• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why The Game Lost So Many Players

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone post statistics instead of feelings as facts? 

Posted

Aight, elaborate ? 

Someone is higher level than me? hahah ;) Someone got better gear than me? Someone can grind pve faster than me? etc. etc. Someone got a better costume than me?

Posted

Can someone post statistics instead of feelings as facts? 

It's stereotypes, their actions and comparisons not only feelings. You gonna have to ask the developers for that which i doubt they will even let you know if it's above a certain number.

Posted

Sounds like you played Tera or? ;)

Yep, I sure did... lmao.

Posted (edited)

- overpirced cash shop Depends on your wealth, country, and knowledge from other games like Tera (that is what I call overprice). BDO is not overprice for me.

If you have a minimum money value sense, that cash shop is overpriced whatever if you earn 1M / day.

a outfit sold for 1/2 of a full AAA game, that's totaly overpriced ;)

1$ per inv slot is totaly abused.. etc.

- broken class balance No way you or any other are able to say that before all the awakenings is out.

All awakening are out in KR, and its well knowed the broken class balance,

you tried.

- Mindless rng powercreep gear upgrade. This is an mmo!

Not every mo do provide crap rng powercreep.

You tried.

- no skill pvp because everything rely on your gear power 100% bullsh*t.

hide yourself from the reality if you want.

- not that challenging pve True, yet I never seen "challenging" pve before in a mmo.

GW1 have a challenging pve, mabinogi have a challenging pve; Even vindictus do provide better pve challenge. Even GW2 pve is more challenging :/

Somes do provide that, or at least try better than here.

- ubber desync wasting that great action based fight I got no desync after the recent patch.

You regulary have, in pve, quite huge delay when you fight  somes "strong" pve mob. Damage - CC are applied like 3-4sec after mob "skill" animation ( and i have between 24-60ping )

- Not even decent in game customization because everything is cash shop locked ( even if sure we can now buy CS outfit on the market ),  cash shop locked dye.. What the hell are you talking about, lol?

Do you really play the game ?

Do you have 100% IN GAME way to customize your character appearance  ? = NO.

Do you have 100% in game way to have access to dye ? = NO

You have to have access to cash shop item ( with money, or with the one sold on the market )

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Someone is higher level than me? hahah ;) Someone got better gear than me? Someone can grind pve faster than me? etc. etc. Someone got a better costume than me?

Okay:

GW2 spvp, everyone has access to any amulet which same as gear in BDO. Everyone bumped to max level in pvp. 

WoW, 2 Weeks of playing and you are max level with BIS gear for current pvp season. 

So i dunno. Seems like bdo with rng progression )

Yet, to see someone whining about better costume in GW2, they are all equally ugly xD

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

Yet, to see someone whining about better costume in GW2, they are all equally ugly xD

somes "CS" outfit arent that bad, but i do agree, most of the GW2 in game customization is pretty meh. But at least, you have IN GAME customization ability.

And you DO have access to dyes in game...

Edited by woots

Posted

All awakening are out in KR, and its well knowed the broken class balance, - What the hell are you talking about. Everyone in KR says it is very balanced!

Not every mo do provide crap rng powercreep. - Yes they do!

GW1 have a challenging pve, mabinogi have a challenging pve; Even vindictus do provide better pve challenge. - GW1 and vindictus was freaking easy man.

You regulary have, in pve, quite huge delay when you fight  somes "strong" pve mob. Damage - CC are applied like 3-4sec after mob "skill" animation ( and i have between 24-60ping ) - Sounds like you need a better connection?

Do you have 100% IN GAME way to customize your character appearance? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... Do we 100% have flying cars?

Do you have 100% in game way to have access to dye ? Do you think everything is served on a silver platter?

Okay:

GW2 spvp, everyone has access to any amulet which same as gear in BDO. Everyone bumped to max level in pvp. 

WoW, 2 Weeks of playing and you are max level with BIS gear for current pvp season. 

So i dunno. Seems like bdo with rng progression )

Well my point is that nothing is fair! We can argue about other stuff like how long it takes to get max level etc. But nothing is fair in the end when it comes to mmo. And GW2 I am also taking about non pvp.

Posted (edited)

All awakening are out in KR, and its well knowed the broken class balance, - What the hell are you talking about. Everyone in KR says it is very balanced!

