• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Support team - level Blizzard

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Morning all,

I just wanted to say something positive about the support team. I had an issue with account and said to my self ... let me try my luck with support team maybe i will get an answer till x-mas.

My experiance was like ... send ticket ... got auto reposnse msg that ticket was received and 2h later GM contacted me -> solved.

I only saw this kind of fast responses when contacting Blizzard support.

I am impressed.

15 people like this

Posted

I'll be happy when they actually fix ninjas

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be happy when they actually fix ninjas

the customer support team haz ZERO to do with fixing anything developer related. Theyre not the developers. They are the squad that listens to us all groan and gripe because this isnt a pefext blissful euphoria of everything we could possibly hope and desire. After thay, theyre joe schmoes like you and i that clock in and clock out.......im sure sometimes they feel like a walmart manager listening to us complain sometimes.

We players have a tendency to forget there are *people* behind those consoles when we are raging and spewing forth flames of destruction and torment.

12 people like this

Posted

yeah the support got improved alot , because at the release of the game it was so horrible, like 1 months to get a answer or sometime never

Posted

Yeah, I just had a nice experience with them too. They solved my problem in one hour after I sent my ticket. Impressive response time.

Posted

yeah the support got improved alot , because at the release of the game it was so horrible, like 1 months to get a answer or sometime never

we have to remember that during initial launch, the "Swarm" was here and probably blasting the support system so much that it blew apart and the team had to scramble to catch all the pieces

Posted (edited)

The Support never was bad, the only thing that was bad was the expectations of people, thinking they are special snowflakes and that the support has nothing else to do than just their ticket, expecting the support to answer them within an hour. As well as the saying, how you treat someone else is how you will be treaten. A lot of Support tickets really lack respect and use of proper language.

I myself had some tickets send during  the last months and my tickets were always answered within 12 hours. Exceptional case was my last ticket, where i asked about the mixmatch of Valkyrie Venslar short boot and longboot outfit sets. (back a few months you could not buy the short boot set and then buy the long boots seperately and mix the armor pieces together. you would not receive the set bonus) The initial request was replied to within a few hours, then i replied and then i made them a theorie case about the set, because there was something quite unclear since you can sell  the set on the market. The reply to this took them about a week but thats to be expected because they tested/replicated what i mentioned on a test server.

Edited by Micariel

Posted

of course as you have a lot of tickets. With lower number of tickets you get faster response. 

Posted

So far they replied to all my tickets within max 1-2h. Problem solved almost instantly. They are cool.

Posted

The Support never was bad, the only thing that was bad was the expectations of people, thinking they are special snowflakes and that the support has nothing else to do than just their ticket, expecting the support to answer them within an hour. As well as the saying, how you treat someone else is how you will be treaten. A lot of Support tickets really lack respect and use of proper language.

Hidden Content

what is wrong expecting an answer within the hour or within the 24 hours guidance time they give? There were people waiting 20+ days for a response. Nothing snowflaky at all, in today's business environment I get an instant chat or a call from an employee to talk about my delayed hemp papers that cost £2 ... not sure what are you on about. You pay and you receive service, nothing wrong to expect a decent one. What do you want... I should expect answers in the post within a month? I pay between 20 to 100 pounds per month on this game so I expect the proper level of support. Heck for £69 pounds a year I get prime level of support with people calling me to apologize if I receive something to soon. 

Posted

Support is great I can confirm. My problem was resolved 26min later I send ticket

Posted

Thank you! :x I've made sure to forward it to our team.

Best regards,
GM Dew

2 people like this

Posted

I feel for those who work in support .......Id rather clean the toilets then try to help out ppl with problems ingame or outside the game ....... prob one of most stresfull jobs ever :D

I can only imagine all the kind of ppl sending tickets......

Posted

I wanted to transfer my pre-order costume because of the merge, made a ticket and within 3 hours got a response saying it had been done. Easy.

Posted

Hidden Content

At the game release , the support was not good, you can check all the old post about that. Week, Months to get a awnser to a ticket. im always polite when i write a ticket, i show "respect" and use a "propoer language"

At the release of game, i bought a costume ,2 day after i ask for a refund, i never got a awnser, i got a awnser 1 months after and they told me it was too late for a refund

Posted

I think the support guys here are great - so much better than the other 2 MMORPGs I've played over the years.

Always fast and polite - I've raised 5 tickets and all were very well handled!

Posted

Thank you! :x I've made sure to forward it to our team.

Best regards,
GM Dew

She wasn't kidding. You guys rock my socks off! <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

yep when I reported gravity for shoveling the cheaters got banned was so happy with your fast work :D

Posted

They have stated SEVERAL times that they had a HUGE backlog of tickets that they had to get through. And with the popularity this game had back almost a year ago now? I don't find that hard to believe.

Posted

I would also like to say something nice about @GM_Salome

I had an issue that I honestly didn't think would get resolved due to its nature. I decided to give it a shot anyway. GM Salome was very prompt in replying and easily solved the issue in one swoop. I gave him/her a good survey review when that email came out. :)

Posted

Morning all,

I just wanted to say something positive about the support team. I had an issue with account and said to my self ... let me try my luck with support team maybe i will get an answer till x-mas.

My experiance was like ... send ticket ... got auto reposnse msg that ticket was received and 2h later GM contacted me -> solved.

I only saw this kind of fast responses when contacting Blizzard support.

I am impressed.

I was brutally critical of support when this game launched, it'd be wrong to not point out how much they've improved of late.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks guys, it's nice to see our work is appreciated! :) We know things haven't always been perfect, but we've worked on it and strive to get better still!

I would also like to say something nice about @GM_Salome

I had an issue that I honestly didn't think would get resolved due to its nature. I decided to give it a shot anyway. GM Salome was very prompt in replying and easily solved the issue in one swoop. I gave him/her a good survey review when that email came out. :)

Aww, thank you for the kind words :) *blushes* It was a pleasure.

I'd also like to point out that surveys are very useful for us, because all of your feedback - positive or not - helps us improve! So we really appreciate when you can take a moment to fill it in.

2 people like this

Posted

I also had a nice wicked fast ticket answering experience as well. Good stuff I agree. 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

That they weren't bad is subject to opinion and expectation somewhat. Early on, while they as a team have always been good about compensation for most errors and such atrocities, there was a time period where support  (especially for tickets), wasn't that great and was nearing Nexon levels of competency when it came to answering them. A player not being able to communicate their problem isn't unheard of in support - especially in an international gaming community - I'd think that would be the norm, given the forums anyways. One of the things that I really liked about them was this message where they outright said they were bogged down because of the herd. I will always appreciate that over the immensely intense silence and all but dormant way they handled the Cash Shop to Marketplace P2W catastrophe

Having said that, their team has been improved greatly for a few months now. I've noticed, said so and continue to appreciate whatever changes they made internally that empower their teams to function together for our benefit.  Now if we could get localization and PA swimming in the same lane it might just be fantastic. :o

Edited by Trixologist