• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - November 16th

324 posts in this topic

Posted

Gracias, tengo 26 toma el sol anillos y este parche todavía no hice nada para mí.

Esta es una patada muy importante en las nueces para el 2 de nosotros en la posición en la que este debe ser relevante. 

reallyunfair.png

Pattern 126/127 ;)

http://bddatabase.net/us/puzzles/

Posted

what about popping graphic whenever I move character. I stopped playing game cos of this. It's not quality.

Posted

• Marketplace bidding system has been changed to have 3 stages.

• [Bid] → [Check Total] → [Check Bidding]

• All items will be posted on the marketplace 10~15 minutes after registration.

• All items will have ‘B’ marker when the item is first posted, with the exception of pearl items.

• [Bid] All users may take part in bidding for 30 seconds after ‘B’ mark appears. This can be done through bidding button.

• After 30 seconds, the bid button will change to [check bidding].

• When you click [check bidding], you can check if your bidding was accepted or not.

• [Check bidding] will remain for roughly 20 seconds, and all users who participated must check bidding.

The window that comes up when pushing the "Bidding?" button in game, where it explains all this.  Has the "Check Bidding" as remaining for 20 MINUTES, not seconds.   Need to get that fixed up in game.

Posted

Yeah..... good Joke, show me the mighty lvl 49 stealing anything from a Awakened Class in Valencia....or other Regions.....

Valencia?? Hell, everyone's at Sausans/Pirates/Manes, or at least should be if they're grinding money.

Posted

Valencia?? Hell, everyone's at Sausans/Pirates/Manes, or at least should be if they're grinding money.

And thats a Game Problem, High lvls should not be at low lvl Areas.

Thx God soon Valencia will beat Sausans/Pirates in Money.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where is Arehaza for the cooking quests???? It would be nice if that info was included.

Posted

heh, good long list of a patch, i am just waiting for the new dark elf race before i jump back in, which might be a while but totally worth it.

Posted

Not patchnote related, but are we gonna get a Black Friday Sale?

Posted

"You will need to insert a PIN when bidding and checking, in addition to having enough silver in your inventory or regions warehouse for the intended item."

What they mean by that? There was no PIN.

Posted

what about popping graphic whenever I move character. I stopped playing game cos of this. It's not quality.

I don't have that problem.....but I have a high end computer, so perhaps it's not the lack of quality in the game so much as the lack of quality in your PC? Just a thought, as I haven't heard anyone else mention that, and I play with a group of people, so IMHO you should first check out your settings & then check to see if your computer is at the low end of running the game, if so.... therein lies the problem.  Good Luck  :-)

Posted

I don't have that problem.....but I have a high end computer, so perhaps it's not the lack of quality in the game so much as the lack of quality in your PC? Just a thought, as I haven't heard anyone else mention that, and I play with a group of people, so IMHO you should first check out your settings & then check to see if your computer is at the low end of running the game, if so.... therein lies the problem.  Good Luck  :-)

theres no problem with his computer. almost EVERYONE has heard of this so its kinda weird that you haven't or are in denial about it. its a server-side issue regarding rendering that every single player is experiencing. its very distracting. as you move closer to an object, you can see its textures slowly rendering until you're basically right next to it. i guarantee you're experiencing this same issue, maybe you just don't notice it any more because you're so used to it. for more people, though, its extremely distracting and breaks immersion.  

Posted (edited)

theres no problem with his computer. almost EVERYONE has heard of this so its kinda weird that you haven't or are in denial about it. its a server-side issue regarding rendering that every single player is experiencing. its very distracting. as you move closer to an object, you can see its textures slowly rendering until you're basically right next to it. i guarantee you're experiencing this same issue, maybe you just don't notice it any more because you're so used to it. for more people, though, its extremely distracting and breaks immersion.  

This is incorrect, I have recently heavily upgraded my system and can now run every thing maxed, high end mode, with good FPS and no longer experience any pop in. I use to have it all the time on my last computer and was always running the game at very low graphics ...It use to bug me a lot, but the problem is simply your lack of hardware.

Edited by Ironside

Posted

I also recently bought a high end rig, ran me about $1500. its hard for me to believe my computer lacks the horsepower for MMO. i also run max settings, high fps. what are the highlights of your specs?

Posted

Easy way to tell if it's your system...

• Watch streamers who run the game on max settings
  • Cry about your potato computer.

Posted

This is incorrect, I have recently heavily upgraded my system and can now run every thing maxed, high end mode, with good FPS and no longer experience any pop in. I use to have it all the time on my last computer and was always running the game at very low graphics ...It use to bug me a lot, but the problem is simply your lack of hardware.

I can +1 this.

I recently upgraded from SLI (But only one worked) 660 TI's to a single Fury X GPU and am running max settings and higher resolution. I am no longer getting pop ins like before so it has something to do with either the rendering speed of my old card or the textures maybe? Either way, I was surprised. Perhaps there's just bad optimization which, i'm sure is true in some cases, too...

