• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dear Sanka (Kakao Santa)(post your dear sanka letter)

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel @GM_Salome

Please deliver our Dear Sanka letters to Sanka in time for christmas. We cannot send them ourselves as we have no chimney in our homes to mail them. We will leave extra milk and cookies (and a bottle of exotic wine) by the window for you when you visit to collect our letts. <3

Dear Sanka,

(santa, kakao, ha see what i did there)

For Christmas this year I would like to purchase a "Sleigh Wagon Cover" that makes my wagon look like a christmas winter sleigh, and horse costumes that make my horses look like reindeer, so I can drive around the map in a Sleigh pulled by reindeer with jingle bells.

stock-vector-santa-claus-reindeer-sleigh

Thank you for your time, and please take my money.

Sincerely,

Andaro

Added another concept photo, cuz.

5763468fe7258b88c9b2f62ba3e7ee8a.jpg

Edited by Andaro
7 people like this

Posted

I wish for useful events this year. please deliver us event boxes that give us actual stuff this time. 

Posted

Dear Sanka, I have been saving up for my Hebetate Tree Armor, but the bullies keep taking them from me before I can get my hands on them... my dream is to be a field of grass, and it always has been.

Yours Truly, 

Akihiko Kayaba.

Posted

Dear Sanka, I have been saving up for my Hebetate Tree Armor, but the bullies keep taking them from me before I can get my hands on them... my dream is to be a field of grass, and it always has been.

Yours Truly, 

Akihiko Kayaba.

Dangit Akihiko.... get back on your musa ~Psycha

Posted

I wish for useful events this year. please deliver us event boxes that give us actual stuff this time. 

Just about everyone I know has gotten at least one piece of boss gear from the event boxes, not counting the 2 pieces from the boss gear box itself.

Idk about you but I think I'm content with this "fake stuff".

Posted

Dear Sanka,

I only have a simple request. i hear the little elves in your workshop are working on a Laddered/bracketed, ranked PVP arena out there at the  South Korea. I just want you to ensure that that gets to us. i dun care if the koreans or the russians get it before me, im not fickle, im just as satisfied knowing that it will eventually come.

Regards.
your bestest fan and all round good girl
Lellisa :3

Posted

Hebetate Tree Armor for X mas, make that happen <3

Posted

Dear Sanka,

In 8 days time when i get my awakening weapon can i please have a reasonably easy time enchanting it? Also, Nouver plox?

ty.

Posted

Dear Sanka,
  hi hi its Limnear! could you please deliver me a dande bo staff! ive been a good little tamer! i go around helping all sorts of ppl. 
the night vendor guy is mean he only shows me things  that are overpriced or not useful to me at all. 
i could really use the dande bo staff 
                               thx and much <3 
                                         ~Lim

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Just about everyone I know has gotten at least one piece of boss gear from the event boxes, not counting the 2 pieces from the boss gear box itself.

Idk about you but I think I'm content with this "fake stuff".

not me i havnt gotten anything worth more than a few million from any of the event boxes outside of the boss gear boxes
id love to get a piece of boss gear from the a event box... that said im not complaining about free
im gladly putting the mem frags up for when i do get my dande!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Sanka,

For Christmas I would like if you send me some high quality Dutch kakao, coffee and ofc weed.

9_9

4 people like this

Posted

pvp lvl at 50. thanks.

Posted (edited)

Dear Sanka, release Nouver.

Thanks.

Edited by Stellary

Posted

Dear Sanka,

(santa, kakao, ha see what i did there)

For Christmas this year I would like to purchase a "Sleigh Wagon Cover" that makes my wagon look like a christmas winter sleigh, and horse costumes that make my horses look like reindeer, so I can drive around the map in a Sleigh pulled by reindeer with jingle bells.

Thank you for your time, and please take my money.

Sincerely,

Andaro

I love that idea!!! *TakesletterandthrowssinNICEbin* Although Sanka will be re-reading these letters from his nice and naughty bin....so he will be making the final decision. ^_^ 

my dream is to be a field of grass, and it always has been.

Yours Truly, 

Akihiko Kayaba.

*ThrowsletterinNICEbin*

Dear Sanka,

For Christmas I would like if you send me some high quality Dutch kakao, coffee and ofc weed.

9_9

*ThrowsletterinNAUGHTYbin* Amsterdam my friend....Go to Amsterdam!

Dear Sanka, release Nouver.

Thanks.

