• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

16/11 Ninja Fixes

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you chek or ask why they do it this? I mean so long we wait it to fix now its realy close and in the last 3 week they just throw a shit on us :D PA realy----- it up this now.
Ohh if you gona communicate with them pls and i say again pls be sure they gona send here the fixed awaken's and not the useless slow one without mobility skills.

Nah, they like to abuse Ninja and Kunoichi players. They'd probably release the worst version of our awakening and nerf that

Posted

did you actually test it before whining? acting like we havent gotten a tooltip update without an update ingame. :P

Posted (edited)

did you actually test it before whining? acting like we havent gotten a tooltip update without an update ingame. :P

Sadly i see it in PvP the difference for last day its deal less dmg.

Edited by Zarache

Posted

not saying its not accurate but posting that link like it's the be all, end all, debate-killer is getting really old guys.

can we just get a comparison video or something? some ninja on KR in +0 gear wacking on some other person in +0 gear, do the same on NA and compare the numbers between both games to see how it looks?

Posted

Kuno accuracy of already got a nerf to the bottom;-( at this point can not be longer this class play normally;-( I do not know how ninja can anyone check?

Posted (edited)

lol, i main ninja since the day it came out and I've never really had any problems with ninja damage. Yeah, damage on skills are pretty low but if you combine them with other skills then the damage adds up. If you feel that you hit like a wet noodle, then get some more AP and Acc ^_^ 
If i where to complain about anything it would have to be that our cool downs are a bit long, but this wont matter when we get our awakening in a few weeks because we get a whole new set of skills we can use! 

I got 2x tri red corals, kutum, tri bhegs, tet kzarka, 220/283. Tell me more about getting more ap and acc... When it comes to fighting 60+ guys u need full 7-8 skills combo (if you are lucky with crits) to kill 1 well geared guy what mostly takes like 6seconds. 1 guy because ninja skills are mostly small cone aoe. And on the other hand you have tamer/sorc/put-any-awaken-you-like with worse gear who wipe ur 3k hp in 1-2s. And it's only 1v1 situation. In gvg u can only dream of doing full combo without being interrupted in the middle. How not to complain when u got better gear, higher lvl, know how to play and fight and you still have no single chance to compete? 

And here comes the patch which boosts classes that already were strong enough and gives eye blinks for the weakest ones.

Edited by Templarek
1 person likes this

Posted

Reading the patch notes and seeing all the improvements to the other classes then seeing the ninja section. I had a feeling that would piss some people off. I don't mind waiting personally, but totally get why this ruffled some feathers. Especially considering how much people have been asking for similar improvements to be implemented to our class. 

Personally, I think maybe the devs don't like ninjas. Or see them as a very low priority. Stealth classes have always been the toughest to balance after all. Not that the game has any semblance of balance but whatever. Here's to hope and patience.

Posted

Yea man. Pre awakening Ninja was fine. Post its almost impossible to get by in node wars against people with decent gear.

There are now 3 classes (sorc, warrior, ranger) that can essentially kill us with 1 hit almost every time and they are moves that are easy as ----- to land all the while super armor out the balls spamming knockdowns.

The state of ninja is shit right now and anyone that thinks it isn't either doesn't play ninja or has a 500 gear score and fighting people with 400.

^ this is just how i see current state of the game as ninja. Add tamer to the 1hit heroes... with his ulti + staff swing at same time she drains 3khp in 1.5s. No matter if you are 260 or 310dp, stacked evasion or not. It just -----ing wipes you.

Posted (edited)

^ this is just how i see current state of the game as ninja. Add tamer to the 1hit heroes... with his ulti + staff swing at same time she drains 3khp in 1.5s. No matter if you are 260 or 310dp, stacked evasion or not. It just -----ing wipes you.

Meanwhile to even remotely hope to do the same thing we have to unleash everything we have and aim it carefully, hoping that all the CCs will chain and no one will interrupt our long ass animations. Even tho if you aren't heavely overgearing your opponent the full skill rotation is just not enough. 

Edited by LordBrasca

Posted

Meanwhile to even remotely hope to do the same thing we have to unleash everything we have and aim it carefully, hoping that all the CCs will chain and no one will interrupt our long ass animations. Even tho if you aren't heavely overgearing your opponent the full skill rotation is just not enough. 

INb4 every Wizard and Ranger swear ninja is beyond OP.... lmao.

Posted

Reading the patch notes and seeing all the improvements to the other classes then seeing the ninja section. I had a feeling that would piss some people off. I don't mind waiting personally, but totally get why this ruffled some feathers. Especially considering how much people have been asking for similar improvements to be implemented to our class. 

Personally, I think maybe the devs don't like ninjas. Or see them as a very low priority. Stealth classes have always been the toughest to balance after all. Not that the game has any semblance of balance but whatever. Here's to hope and patience.