You need to wake up from your delusional dream

Not every mo do provide crap rng powercreep. - Yes they do!

GW1 - GW2 - mabinogi, just thoses doesnt provide crap rng powercreep, fail try ( again ) Even Blade & Soul barely have RNG power creep gear upgrade compare to BDO

GW1 have a challenging pve, mabinogi have a challenging pve; Even vindictus do provide better pve challenge. - GW1 and vindictus was freaking easy man.

Still doesnt change, even if you consider them as easy, that thoses game do provide way more challenge

You regulary have, in pve, quite huge delay when you fight  somes "strong" pve mob. Damage - CC are applied like 3-4sec after mob "skill" animation ( and i have between 24-60ping ) - Sounds like you need a better connection?

24-60 ping and you speak about better connection?  fail try again xD

Do you have 100% in game way to have access to dye ? Do you think everything is served on a silver platter?

Do you release that many other games DO provide in game customization ?  cheap BDO whiteknight attempt.

GW2 I am also taking about non pvp.

GW2 even in pve is more than fair with everyone since its totaly sure you will end up with ascended gear.

As for the "insane" grind for the legendary, its a 99% skin hunt ( the only advantage of the legendary is the ability to change stat "on the fly" )

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Well my point is that nothing is fair! We can argue about other stuff like how long it takes to get max level etc. But nothing is fair in the end when it comes to mmo. And GW2 I am also taking about non pvp.

Thing is, if we are not talking about PVP, there is no real merit of competition, since there are no leaderboards for PVE for example in GW2, aswell as for stats, which are going to be bigger if you grind alot. This games, have gear and level caps, which are easily accessible, which in the end make it equal and fair. Even legendaries, which are essentially the same stats as lower grade gear is obtainable via non-rng mechanic.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

You just have no idea how this game works when it comes to pvp. Stop being delusional! All classes are balanced and have the strength and weakness. Get real ffs pleb. And if you are sooo against BDO why are you even here?... Just f* off to GW1 or GW2 or you so called awesome Vindictus or Blade & Soul? HAHAHAHA....

Posted (edited)

You just have no idea how this game works when it comes to pvp. Stop being delusional! All classes are balanced and have the strength and weakness. Get real ffs pleb. And if you are sooo against BDO why are you even here?... Just f* off to GW1 or GW2 or you so called awesome Vindictus or Blade & Soul? HAHAHAHA....

AHAH, and i'am the one beeing delusionnal ?

Ranger awakening is balanced compare to other awakening ? right, so much balanced !  Tamer receiving for no reasons way more magical damage is balanced ?

Plum is well knowed to have crap awakening, ninja awakening damage also is well knowed to be quite bad... Kuno awakening is knowed to have very slow move, so it turn to be really not that great compare to many other awalening.

Only few and quick exemple.

No idea how it work ? ahha, i do, just go full boss PEN with cash shop artisant memory, then rekt everyone because the gear power gap is so "big" than the game with make you win. No skill needed.

Oh, and, nice insult just because you are a fail white knight-ing to desguise somes game aspect reality

I did pointed out very huge BDO flaw, i never said that i didnt enjoyed somes other aspect of the game ;) stop fail more than you already did, and dont start to put words in my mouth.

Edited by woots

Posted

AHAH, and i'am the one beeing delusionnal ?

Ranger awakening is balanced compare to other awakening ? right, so much balanced !  Tamer receiving for no reasons way more magical damage is balanced ?

Plum is well knowed to have crap awakening, ninja awakening damage also is well knowed to be quite bad... Kuno awakening is knowed to have very slow move, so it turn to be really not that great compare to many other awalening.

Only few and quick exemple.

No idea how it work ? ahha, i do, just go full boss PEN with cash shop artisant memory, then rekt everyone because the gear power gap is so "big" than the game with make you win. No skill needed.

Oh, and, nice insult just because you are a fail white knight-ing to desguise somes game aspect reality

I did pointed out very huge BDO flaw, i never said that i didnt enjoyed somes other aspect of the game ;) stop fail more than you already did, and dont start to put words in my mouth.

