• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Valkyrie or Warrior

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

So I am at a crossroads between two classes. Warrior and Valkyrie. My valkyre is level 56 and warrior 55 (rushing it to 56 to test the awakening) and I was wondering which of those two to choose. Which is a faster grinder, which is better for late game, which is better for pvp, and more and more and more. I want to know everything about those two in comparison so I can finnaly choose my class.

Thank you to everyone in advance! 

-Palsiho

Edited by Palsiho

Posted

Warriors better for grinding and just easier to play.  Valkyrie is just as good at pvp, but slightly worse to grind with, but requires a lot more know how in pvp to play effectively (if you're actually looking to play at a high lvl)

1 person likes this

Posted

Warrior is overall a lot stronger.

A friend of mine who has both classes level 60 with the exact same gear (top tier gear) said that on his usual grinding rotation, his Valkyrie clears at about 40% of the speed his warrior does.

In PvP, they serve different purposes. Valkyrie has some team buffs but warrior does a few times their damage.

Posted

Warrior easier + top tier dmg
Valk harder and more skilled + medium dmg

Posted (edited)

Warrior easier + top tier dmg
Valk harder and more skilled + medium dmg

we just tested valk ult vs warrior ult,  valk ult did twice the damage frontally.

Maybe you won't believe me, but ill ask you to test it yourself if that's the case. Regardless you shouldn't throw out "this class is better than that class" card without properly testing them out first, valk awakening just got recently released. 

Edited by LoneWolf
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you want to be classy, fabulous and noble, play valkyrie. If you want to overcompensate, play warrior. 

Edited by Beeso
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

we just tested valk ult vs warrior ult,  valk ult did twice the damage frontally.

Maybe you won't believe me, but ill ask you to test it yourself if that's the case. Regardless you shouldn't throw out "this class is better than that class" card without properly testing them out first, valk awakening just got recently released. 

That's one skill.

Plus, nowhere did that person even say "this class is better than that class". He made a completely different argument?

He's not wrong by saying warrior's damage is much higher than Valkyrie's in comparison. The difference is extremely high.

Edited by ebonystallion

Posted

Valk is better 2 heals, no pots, solo for days. When you awaken it's the best class for 1 vs 5 in pvp.

@Palsiho

2 people like this

Posted

Warrior?!

There's only Valkyrie and Male Valkyrie.

3 people like this

Posted

Warrior?!

There's only Valkyrie and Male Valkyrie.

Slander! Lies!

There is only Warrior and female Pretenders!

Posted

Everybody is a kunoichi until proven otherwise through documented medical examinations involving the dropping of breeches

2 people like this

Posted

Valk is better 2 heals, no pots, solo for days. When you awaken it's the best class for 1 vs 5 in pvp.

@Palsiho

2?

Posted

Warrior is alot stronger at lower AP lvls so go with that,

Posted

2?

Yes, the shield slam in lancia (shift+lmb) is a self heal and friendly / party heal. Quite strong too at max rank

Posted

ofc choose always boobs g4ylord.

Posted

Yes, the shield slam in lancia (shift+lmb) is a self heal and friendly / party heal. Quite strong too at max rank

hardly viable in 1v1 right? were talking sub 100 hp heal every 10 seconds

Posted

My valk friend wipes everything. PvP/PvE

My warrior friends all quit the game : |

Soooo take a valk.

3 people like this

Posted

My valk friend wipes everything. PvP/PvE

My warrior friends all quit the game : |

Soooo take a valk.

Warrior gets more boring over time instead of valk lol so no wonder they quit to go back to wildstar or WoW

Posted

Might as well play both if you aren't interesting in pushing to high levels.  Gear determines how fast you pve, and your opponent determines how easy of a time you have in pvp.  Already awakened both so might as well enjoy the two playstyles.  Getting them both to 58 is way faster than getting 1 to 59 so sticking with one class at this point isn't worth the dedication, even if the awakening skills get nice buffs for that one level.

Posted

hardly viable in 1v1 right? were talking sub 100 hp heal every 10 seconds

Yea ofc, 1v1 it's not viable at all since the HP return for our self is not that high, but the ally healing is quite strong ... i believe it's 20% per hit on ally at max rank? Could be wrong tho, and the effect still passes through allies so enemies can still get stunned i believe, not entirely sure

Posted

this for reals?! not disbelieving you i actually would love this to be the case my valky is close to awaken range

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0