• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - November 16th

324 posts in this topic

Posted

just checking if any one else has had this issue when I traded loose mane hair for a weapon box in Tarrif I opened the weapon box and it just disappeared no weapon came from it...

Posted

Everything in here is fantastic... But now my game grashes 100% of the time whenever i alt+tab. doesnt matter what i alt+tab to. Or even for how long. If i press those magical keys my game, no matter what im doing in game, will kick me to the 'KaoKao Games' and become unresponsive. It's complete assery.

Posted

fix kuno/ninja!!!

They're too OP as it is!!  :P

Best buff ever for ninja/kunoichi... now we can blink LOL

Nah that's just server rubber banding mate. :P

Posted

2016-11-16 (1)_LI.jpg

As others have said its true that you can add the skill without awakening specially if its not on the awakening skill tab

Posted

Nice, Nice.

Posted

what is this shit, "When you use the skill Reckless Blow, before the skill movement ends the damage will decrease." ;( FeelsBadMan

Posted

So the class I have to play depends on your every fcking update? OMFG what a miserable game I played loyally for 9 months.

All my tet pieces are now fcking useless for both grinding and pvping. You made warrior an idiot class again.

And as always, you only hear one sided complaints because the other side is quiet. So lightfeathered ears on your heads.

When people are silent, that means they are happy, idiots! Keep the good stuff, fix the source of complaints. What you've done in this update is remove the good stuff to fix the source of complaints. What is this, a Seesaw?

Posted

So the class I have to play depends on your every fcking update? OMFG what a miserable game I played loyally for 9 months.

All my tet pieces are now fcking useless for both grinding and pvping. You made warrior an idiot class again.

And as always, you only hear one sided complaints because the other side is quiet. So lightfeathered ears on your heads.

When people are silent, that means they are happy, idiots! Keep the good stuff, fix the source of complaints. What you've done in this update is remove the good stuff to fix the source of complaints. What is this, a Seesaw?

Ur insane mate xD

Posted

• All items will have ‘B’ marker when the item is first posted, with the exception of pearl items.

What happens now with the pearl items? How works it now?

Posted

What happens now with the pearl items? How works it now?

They work exactly as all the other items with "B" and the new procedure.

This is a patch notes mistake.

Posted

"Fixed the issue where the player could use the Short Sword skill even while in Awakening if one of the following skills was used with the left mouse button pressed. Summon Heilang, Absorb Heilang, Command Attack/Wait/Follow/Sit" how about you people d ur job properly and fix it, you said you did but its still -----ed up. Next time do it better.

Posted

Just got a 140mb~ Patch ???????

Posted

Any one else unable to turn in the "Big Black Feathers" for the Thanksgiving event? When I try it says I do not have the required object, which I do

Posted (edited)

Scrolled a lot to make this first post

Couldn't you just press "Reply to this topic" at the top like everyone else? :P

Btw - doesn't this new PvP level make it possible for non-PvPers to stay forever lvl 49 and go to grinding areas without risk of being PKed? I.e. they can just go steal whatever grinding area they want from anyone???

Edited by Northerner

Posted

I just got another small quick patch when i logged in anyone know what that was for?

Posted

I just got another small quick patch when i logged in anyone know what that was for?

Something about boats (I don't know what was the problem exactly)

1 person likes this

Posted

Where the hell are the Germans and French patch notes.

You have not been able to deliver it for 24 hours.

Poor performance of Kakao.

Posted

New patch today at 134 Mb, whats this for?

Posted

Finally the improved that shitty biding! This is what I exactly suggested. Give us a timeframe to bid! Hurray

Posted

New patch today at 134 Mb, whats this for?

That was a patch to fix something with boats. Happened like an hours after servers went up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everything in here is fantastic... But now my game grashes 100% of the time whenever i alt+tab. doesnt matter what i alt+tab to. Or even for how long. If i press those magical keys my game, no matter what im doing in game, will kick me to the 'KaoKao Games' and become unresponsive. It's complete assery.

This has been doing this for weeks now for a lot of us but now it seems to be worse.

The beauty album has been broken for two days it wont allow anyone to post new photos to it I had to explain to someone that is was broken last night they asked me how it works because they couldn't get their picture posted to it.

Popping and DC's are rampant now I tried to ride my tier 8 to do scrolls last night and DC'd twice riding him not to include freezing up constantly(I normally use a wagon).

Posted

Where the hell are the Germans and French patch notes.

You have not been able to deliver it for 24 hours.

Poor performance of Kakao.

learn englando

Posted

Couldn't you just press "Reply to this topic" at the top like everyone else? :P

Btw - doesn't this new PvP level make it possible for non-PvPers to stay forever lvl 49 and go to grinding areas without risk of being PKed? I.e. they can just go steal whatever grinding area they want from anyone???

Yeah..... good Joke, show me the mighty lvl 49 stealing anything from a Awakened Class in Valencia....or other Regions.....

Posted (edited)

• You can now change and train the skills for private elephants and camels.

Does this use the horse skill change coupon as well?  I can't find whatever item is needed to change an elephant's skill.

Edited by Wyn

Posted

All tier 4 pets will now loot items further away and react faster than before.

stop_pay2win.png

1 person likes this