12d.png
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2li3xq/eu_dahuta_castles

Other alliances 
cad929a56e.png
Source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?113151-Dahuta-Castles

p.s. Its not relevant how I look on large alliances its just my personal preference :)

Edited by IKShadow
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

We are opening 2 guilds for overflow as in a month usually 25-30% of players quit the game so we are aiming to be ready with 100 active.Being a part of large alliances is the the factor I look down upon :)

But since you came we can put a bit salt on this topic (not flaming just posting facts and correct me if iam wrong) as well, let check how some guilds rolled in Archeage 

Cbi2K61.png

VoTF 
314c24d12d.png
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2li3xq/eu_dahuta_castles

Other alliances 
cad929a56e.png
Source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?113151-Dahuta-Castles

p.s. Its not relevant how I look on large alliances its just my personal preference :)

You are replying as if I am of the same opinion of you. I am not. You, on the one hand, talk down about numbers when it comes to alliances but when your guild is in excess of 100 (200+ in AA) then that is ok? That is called being a hypocrite. Numbers are numbers, whether they are allied guilds or within your own. 

Edited by Aneu

Posted

and this gentlemen is the shit that fuels pvp and makes it interesting :)

can't wait for all the shitposting in this forum xD it's going to be wonderful

2 people like this

Posted

Having a guild with different type of players, if you have a guild with players who only want to PvP and not gather and craft, then you are going to be screwed when they release a certain item.

eu release has no p2p trade, so all decent players have to find their way to make money (gather/craft/farm)

Posted (edited)

I blieve the guild will dominate where most members run this game on their raspberry pi2, cause performance is everything :ph34r:

Edited by Pwnage

Posted

JustPlay on RU are not dominating, they are exploiting the system

All big ru guilds use some "programs" so its nvm xD

Posted

You are replying as if I am of the same opinion of you. I am not. You, on the one hand, talk down about numbers when it comes to alliances but when your guild is in excess of 100 (200+ in AA) then that is ok? That is called being a hypocrite. Numbers are numbers, whether they are allied guilds or within your own. 

Cool you are right Iam wrong OK, there is no point bickering about it as we cant/wont change each other points of view.
And just to confirm what you are saying about me/FUtilez, if BDO had 200 guild limit we would roll with 230/250 to cover the overflow and players that would leave game after a month. 

Posted

Having 2 Guilds is not the issue, having more than 100 members is.

My Guild will start with 2 Guilds too, just so all our members can get a place until we upgrade the main guild to 100 slots. Afterwards, the 2nd Guild will be dismantled.

Posted

Cool you are right Iam wrong OK, there is no point bickering about it as we cant/wont change each other points of view.
And just to confirm what you are saying about me/FUtilez, if BDO had 200 guild limit we would roll with 230/250 to cover the overflow and players that would leave game after a month. 

This is nothing to do with the amount of people you have, frankly I don't care, its the fact you are willing to use "numbers of players" as a determining factor within which to use to look down upon groups of players when you yourself went into ArcheAge, admittedly, with over 400 players on your roster. 

