• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What do you guys think of my Valkyrie?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, I created this character around 6 days ago and it was a long project! Everything had to be done right, the eye color had to look right and the hair color had to look right both in and out of certain lightning and here is the character.

oqY3BtI.jpg

If I had to guess, I probably spend a total of 15 hours on this character fixing the nose, the eyes and the lips. Adjusting the color of the lips and going in and out of certain lighting to make sure its not too bright nor its too dark but just right! The hardest part about her is probably her eye brows, the lips and the color of her eyes!

Probably my favorite thing to do in BDO is customizing character! I can honestly say I probably spend just as much time customizing my character than I do grinding! O:

Edited by Gumo
9 people like this

Posted

looks realistic. nice work

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it me or the face shape feels too default Valkyrie (except the jaw)? I prefer to use the very last Pupil option when using the pure circle texture on it, because the edges are blurrier and blends naturally with the Iris, which If you were to adopt a realistic feel into your Valkyrie, I believe the 2nd(Left to right) from last row in the Iris textures provides a human-a-like texture when the opacity is not very big and both combined blends so much nicer in my opinion.

Overall the female looks gorgeous! Subtle eye curves like I love them ;) with a sweet touch in the hair, not too much but neither messed in little strings (Unlike many players out there who just lower all 3 hair length sliders to 0)

Is just the default Valkyrie template feel that doesn't seem to go away from your face is ruining it for me. My Valkyrie could be also looking very default and I'm just blinded by her beauty. I'm glad to see someone like me, dedicating time into their beloved characters, I broke your record is what I feel, counting the 7-day pass I've spent a little over 50h of which I can remember doing my face, and over the course of playing the game doing tweaks to the body/hair as I acquired clothing and armor. I literally busted my 7-day pass creating my Valkyrie and Maehwa, by the time I was done, I went to sleep and couldn't login next morning since it ran out for me :P 

Cheerios ~♥

1 person likes this

Posted

Meow :3

2016-11-15_91957329.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-11-15_91957329.JPG

Those eyes tho!

Posted

Those eyes tho!

Nya <3 kitty eyes FTW!

Posted (edited)

-snip-

Why would you post a pic of your own character, in a thread somebody made to ask people about their own character?  Someone here is an attention whore!

at the OP, The valk is quite pretty :)  I'd adjust her upper eyelid to be a little lower perhaps.  She looks a little shocked.

Edited by Rozett

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, I created this character around 6 days ago and it was a long project! Everything had to be done right, the eye color had to look right and the hair color had to look right both in and out of certain lightning and here is the character.

Really loving the realistic design of that face! Looks very pretty too! :) Customizing character is indeed hella fun.

-snip-

Woof :3 Sorry notsorry.

2gsiwed.jpg

Edited by Pokedex

Posted

I wish I had the patience to spend that amount of time making a character. I love having a character that I am proud of as far as the customization aspect of it, but I just suck at using the creation tools in the game. 

Posted

Too fluffy and squishy

Posted

I love the black/white/grey color scheme i can do on the costume

2016-11-21_140128178.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Its really nice :x although I am wandering if somebody is "running" a no baby looks chars...Mine is too young,etc...but start to be not so uniq not so nice,like industrial plastic faces all over the BDO world.

For sure my next char will go in another direction.^_^