Stealth is already pretty much balanced.. actually, no. It's weaker than it's supposed to be. When you're stealthed, you're supposed to be invincible until it breaks according to the tooltip. Doesn't work that way.  But anyway. It's on a longish cd and you can only do one attack mid-stealth. You have to break it otherwise. It's also very slow and every class is relatively mobile, if not very mobile. It's very weak atm because engaging with it or disengaging with it carries a great risk. Most classes can catch you in stealth because they have some degree of aoe effect and you don't move fast enough. Wizards can literally just use chain lightning and turn in a 360 degree cone to knock you out of it. Enough beating a dead horse..

I've stopped really expecting fixes. I read the patch notes every week for it, but I never expect it anymore. I don't understand why they even made the ninja class if they were gonna neglect it so much. They seriously need to put us under watch and figure out how to balance us properly.

Posted

Still it's funny tho. They are literally refusing to give us the deserved post release buffs, they even decided to delay the awakening BUT they gave us earlier the nerf that we were supposed to get AFTER all the other buffs and the awakening. 

This is beyond ridicolous. Honestly even if 1/2 months ago i found stupid the idea that they have a passionate hate for the ninja class now i am starting to think that they do really hate us. Last chance for them is the awakening release and see if we get everything we are supposed to have. I think that we have all been patient enough. 

Posted (edited)

Stealth is already pretty much balanced.. actually, no. It's weaker than it's supposed to be. When you're stealthed, you're supposed to be invincible until it breaks according to the tooltip. Doesn't work that way.  But anyway. It's on a longish cd and you can only do one attack mid-stealth. You have to break it otherwise. It's also very slow and every class is relatively mobile, if not very mobile. It's very weak atm because engaging with it or disengaging with it carries a great risk. Most classes can catch you in stealth because they have some degree of aoe effect and you don't move fast enough. Wizards can literally just use chain lightning and turn in a 360 degree cone to knock you out of it. Enough beating a dead horse..

I've stopped really expecting fixes. I read the patch notes every week for it, but I never expect it anymore. I don't understand why they even made the ninja class if they were gonna neglect it so much. They seriously need to put us under watch and figure out how to balance us properly.

Well from my perspective stealth is really weak yes, I agree. My point is that a possible reason it is so weak is because the developers might be very wary of making it strong. Stealth is often one of the most heatedly debated "OP mechanics" in almost any multiplayer game. I'm not saying it's impossible to balance, just that it is very difficult. I understand why stealth is so weak now. Obviously this could be untrue, it's jsut a theory. It could just be outright neglect or maybe some lead developer actually just dislikes Ninjas. I don't know.

On the note of stealth being weak; for me, Heart Aiming can only really be used if you stun with Smokescreen and immediately stealth and use it. You almost never try to use it on a non CC'd target in my experience. Generally I use stealth to wait on CD's and to give me a surprise open. I usually open with Ghost Greeting or Behead the Dead or Malice or something from stealth, as I can do these while safely staying out of range of most AoE CC's that people will spam. I also use it as an escape, to lose someone chasing me down for a kill. It has saved me from fatal situation many time. You can also sneak up on back line players who mostly sit still.

Once again I completely agree that it is very weak as far as stealth goes, but it still serves a purpose. Also, I see the devs of this game constantly trying to improve on stuff and have confidence that all good things will come with time. Rome wasn't built in a week and all that. I understand much of us ninja's are getting impatient, as the circumstance is frustrating. Spokes people for this game have betrayed our trust on multiple occasions, and that sucks. But for me, it just means I'm going to be waiting longer for these promised changes. I still enjoy playing the class. I still love the play style and the awakened weapon and everything. Just cause there's something else that might make my game play more entertaining is not going to dissuade me. I still have fun. I get I could be having more, doesn't matter though cause I'm still having fun right now.

Personally, I don't feel that I'm entitled to anything. No one owes me anything. We all want things, but I'm happy with what I have and look forward to what I will receive in the future. The hours I've put into this game and the fun I've had is definitely worth the money I spent on it. If you feel differently, that's unfortunate. I'm sorry that you feel that way if you do.

Edited by kobitz

Posted

i luaghed so hard after scrolling down all those class bullets to finally get to my class and was met with eyes will blink in combat LOLOLOL

Posted

i luaghed so hard after scrolling down all those class bullets to finally get to my class and was met with eyes will blink in combat LOLOLOL

It was kind of comical man. I did lol in disbelief. 

Posted

not saying its not accurate but posting that link like it's the be all, end all, debate-killer is getting really old guys.
can we just get a comparison video or something? some ninja on KR in +0 gear wacking on some other person in +0 gear, do the same on NA and compare the numbers between both games to see how it looks?

You can see it's a lie by just trying out shadow stomp. It's supposed to hit 7 times. It only hits 4 times max.

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo Time to fix this shit, you should value balance over anything at this point.

Posted

why would you necro this....

Posted

Posted

i refuse to let this guy be the spokesman for ninja awakening, considering he's mediocre, and just geared....

Posted

Posted

WHY NECRO WHY!

But great use of smokescreen, well done!

Posted

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• O.o

• O.o

• Eyes will blink while in combat standby stance.

• O.o

Posted

2016-12-30_1729566911.thumb.JPG.d05fb5a12016-12-30_1729492812.thumb.JPG.db7ab431Hey look i can hold a dagger and Sword in ONE HAND!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0