Your active roster in ArcheAge was 

Aaeru
Aarton
Ailena
Amedeeus
Armanic
Arneth
Atoli
Auron
Avazero
Ayane
Bastet
Belmos
Benseine 
Beylerbeyi
Bibo
Blackhand
Blobster
Bluntoze
Boom
Bulma
Bushidobrown
Bzyk
Calo
Camy
Canatar
Captainboogie
Casanovy
Castor
Ceviel
Chowchow
Chuu
Claire
Collie
Cuk
Cumshot
Dachief
Daenerys
Danior
Dark
Decapitator
Deletatiayana
Delicious
Demitsuru
Demordey
Despotis
Dest
Diza
Easy
Endovelik
Enqu
Enti
Fangster
Frezard
Fruityloops
Ghecko
Gogy
Gonven
Gothix
Hazelgar
Hectorus
Hellhound
heruler
Hmoljo
Hotcookie
Hoxios
Huggy
Ichi
Icytroll
idoll
Imnustaile 
Inky
Jeffreyj
Jima
Jin
Jontra
Juza
Kacko
Kaputz
Karmella
Ketchop
Kimaera
Knifeedge
Kraanimal
Kraun
Krishna 
Krogos
Kwanyin
Kyawzaw
Lanvall
Lapserdak
Lazilla
Levy
Lico
Lovelka
Lunchbox
Luneth
Lynca
Macabre
Madison
Malphas
Martinez
Molonlabe
Mysteltainn
Nanaly
Nemeruis
Nemphar
Neptun
Nox
Nozh
Nxs
Omaxus
Oo
Ozus
Paranoia
Peowulf
Perish
Pisarzmilosci
Pomica
praslea
Pussypower
Pxl
Qti
Rafurious
RageBro
ragnarook
Raha
Ramasrove
Rappah
Rawrz
Reality
Reloko
Riversky
Roobaz
Runa
Rythox
Rzr
Saintly
Satsuu
Seii
Sercio
Shaikan
Sharky
Sheeptar
Sheiyn
Shiki
Skilly
Skyrax
Slagnadz
Slarti
Sleepydreams
Snnnow
Soft
Solomos
Spyro
Steviewonder
Stil
Sven
Szrama
Tallman
Tammo
Tcp
Tirips
Titanea
Triumph
Tsingoleleta
Unknown
Valindur
Varius
Vegeta
Verdipwnz
Vetrnik
Vosiler
Wingrim
Xanderxavier
Xelektra
Xyel
Yukino
Zaknafein
Zavron
Zhou
Zippy
Zyprez
Scoot
Kazour

Adding those who left or were kicked for inactivity from your roster I managed to come up with the number of 323 players. You refuted this number yourself and actually stated that you had over 400 players within Futilez to start ArcheAge. 

zShatPm.png

We can both drag up things from the past you know ;) 

Posted

Codex is playing BNS atm, and their solo ranking is nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile Slacker inc have ~15 ppl in top says much about player skills. Its equalized .

But BDO is a grind game, so the guild with most farmers/gears win ofc. =D 

Slaker Inc/Macro Inc./PermaBanned were superior than Codex even in TERA. But must be said that some of them were Codex when first TERA went free to play. But I remember that the single premade of Seks, Dawls, Konvi, Colourized, Spx and maybe Soaria was the most powerful on FW canyon (but even the solo ranked equalized 3vs 3 arena ) but in general with 20-30 ppls can still dominate PvP crusade vs 80+ ppls guilds. 

I also think that TERA was more skilled based than BDO honestly. Anyway I remember many other good guilds or premade (Hakuna your Tatas for example, Epic, Fgood and Phybe over all ).

Returning to BDO, I honestly think that it's early. We have to see wich guilds will remains after 1-2 months of relase. And I don't even know if ppls I mentioned will ever come to play BDO.

Bye.

Posted (edited)

The best guild is Varyags, so the other guilds must fight against each other for take the second and third place....u.u

Edited by Wolfdel

Posted

Having 2 Guilds is not the issue, having more than 100 members is.

My Guild will start with 2 Guilds too, just so all our members can get a place until we upgrade the main guild to 100 slots. Afterwards, the 2nd Guild will be dismantled.

Why are you making a 2nd guild just for the first week? it takes even less than that to reach 100 members.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are you making a 2nd guild just for the first week? it takes even less than that to reach 100 members.

Because we can and don't want our members to be left out. Even if it's for less than a week.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As you saw I confirmed all numbers and our whole roster was public, the active roster in Archage was 184 after initial clean up ( out of which 40/50 were casual players with low gaming time due work/family) .With free2play game like AA there was a lot of old members that tried out game for a week or two and left.

The average numbers that we feel comfortable organizing and leading wise are between 150 and 250 active members, so in BDO due guild limitation we choose to roll with less. 

As for " its the fact you are willing to use "numbers of players" as a determining factor"  like I said not a fan of huge blob alliances.

Because we can and don't want our members to be left out. Even if it's for less than a week.

Just a reminder there is 24h cooldown when someone leaves or get kicked from guild. 

