• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Patch 11/16

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Skill Added, Ultimate: Teleport.

Not in-game, right ? I do not see it :<

Posted (edited)

It will not be added before witch awakening is released 

Edited by Crystalie

Posted

You broke my dream :[

Posted

This patch timing is so bad.  It looks like they pushed through the magic shield nerf that witch/wiz got with their awakening patch but we got it before we have awakening :(

1 person likes this

Posted

At least our speed spell was buffed for faster casting.

1 person likes this

Posted

Magical Shield is now useless... Well, i was specting a nerf... Mages are... well... a cash cow class.

You make it, you spend money. You see how bad it its. You reroll to ranger. You spend more money. Kakao wins.

Posted (edited)

Why magical shield is useless ?

Edited by HitMachine

Posted

rly you are cring to much, git gut with wizards. if the shields burn less mana for less damagereduce i came out cc with at least enough mana to teleport away. so who the fk cares about this change!? They speed up our fireball and speedbuff. thats not a nerf for me

1 person likes this

Posted

rly you are cring to much, git gut with wizards. if the shields burn less mana for less damagereduce i came out cc with at least enough mana to teleport away. so who the fk cares about this change!? They speed up our fireball and speedbuff. thats not a nerf for me

They cut down the animation time for Speed Spell. But you could already animation cancel that with a dodge.

Speed Spell is still +20% casting time, same as before.

Fire Ball casting time wasn't reduced. They fixed some bug with the skill that affected evasion. Something I never even noticed.

There's was no buffs worth mentioning. Only a moderate nerf to survivability, that was suppose to come post-awakening. Instead they patched it now when wiz&witch is in a really bad spot so ofc people aren't overly happy.

Posted (edited)

sorry but if you dont metion the speed up on fireball-EXPLOSION combo you ain't fighting properly.
and i prefer less manaBURN on my shield since the ccing of enemys lasts so long.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

I fireball fox was legit, anyone who didn't notice it or didn't care is clearly to noob to understand magic shield a loss but not the biggest loss. If you are geared just means u have to heal a Bit more frequently.

no ult teleport, we have managed so far. We can manage 35 days.

Edited by Undeadmerlin

Posted (edited)

Why magical shield is useless ?

it was first protection 40% dmg taken + 25% res against everything and depleted your mana by the dmg you take.

The last patch updated it so we only have protection 25% dmg taken + 15% res against everything the mana is still depleted the same way as before so now when you cast it your mana will be rip and the use of it doesnt cover alot you are better of without it if you do not want to stack pots tht is. at last you can;t take 1 hit anymore from a warrior when the shroud hits you you will be 1 shotted.

I'm talking about the magical shield IF you have it maxed out.

Edited by Beirut

Posted

atleast that's what the patchnotes claim, the cast animation was indeed shortened a bit, but before this patch we could just cancel the animation in about the same time. The only thing it changed was that we no longer need to cancel it.

atleast that's what the patchnotes claim, the cast animation was indeed shortened a bit, but before this patch we could just cancel the animation in about the same time. The only thing it changed was that we no longer need to cancel it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0