Posted (edited)

Oh I have heard of this. I dont get it though - either.  Unless they mean the situation like I see when I run into heidel or calpheon with hundreds of objects and for a brief second a couple NPC or horses go black then 'pop' draw fully - no rendering slow. This NEVER happens to me on terrain or open world

First I 'heard' this was PvP players complaining, which I get because they want an instant clue of class to know how to handle a player.  But, the fact is that it can be a little more efficient from server side, but if it is bothering anyone in specific then like the PvPs say 'Git Gud' - equipment at least.

Why I DO NOT have this issue:

Fiber internet at 100 mbps, latency 28ms ping <100

I7 running 3.9 mhz

32gb top end memory forgot how low latency is but its low

THREE SSD running on three different control channels for the motherboard all greater than 1.5 gb per second read write. (1Windows, 2games, and 3rest of my files)

Gtx980ti running 1080p - If your running 4k head to THX lucas films and run the Vision calculator and see how you are wasting money.  This is probably also the main reason why you have 'pop' - overworking the vid card.

Expectations.  If I see a little weirdness from the server, only in high population points, I can live with that.

Vindi is right, solve your issues first, then blame the game/server.

Edited by The_Death_Princesses

Posted

You just got more of my money! Thanks for finally adding it for witch

2016-11-23_1087468775.JPG

Posted

latest patch notes please.

Posted

Do you guys know how to skip tutorial?

(You are now given the option to skip the tutorial if you have a character that is above level 50 on your account)

Posted (edited)

The level cap for PvP has been raised to 50. (Previously 45).

• You can activate PvP mode with Alt + C.

What's this mean?  There's now a PvP mode and if I'm not in it I don't get to be attacked?

'Cause I'd actually come back to the game and level beyond 45 now if so.  Forced PvP was one of the reasons I quit.

When a character reaches level 16, a system message indicating the ‘Day/Night’ cycle will now be in effect.

I finally know why night was day on some of my alts..

You may now open the world map while fishing!

Yay, one of the plethora of quality of life issues I mentioned has been resolved..

Only a couple dozen remain!

Edited by DAOWAce

Posted (edited)

What's this mean?  There's now a PvP mode and if I'm not in it I don't get to be attacked?

'Cause I'd actually come back to the game and level beyond 45 now if so.  Forced PvP was one of the reasons I quit.

No, you can still keep out of the game, pvp is still not an option once you leave safe zones (and probably never will, thanks Elion). ALT+C is just the command used to flag up and thus be able to hit other players.

The new thing is that to be targeted by flagged players, you now need to be 50+ instead of 45+ and you are caped to 49.99 as long as you don't complete the Belmorn quest.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted (edited)

The new thing is that to be targeted by flagged players, you now need to be 50+ instead of 45+ and you are capped to 49.99 as long as you don't complete the Belmorn quest.

We finally have that option from KR?

Wasn't in the patch notes.. but why am I surprised, lots of things aren't because they don't even know what's being changed half the time.  Pro publisher!

Edited by DAOWAce

Posted (edited)

We finally have that option from KR?

Wasn't in the patch notes.. but why am I surprised, lots of things aren't because they don't even know what's being changed half the time.  Pro publisher!

It is in the patch note. That's what the whole "The level cap for PvP has been raised to 50. (Previously 45)." is about since the quest has always been there... But you would have to play the game to know that.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

Oh I have heard of this. I dont get it though - either.  Unless they mean the situation like I see when I run into heidel or calpheon with hundreds of objects and for a brief second a couple NPC or horses go black then 'pop' draw fully - no rendering slow. This NEVER happens to me on terrain or open world

First I 'heard' this was PvP players complaining, which I get because they want an instant clue of class to know how to handle a player.  But, the fact is that it can be a little more efficient from server side, but if it is bothering anyone in specific then like the PvPs say 'Git Gud' - equipment at least.

Why I DO NOT have this issue:

Fiber internet at 100 mbps, latency 28ms ping <100

I7 running 3.9 mhz

32gb top end memory forgot how low latency is but its low

THREE SSD running on three different control channels for the motherboard all greater than 1.5 gb per second read write. (1Windows, 2games, and 3rest of my files)

Gtx980ti running 1080p - If your running 4k head to THX lucas films and run the Vision calculator and see how you are wasting money.  This is probably also the main reason why you have 'pop' - overworking the vid card.

Expectations.  If I see a little weirdness from the server, only in high population points, I can live with that.

Vindi is right, solve your issues first, then blame the game/server.

Thank you and also to Ironsides.    I'd 'heard' of the issue in the forums, but no one I game with has this prob, we all have high end computers.  I'm not bragging, simply pointing out that if you're 'having' the issue and it's a problem, this may indicate that (altho you can run the game and it will function fine enough to play with a lower spec computer), there may be some 'issues' that you have that could be solved from upgrading your computer.  I'm NOT saying you shouldn't play the game, but rather explaining why you and others may be having issues the rest of us do NOT.   Even the game points that out when giving you the minimum and maximum range for specs to run their game (all games do so).   I'm sorry you're having problems, however I'm pretty sure your issues aren't bugs or fixes the game can do to help rid you of the 'problem'.  Good Luck to ya.