• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thanksgiving Events

85 posts in this topic

Posted

any idea why some people are not able to get the quest? 

I couldn't find this either on Emma until i checked in quest window option "All". on screen marked with red circle. Then it showed up. Hope it help you and other ppl having similar issue.

2016-11-16_34400471.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Hey man, is the Golden Sunset Bundle a roulette item?

yes

Posted

In Canada thanks giving was a month ago. But thanks for the event! :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

so the 3 reward choises are all bound to char. meaning i have to sail back from pirates every day on my main. thanks... /s

The feathers are also char bound, so this is real pain in the ass, just wasted 1st day off rewards ...

@CM_Praballo Please add disclaimer to main post about bound !

Edited by CozForumsUnsecure

Posted

I couldn't find this either on Emma until i checked in quest window option "All". on screen marked with red circle. Then it showed up. Hope it help you and other ppl having similar issue.

2016-11-16_34400471.JPG

Ty kind sir! this worked.

Posted

Emma Bartali doesn't work.

Furthermore @CM_Praballo can you guys make it so that if I as 141 AP warrior am at the boss pummeling it from 50% HP to 0%, that I DO get loot? I get loot for at Kzarka for hitting it twice for god sakes. Why would you make a timed event that requires you to deal a ton of damage and have it be available to lv30's if they get loot at all?

Tone down the damage required for loot, you have no idea how many people participate because it's a timed event especially at prime time and how little the amount of players are that actually get loot.

Posted

The feathers are also char bound, so this is real pain in the ass, just wasted 1st day off rewards ...

@CM_Praballo Please add disclaimer to main post about bound !

Yeah my main is farming far away. I mean they won't go wasted on my witch once awakening comes out but for now I'm using another character. I wish they would make it family bound.

Posted

This boss has to much HP for not giving everyone loot.

Posted

Ive kille dthe king Targargo 3 times now and no one is getting drops not even the feathers.

Posted

Black Spirit told me to go to the guy that gives donkey in Velia. igor I think. then quest goes from there.  catch chicken, kill turkeys and another.  then you have to travel. I had to stop  there, had to work. 

Posted

Hi

I can get the quest then got the feathers but when I goto Igor Bartali and he says oh you got feathers I get an item is not owned when pressing exchange sunset bundle

any idea why I can't exchange ther feathers?

thanks

Posted

Since I find almost all of the bundle food quite useless I will most likely vendor the feathers for 150k daily. Unless there is something im missing?

Posted (edited)

Since I find almost all of the bundle food quite useless I will most likely vendor the feathers for 150k daily. Unless there is something im missing?

you find 10% skill & combat experience for 1 hour useless?

smh

the feathers...sure after you have each of the housing deco's

Edited by Andaro
1 person likes this

Posted

you find 10% skill & combat experience for 1 hour useless?

smh

the feathers...sure after you have each of the housing deco's

The [Event] Hearty Grilled Turkey is not part of the bundle doe.

What housing decos? :S

Posted (edited)

The [Event] Hearty Grilled Turkey is not part of the bundle doe.

What housing decos? :S

yush, correct, the are sub-rewards

when you get the bundle box from Igor Bartali, there are Taxidermied turkeys in it that are housing items, that give buffs

though sadly all the turkeys look the same, they all come with their own point increases

or you could npc them for 1 mil a pop....

2016-11-16_197239299.JPG

Edited by Andaro
1 person likes this

Posted

heeee... too lazy to do that stuff.

Posted

yush, correct, the are sub-rewards

when you get the bundle box from Igor Bartali, there are Taxidermied turkeys in it that are housing items, that give buffs

though sadly all the turkeys look the same, they all come with their own point increases

or you could npc them for 1 mil a pop....

2016-11-16_197239299.JPG

In that case it does indeed seem like a good idea to turn the feathers in afterall.

Posted

The feather quest is once per server. 

Posted (edited)

"The required item is not owned" when handing in the x2 [Event] Big Black Feathers

Edited by KFC

Posted

The [Event] Sweet Pumpkin Pie food buff is not working as described in it's tooltip. As you can see in the attached image it states that the buff last's for 10 minutes and the cooldown is 30 seconds. In practice this is actually reversed so it has a 30 second duration and 10 minute cooldown. If possible could you let us know which way is correct and fix the problem, whatever it may be? Thank you.

Untitled.png

Posted

check if you have enabled *ALL* in your quest interface

(click *O* and then click on the icon next to *ALL* at the bottom of the interface)

If you're unable to obtain the quest.... follow the instruction from Windss above.  If you still have issues obtaining the quest - contact support.  It's not bugged!

Hi

I can get the quest then got the feathers but when I goto Igor Bartali and he says oh you got feathers I get an item is not owned when pressing exchange sunset bundle

thanks

Aidan, I think you had 3 feathers, it takes only 2 feathers with Igor to obtain the golden sunset bundle box.  You will have 1 feather left, so when you do the quest again after it resets, you'll get 3 more feathers, now you have  4 feathers, and you can obtain 2 (TWO) boxes from Igor.  Once you get the box, you open it and follow the instructions to obtain one of the items it offers.  it's telling you  you don't own enough to get ANOTHER Golden Sunset Bundle box from him after you got the first one, as you only had ONE feather left over.  yah???  good luck  :-)

Posted

Where is this giant turkey! D: I have yet to run into him on Fleme Hills.

Posted

If you're unable to obtain the quest.... follow the instruction from Windss above.  If you still have issues obtaining the quest - contact support.  It's not bugged!

Aidan, I think you had 3 feathers, it takes only 2 feathers with Igor to obtain the golden sunset bundle box.  You will have 1 feather left, so when you do the quest again after it resets, you'll get 3 more feathers, now you have  4 feathers, and you can obtain 2 (TWO) boxes from Igor.  Once you get the box, you open it and follow the instructions to obtain one of the items it offers.  it's telling you  you don't own enough to get ANOTHER Golden Sunset Bundle box from him after you got the first one, as you only had ONE feather left over.  yah???  good luck  :-)

Hopefully your correct, still a bug - this is not how it should work and how the other exchanges work...

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi

thanks

I was having the same issue.  Several times I tried clicking the button to exchange and then clicking through his dialogue, but at the end I didn't have a bundle and still had 3 feathers.  Then I re-did it the exact same way, but waited 1 second between each dialogue, and it worked that time!  Not sure if it was a lag thing or what, but hopefully you have success as well.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

same issue here
all quests activated, enough feathers and room in my bag :
bugthx1_enough_feathers.thumb.jpg.31de9d

dialog with Igor Bartali seems OK : 
bugthx2_dialog.thumb.jpg.5c71f3cf9e09809

i've tried with R key and click, same result :
bugthx3_click_or_press_R.thumb.jpg.fd7ec

other infos more or less relevant :

these are the feathers of the 2 quests from yesterday and today (i had no loot on the turkey boss)
I have less than 30 quests in my log, 6 feathers, I ate the 2 dishes from the quests before trying to give the feathers.

Edit : as suggested with the post above, i tested see if it's a ping issue or speed or something and got it to work by changing channel then clicking the dialogs very slowly.

Edited by magret
2 people like this