• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - November 16th

324 posts in this topic

Posted

fix kuno/ninja!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I figured out that they just get hella drunk before they do class balancing and choose what makes the least sense then laugh about it together

Posted

So ninja shadow stomp went from 7 hits to 4. Amazing. Why isnt that nerf in the patchnotes

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The obtainable amount from processing the following alchemy items have been adjusted:

• Metal Solvent

• Gem Polisher

• Plywood Hardener

• Leather Glaze

in what way adjusted? more? Less?

They nerfed it. Its less, max of 2 now and it seems to be 50/50 1 to 2 per proc instead of 3 to 4. I'm art alch. Here's my log making solvents from 21 procs before I stopped. So skill level means nothing for proc count anymore, rip.

1 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 2 1

As if you made money on Sturdy plywood to begin with, way worse now. Basically don't make them unless you need it. Now you can't make any silver on crystal either.

I guess they really really really want you to hack away at mobs for silver.

Edited by k3mist
1 person likes this

Posted

All my planted farming Special Tiger Mushrooms have reverted to Top Quality. Can't see that as a change in the patch notes. Is it a glitch?

Posted

I'm impressed and I don't know what part of it meant cuz I'm not high enough lvl yet.  Thanks for all the hard work. 

Posted

Wow. Forward chase change is quite noticeable, thank you.

Posted

When comes the WP pots an generalGoods Trader ???

Posted

Best buff ever for ninja/kunoichi... now we can blink LOL

Posted

I think I speak for all the kuno's out there thanks for NOTHING :D <3

Best buff ever for ninja/kunoichi... now we can blink LOL

Right cuz what would we ever do with out being able to blink in a fight  thank you for giving us the sight of might ! :D

Posted

I like the changes in this patch but disappointed with no buffs for my main kunoichi. :(

Posted

Is imperial fish delivery bugged? its been full all day long since servers went back..

Posted

All my planted farming Special Tiger Mushrooms have reverted to Top Quality. Can't see that as a change in the patch notes. Is it a glitch?

Isn't that normal? Haven't farmed mushrooms but for sunflowers its always been base quality then high quality for green and for blue (special) its been Top Quality.

Posted

New weekly quests have been added

• Cooking - Arehaza - Requires Professional 1+ Cooking and Level 56

• Fishing - Nada Island -  Requires Professional 1+ Fishing and Level 56

I am excited to see these new quests added, but I for the life of me can not find where to begin these?  

I have looked into the Fishing Quest and found within the bddatabase.net four level 56 fishing quests that come from "Katio" which is supposed to be stuck on Nada Isle.  Which is supposed to be within the Vadabin Sea.  But I am not finding either of those anywhere on the maps.  

So my question is, are these really in game yet? Or is the map not updated to show them?  Or is the quest information within bddatabase.net incorrect? 

Posted

Is imperial fish delivery bugged? its been full all day long since servers went back..

yeah it was full for me all day I gave up and sold to pleb Fisher this time

pls fix it 

Posted (edited)

Isn't that normal? Haven't farmed mushrooms but for sunflowers its always been base quality then high quality for green and for blue (special) its been Top Quality.

I bred Specials as you say and was farming them specifically. Why would they change in the ground? I seem to get normal/high/top and special. Usually they show up as specials when I look at them in the ground.

Not to worry, Dreamar (below) confirmed Special and Top Quality are the same thing. I can relax now. thanks for responding.

Edited by Ambersand
Added info

Posted

I bred Specials as you say and was farming them specifically. Why would they change in the ground? I seem to get normal/high/top and special. Usually they show up as specials when I look at them in the ground.

That sounds like a translation/tooltip issue. Top quality and Special are the same thing. Some haven't had their names changed properly though.

1 person likes this

Posted

That sounds like a translation/tooltip issue. Top quality and Special are the same thing. Some haven't had their names changed properly though.

Thanks, I just confirmed that. Top quality shows in the garden but I put special in and got special out. I wondered why I could see four levelsl.

Posted (edited)

Finally some movements in Kuno/Ninja skills BUT:

what about rebalance that was used by DAUM employers as an excuse of the delay of those classes. The lack of it CLEARLY states that DAUM LIED about true reason of those class delay...

Balancing was done in KR almost 6 months ago ...

Can You tell us, customers, in a clear and concise way, why did you used all this balancing reasons as an excuse of ninja/kuno delay? Why there was no clarification about it since ninja/kuno were released in prebalanced form???

Disclaimer: I'm repeating this post (with time gaps adjustment) in every maintenance and patch notes info for last 3 months... there was no single comment from CM (especially accordng to lie part).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzUEL7vw60U

Although I agree with your stance on the above issues, and feel the same way, asking them to justify actions is a waste of time, IMO. They do as they are told. I don't expect any improvements on an after-the-fact class, nor will I hold my breath for a response.

Edited by ExuuN

Posted (edited)

Since the patch if you use the map, and try to view the market, if you search for any item with an 'm' in the name the map(and market) closes.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by bob349

Posted

they reported it several times to the devs by now, so either they're ignoring you or what i just think most people ignored the skill requirements described in the character creation and are now unable to play the class to it's full potential because they lack the skill to do so ...... that's not a reason to buff a class at all :P

Well, it's not about buffing it, more like fixing it how it's intended to do.

Posted

Node war wait time sucks!!!

agreed node war should start an hour earlier.

Posted

So when are we getting some accurate patch notes?

As far as i can tell 25% of what is listed was already ingame

Another 25% isnt even ingame yet

So how the hell can we trust the remaining 50%?

Y'know someone said "tl:dr" and i know it was a joke but then i thought, what if they did a youtube of a GM reading the patch notes, then at least the GM would get to some parts and say "huh didnt we add that 2 months ago?" or"Wait that makes no sense who writes this crap?"...  And then maybe,just maybe they would get someone to proofread, correct and inform us correctly in the released notes.

Even assuming they had zero time before patch day to write correct notes, they still give themselves 6-16 hours on patch day to correct them, its just really lazy copy/paste/gooogle-translate that shows complete apathy and total lack of professionalism

Posted

ee145f77f18d8d7a6170ef8587d9bf8a36111247

This is great!

Posted

So, there are plenty of posts around of people proving that there are more things in this patch note than what you listed. Since they are basically making the missing part of the patch notes for you, can you please AT LEAST update the main page with the missing info listed by the others?