• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thanksgiving Events

85 posts in this topic

Posted

"The required item is not owned" when handing in the x2 [Event] Big Black Feathers

i had the same problem, restarting game fixed it ;)

Posted

Where is this giant turkey! D: I have yet to run into him on Fleme Hills.

There is a world boss style banner that pops up with this angry looking stomping turkey graphic in the middle when it spawns. xD No idea on what timer. 

1 person likes this

Posted

bugged... does not work!  Tried going to Emma... does not even offer the turkey quest...  frustrating... as usual.

Posted

bugged... does not work!  Tried going to Emma... does not even offer the turkey quest...  frustrating... as usual.

Not like they will fix it before the event ends. Waste of time, as usual.

Posted

Happy Thanksgiving, I don't think these guys appreciate it. They are looking at me strangely as I prepare my worker's next meal... from behind my cooking utensil.

2016-11-24_98520993.JPG

Posted

"All event items (except ‘Taxidermied’ type) will be deleted with maintenance December 28th."

The food items will be also deleted?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are there days where i can't take the quests?

Posted

XGMvl8l.png

1. Joy of Harvest

• Start: November 16th - 9:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: November 30th - 9:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily

You can start the quest by talking to one of the following NPCs in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon and Mediah.

• Emma Bartali (Bartali Farm)
  • Coco Elda (Elda Farm)
  • Villa Owner Phoniel (Phoniel’s Cabin)
  • Namoki (Bazaar Farmland)

The quest can be completed once per day and family.

Rewards:

Basic reward;

• [Event] Big Black Feather x 3

Selectable reward;

• [Event] Sour Cranberry Juice x 1
  • [Event] Hearty Grilled Turkey x 1
  • [Event] Sweet Pumpkin Pie x 1

Igor Bartali, Chief of Velia will trade 2 Big Black Feathers for a Golden Sunset Bundle.

Optainable items from [Event] Golden Sunset Bundle:

Hidden Content

2. The Wrath of King Targargo

• Start: November 16th - 9:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: November 30th - 9:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: [Extra Event]

bPPKnCr.png

The wrath of King Targargo sweeps the land of Balenos.

Condition
- King Targargo will spawn in Fleme Hills during the event period
- You’ll get special items from the King Targargo

Obtainable Items

Hidden Content

More Information

• This event is only available for characters level 30 and above.
  • The event can be completed once per day and family.
  • The event quest will reset at 0:00 UTC.
  • All event items (except ‘Taxidermied’ type) will be deleted with maintenance December 28th.
  • King Targargo will randomly appear in around 10 channels.
  • There are no penalties (EXP drop or Crystal loss) for being killed by King Targargo.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the [Event] Sweet Pumpkin Pie has a weird bug. It says Duration: 10 min  Cooldown: 30 sec. But When I use.. it just lasts 30 secs. and the cooldown is 10 min. D:

Posted

BTW

Any Aussies/Kiwis reading this far please note that not only did the Lauren's Coins event finish for us at 12 Noon your local time, but also this event.

Adjusting clocks prior to receiving a coin may alleviate the FUBAR... but if you have received a coin... you're stuffed turkey.

Posted (edited)

Edit: Wops wrote in the wrong thread.

Edited by MikeyDN