*ThrowsletterinNICEbin*

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Sanka,

This year I would like a wintercoat, thick leggins, earmufflers, a scarf and mittens and ugs to keep me warm during the snowy season that is about to come. Pretty please, All I have in my wardrobe are skimpy summeroutfits :3

yours truly, Gumi

5 people like this

Posted

I don't want a lot for christmas. There is just one thing i need.

i don't care about the presents. Underneath the christmas tree.

i just want the vagabond outfit for the musa for my own. More than you could ever know! 

Please Kakao don't make me switch to the japanese version of BDO!!! My kanji reading comprehension is rusty!!!

IMG_3352.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Sanka,

Please make the Elfs either change Ninja/Kuno tooltips to show the correct values, or apply the buff that is represented by the tooltips (where the damage wasn't modified itself). Preferably make it happen for tomorrow maintanance also as this is when about KR client received the same change more or less.

Make Ninjas Great Again! So we at least have a slight chance vs people spinning-to-winning with their awakenings without massively outgearing them.

(Or at least fix the pvp desync =(, that could help also =( )

vtg-sanka-regular-grind-advertising-coff

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Sanka,

This year I would like a wintercoat, thick leggins, earmufflers, a scarf and mittens and ugs to keep me warm during the snowy season that is about to come. Pretty please, All I have in my wardrobe are skimpy summeroutfits :3

yours truly, Gumi

H&M or Forever 21 my friend! (Caramel's favorite stores) *throwsletterinNICEbin* 

Make Ninjas Great Again!

*throwsletterinNICEbin*

Posted

One more for my little tamer.

Dear Sanka,

My little tamer girl, she loves jewelry but the problem is when I buy her new jewelry set she allways somehow destroys it. I allready spent hundreds of millions on that.

So please Sanka, send indestructible accessories for my little tamer. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Sanka,

I desperately wish for more housing-slots. Maybe 5 more? :) 

Posted

::standing with letter in hand::
@GM_Caramel y u no take my letter to Sanka?
i swear im a good little tamer!!  

2016-10-27_21435407.JPG

Posted

Dear Sanka,

Please this costume :'( 

I'll buy it instantly !

9FlGHey.png

4 people like this

Posted

I love that idea!!! *TakesletterandthrowssinNICEbin* Although Sanka will be re-reading these letters from his nice and naughty bin....so he will be making the final decision. ^_^ 

*ThrowsletterinNICEbin*

*ThrowsletterinNAUGHTYbin* Amsterdam my friend....Go to Amsterdam!

*ThrowsletterinNICEbin*

Hii dear GM_Caramel,

Is the system to link forum accounts to game accounts in the NICE bin ? 

It would be nice to have a functional forum with polls counted as a reliable source, also if you please can let known if the "about me" section of the forum will ever be available tytyty love your forum picture too btw ! n8qbsFH.gif

Posted

::standing with letter in hand::
@GM_Caramel y u no take my letter to Sanka?
i swear im a good little tamer!!  

2016-10-27_21435407.JPG

So cute! My heart! Okay I will take your letter. *TakesletterandthrowsintoNAUGHTYbin* ;) 

Hii dear GM_Caramel,

Is the system to link forum accounts to game accounts in the NICE bin ? 

It would be nice to have a functional forum with polls counted as a reliable source, also if you please can let known if the "about me" section of the forum will ever be available tytyty love your forum picture too btw ! n8qbsFH.gif

Yes, it definitely is! :) As for the "about me" section I cannot confirm this. 

Thanks! Your fellow BDO player @eDust drew the portrait for me! ^_^ <3

3 people like this

Posted

[RP mode: ENGAGED]

to: Sanka

Dear Sanka,

My only wish this christmas is an outfit for kunoichi class that keeps the vibe but looks better than, base grunil armor, the ones currently i the shop, and known to be coming does not really fit my tastes

always loving

Elenortiriel

[character swap]

to: Sanka

Dear Sanka,

I don't know what my daughter asked, but she was a nice this year, so I'll just be happy if you make her happy

with love

Elenortirie

[Manweru does not believe in sanka and finds his wife and daughter sending such silly letters weird, but it is not weirdest thing they have done so he won't comment]

[RP mode: DISENGAGED]

Posted

Dear Sanka,

For Christmas this year, I wish that the "Gathering time is invalid" bug will be fixed please.

Also, if the KR costume contest winners could be released in NA, that would be wonderful~!

Thanks!

Vanya