Edited by IKShadow

Posted (edited)

You have to remember in regards to AA castles, that on Dahuta, West only got one castle, and east gained 3. Not much has changed since then, which goes to prove East > any west guild in castle sieges. Even Tortuga owned 2 castles at one point.

Edited by Death's Proxy

Posted

You all suck,  i will kill you all and eat your corpses, and then shove up your epeens up ur asses as i watch you all bleed out on the ground.

4 people like this

Posted

CM_Jouska's guild

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think Its indeed hard to say who is going to dominate like in every game but you can have your personal "watch out list" because many guilds have played games like GW2, Eso, Archeage in the same order and know which guild did well. This success can be repeated by continuous learning and preparing in Beta and other versions of the game(RU/KR). And well organized guilds can catch up faster than pro pro guilds can ever learn after a certain point.

My personal watch out list 

FUtilez,The Soul Slayers,Iron,Konvict,Avalon,Millenium JUST because i know these guild from previous games and all have achieved or at least earned respect and/or recognition.

Grind,Niflheim are candidates which I personally just know from BDO because they mostly played already for months in the Korean version. 

But yet they have to prove that they can do GvGs, siege wars , etc (large scale combat). I think the only guild which manged to win anything against Korean players was "Support" if im not mistaken. 

The other guilds just have formed in BDO or played simply other games and are not known inside a certain group of guild which played in many other games with and mostly against each otherfor many years or even more than a decade

Just my personal view so guilds dont get salty over other guilds. Its not disrepect just not the awareness that you exist :D

btw Ive heard RU guilds are coming to EU too? This might be interesting and should keep an eye for it !

You are opening two guilds because of an issue with the cap of 100 members placed on guilds and you are willing to talk about large numbers being a factor which to look down upon?

Really Ik, that's very hypocritical of you. 

Aneu... Didnt you say you just posted something on BDO forum because you wanted to protect the achievements of VoTF against trash talkers?

Here we go again but this time no one mentioned VoTF at all but you are still chasing FUtilez and trying to make FU looking bad because of their numbers. :D  Start BDO ffs or get out of the forums lol.

Edited by Brakster

Posted

Aneu... Didnt you say you just posted something on BDO forum because you wanted to protect the achievements of VoTF against trash talkers?

Here we go again but this time no one mentioned VoTF at all but you are still chasing FUtilez and trying to make FU looking bad because of their numbers. :D  Start BDO ffs or get out of the forums lol.

Aneu is somethink like our guild stalker, at first it was pretty cute, but lately i'm starting to get goose bumps...

I can't even sleep at night, i'm too afraid too turn off the pc.

Every 10 minutes i have to check all the forum out of fear he's writing something naughty about us! 

Please someone! Help us!

- from a mentally worn down FUtilez wreck

Posted

I've seen so many zerg recruitment's.. some guilds are off my list already.... honestly.. we stay low profile at first.. but when the time comes.. we pick the biggest guild out there and spank them silly with strategy and organised teamwork. i have a high doubt that a lot of the bigger guilds will function like that in this game. since you cant just GO and trade some thing.. you cant carry your fellow guildies to the top. so the whole part of having zerg guilds to just supply for that top elite that is ruling it is not going to fly in here :P 

With that said.... a lot of big guilds will fall early game... organised and fair structured guilds will stand and so called dominate... 
do i have a list??? NAH :P why make one..... my focus is not on what YOu all are going to do.. but what my guild is going to do, how we are going to play it. 

Skimmed the whole topic... and in the end.. TLDNR!

Posted

Nice Hyppo :D

Posted

Iky's reply to the topic was an indirect taunt regarding a former alliance. Highly doubt many people would have recognised it ;) 

Aneu is somethink like our guild stalker, at first it was pretty cute, but lately i'm starting to get goose bumps...

Very little to do with stalking, more to do with cultivating a competitive atmosphere and also correcting some interesting flourishes that are made with history ;) 

Posted

Nice Hyppo :D

Hmm post got reported enough to get removed... guess ppl here dont like PvP QQ

1 person likes this

Posted

i recognise some of the guild names coming to BDO providing they are who they say they are.  It should be fun times ahead!

just don't quit after a month like most "well known" guilds do.