Ohhh god you are one of those players, HAHAHAHA :D Ranger is so OP bla. bla bla... I keep hearing that, yet I wreak every single ranger I see even with their awakening - and I am a class without awakening. You really really have no idea how things work. Please for the love of god show me your level, gear, stats etc. so I can make a good picture of how pleb you are :D Git gud ffs you nub.

Posted

3 servers = 12 channels each
1 mega server = 36 channels. 

12 X 3 = 36. 

ha?

3 servers = +6 nodewars per region and server / + 15 sieges

1 server = 6 nodewars per region / 5 sieges

Posted

3 servers = +6 nodewars per region and server / + 15 sieges

1 server = 6 nodewars per region / 5 sieges

Which is why i believe in the reason why they are doing it, to help decrease the traffic and it might help solve some of the desync and lag issues, by cutting down on the node and siege wars.

But unfortunately people always assume the worst and think its because of lack of players, etc....

In all honesty i prefer that one server, dont know why they divided it up like they did in the first place.

Posted (edited)

In all honesty i prefer that one server, dont know why they divided it up like they did in the first place.

At the start the game was full of people with every channel overrun (yes, red) , was all these bad decissions what killed the playerbase and here we are with the merge

t90Tu39.jpg

Edited by Hegolan
1 person likes this

Posted

i thought half the populi left because there was news they were gonna BUILD A WALL around heidel.....oops wait wrong game

Its pretty cut and dry....new game opens, storm comes, storm moves on, dust settles, settlers remain, visitors come and go, some join the settlers. That is how every game ever created has ran. Half the populace doesnt like something or rather they find something to not like, while the other half remain vecause they came to like where they were.

Ill be here till NA stops being published, will see many go and many come. Look forward to many of these threads.

Posted

lol i hope more people will get lost so i can finally grind normal, now i just fight every 3 min for spot .. every town seems like going to explode from players and its getting worse with merge....

Posted

At the start the game was full of people with every channel overrun (yes, red) , was all these bad decissions what killed the playerbase and here we are with the merge

t90Tu39.jpg

In all honesty that doesnt mean anything, it happens with everything even in RL. 

Anyone in business knows when starting out, the first 6 months is the toughest, IF u make it passed that, then you gotta make it to the 1yr mark, before you can make any REAL decisions based on solid evidence and numbers. So having said that BDO Staff cant really say and do anything else apart from what they are doing now.

PLUS also to add, anyone with common sense knows if u generate enough hype on opening day of course you will get big numbers and the start, then it will die off, i could list u a billion games that had the same happen to them, its how society works.

Posted

my question to OP is why bother making this thread? the only ones remaining now are the undying white knights of this game and u think they are gonna stand by and watch u talk smack?

Posted (edited)

Ohhh god you are one of those players, HAHAHAHA

I'am one of the player reading what ppl say all around, so what ppl can report on what's going on on kr, or watching somes kr stream here and there.

As for the rest of your "answer" / fail bait, all can say, if that you are "one of thoses players", when they fail to white knight they just try to drift the topic into a RNG luck comparison ( a.k.a gear ) like that thing was relevant about anything. ( the most laughable part is you think you are relevant because your gear xD )

If that game was decently balanced like somes games are, sure, we could start comparing our virtual d#ck one a skill base pvp. Too see who really own who. ( since you fell into that )

But since that game is all about RNG, and mindless silver grind to activate the rng gear slot machine & broken class balance, you are just a pleb without any particular worth like any single players here whatever your gear score.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In all honesty that doesnt mean anything, it happens with everything even in RL. 

well i know what it did mean to me, they killed a lot of guild (to me was my first guilds +300 members in them) postponing the sieges/node wars several months and being the end game just grind and hope someone come to you grind spot to fight.

Edited by Hegolan

Posted

But since that game is all about RNG, and mindless silver grind to activate the rng gear slot machine & broken class balance, you are just a pleb without any particular worth like any single players here whatever your gear score.

Cry me a river pleb. Just leave the game already nub. Git gud!!

Posted

rng in this is a joke cause the max rng chance on a failed rng system may as well not use failstacks anyway

Posted

News flash, just because they are merging servers, does not mean the game is dying as some misguided people want others to think. This is about the same time frame as Korea, and the Korean servers all were doing pretty decent as well when they merged. Just enjoy the game and play. So many wanna discredit or trash the game, shakes head.