• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - November 16th

324 posts in this topic

Posted

Ninja

• Stopping motion improved while in non-combat stance.

• Standby motion improved while in non-combat stance.

• Eyes will blink while in combat standby stance.

RIP ninja

Posted

Dang. No ultimate teleport but mana shield down to 25%. Never ending downward spiral.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now that's a legit patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Questions....

The obtainable amount from processing the following alchemy items have been adjusted:

• Metal Solvent

• Gem Polisher

• Plywood Hardener

• Leather Glaze

in what way adjusted? more? Less?

A new function has been added to help prevent accidentally selling or deleting items:

• You can set the new function by holding shift+LMB (left mouse button) on the item within your inventory. The item will now be locked preventing you from enhancing, selling, or deleting it accidentally.

• You cannot use this function while talking to NPCs or the Black Spirit is summoned.

• This function is locally stored and will only work on the computer in which you have locked the items on.

This doesn't appear to work, it just brings up the crafting notes for that inventory item.

Also any update for a fix for the "Scarlet Sand chamber Quest" ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ninja

RIP ninja

We cannot even win at staring contests anymore!

Edited by Elesthor
1 person likes this

Posted

I see every witch change in game (except Ultimate Teleport, which is now stealth removed from the patch notes).

Still not sure of things like the horse changes, some of which we already had so region level may or may not have changed again.

Posted (edited)

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• Ghost Step moving distance increased slightly to match Kunoichi, except in forward direction

@GM_Dew 

I can finally play ninja, thank you for this important "fix" that makes ninja playable

Edited by Irvashi

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Really a good job/patch.

Posted

@GM_Dew WTF does this mean? "Air attack of Violation has been adjusted." Please use -----ing details guys. WTF? Am i suppose to guess if i was buffed or nerfed?

Ar the patch notes RNG too?

3 people like this

Posted

Holy ----- BDO. This is a nice patch. Lots of quality of life changes! 

Posted

Are you kidding me?  Last class to get awakening and the ONE thing we have for clutch against OP awakened classes you NERF?  

New role for Wiz: Hide in some bushes, stand up, throw a heal for party, immediately die.  Rinse and repeat.

Fuqs sake...

2 people like this

Posted

OMG that huge patch notes

Hope that nothing gets broken. GJ KAKAO

You mean like the Quest Settings button? 

gYOfAcO.png

@CM_Aethon

Posted

Thanks for making Witch viable, I can definitely contest my spot vs a Zerk.

quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide/quit/reroll/hide

Posted (edited)

You may now reform Blue grade Awakening Weapons into Ultimate Yellow grade. Slightly increasing the weapons AP.

Interesting.

Did somebody already tested and know by how much ? Same as a classic ultimate reform ? (+5 on the far end of the damage range, so + 2 on average)

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Soooooooo next they just gotta make valencia give nore exp and money, then we will be happier

Posted (edited)

What doesn't make sense about it?  It appears that the Ghost Step distance is increased except when moving forward.  Any other direction as the increased distance.

If you think abnout it a bit it really makes no sense.

Edited by Medra

Posted

Interesting.

Did somebody already tested and know by how much ? Same as a classic ultimate reform (+5 on the far end of the damage range, so + 2 on average ?)

People are saying it's 2 AP in the World Boss Discord.

Posted

Awesome changes.

Very happy about the quality of life changes in the class abilities and lifeskill ui's.

Is it too much to ask for an option stop the skill cooldown icons from blocking the view during combat?

Dont wanna be ungreatfull here, but this is really poorly placed and needs the option to change location at least.

Posted (edited)

2T5Sm40.pngTamer

•  

Durability loss rate of all skill adjusted

This fixed Moonlight Strike?

Edited by Danjiano

Posted

[ Options / Menu ]

A game detail category has been added in the options menu for player effects [Toggle On/Off]

???????????

Posted

This is why I dont even bother to play some days or just log in and grind solo for a bit. Havent felt excited for my class in a long time. Will never blame any Witch/Wizard for quitting after the way they have handled the class. Have been weakest class in 1v1 since I started playing and the nerfs keep coming. Eh, what's new?

3 people like this

Posted

• Ghost Step moving distance increased slightly to match Kunoichi, except in forward direction.

• Ghost Step moving distance has been increased slightly to match Ninja, except in forward direction.

This makes no sense.

Ninjas are complex, lots of tension going on. Those are some big patch notes you got there folks.

Posted

Inb4 next patch. Ninja: Ultimate: eye blinking added.

Posted

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• Ghost Step moving distance increased slightly to match Kunoichi, except in forward direction.

57fe3137d02ab_3F3680D8F85FF147C058E3B16AKunoichi

• Fixed an issue where you can use the skill Sky Stepping continuously while in the air.

• Fixed an issue where you landed abnormally when using the skill Ghost Step while an awakened weapon was equipped.

• When your weight is over 125% you cannot jump while sprinting.

• Ghost Step moving distance has been increased slightly to match Ninja, except in forward direction.

Wow, you can't be serious?
Almost every other classs is receiving a SHITTON of changes, and Ninja/Kuno just this?

But..... why? I just do not understand....

Help.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know that from KR, but it's not what it's written here unfortunately :( 

I guess it's just bad translation. I also don't get the change to reckless "using the skill reckless blow, before the movement ends...". Eh? Any idea? They changed how damage is applied if you use kick cancel? This is not very clear to me.

it looks like old reckless nerf we got earlier