• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa Costumes

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With our awakening quickly approaching. We will finally catch up to the KR cash shop in costumes. One very cool looking costume in my opinion is the Yuldo outfit. However there are two different versions of the Yuldo's hat. One turns you into a badass samurai, the other makes you look like a rice patty farmer. So this message goes out to you PA, can we please have both versions, or in my humble opinion the cooler looking hat.

bdo-yuldo-blader-costume-weapon.thumb.jp VS  Capture3.thumb.PNG.7f7733cef8932c234b598

@GM_Dew

Edited by Mujen
Science
3 people like this

Posted

Also, do we know what the awakening costume is named? The one in the trailer with the fiery hand. I haven't seen it on bdofashion since KR got awakening

Posted

Still Not fully caught up though, gotta get me dat Gavi Regan

bdo-garvey-regan-musa-costume-weapon-4.j

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there a site with all the released kr costumes for musa. The bdofashion site doesn't have them all.

Posted

I wish the gavi had a badass look for awakening, the weapon looks to thin, but that samurai costume looks siick, i want that

Posted

Yes, please. I want the one with the cool hat if we're only going to get one version. And Im also waiting for the Palgong outfit. 

Posted (edited)

Forget those costumes... the most beautiful outfit that musa will ever have it's the one from the Awakening trailer... but unfortunatly i don't know what's the name, and can't even find it on the bdo fashion.. i don't even know when we are going to get it, despite tbh i think it would be fair to get it with the awakening patch, since all other classes got the same outfit from their trailers...

Here it is... that Naginata its.... OMFG, beautiful!!!

bdo-blader-awakening-teaser.jpg

Edited by NinjaPT
2 people like this

Posted

I want the awakening costume so baddddd, instabuy for me.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Forget those costumes... the most beautiful outfit that musa will ever have it's the one from the Awakening trailer... but unfortunatly i don't know what's the name, and can't even find it on the bdo fashion.. i don't even know when we are going to get it, despite tbh i think it would be fair to get it with the awakening patch, since all other classes got the same outfit from their trailers...

Words cannot describe, so I leave it to Halo 2's theme.

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted

I want the awakening costume so baddddd, instabuy for me.

x 2! :P

Words cannot describe, so I leave it to Halo 2's theme.

Ahaha that song is perfect for grinding with Spin2Win! ;)

Posted

I want  dat for my Musa ! 

bdo-palgong-musa-costume-full-5.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Western Frontiers.
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/21257/

Posted

wow tyvm :) but how do you know it's the same outfit? The one posted above is also westernian designed :P

Posted

wow tyvm :) but how do you know it's the same outfit? The one posted above is also westernian designed :P

Look same skin:

463656mushin.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe look at "Contains" TAB? To... you know, see what the pack CONTAINS?

I didn't knew that i could preview the item, because when i searched, i searched for the outfit, not a specifi piece of it... and like that, i could only see the box, that's why i asked, and now i know i can preview the outfit pieces also.

Look same skin:

463656mushin.png

tyvm Hell, already learned something new of the database!

Posted

I want  dat for my Musa ! 

bdo-palgong-musa-costume-full-5.jpg

yeah this is the one I'm waiting for too. THe awakening one is nice but I prefer this, too bad we will have to wait longer for this one

Posted (edited)

all i want is this

bdo-garvey-regan-musa-costume-weapon-5.j

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

all i want is this

bdo-garvey-regan-musa-costume-weapon-5.j

Gravy Reagan? :ph34r:

Posted

nicest costume imo, others are too floaty

Posted

nicest costume imo, others are too floaty

The pun, went so far over your head. 

Posted

The pun, went so far over your head. 

Oh god, you are right. It's just... I can't even

Posted

Oh god, you are right. It's just... I can't even

It's okay I'll show myself out. 

Posted

This costume + the weapon from the base awakening costume = gg

Posted

This costume + the weapon from the base awakening costume = gg

More partial to the western frontiers one tbh. Or Cavaro, if they ever come out with an awakening weapon for that. 

Posted

We got the bamboo hat in the winter update! However it's an RNG chance QQ. Thank bdo.