• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Gold bars from trade ins

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this a thing in NA/EU? Or didnt they add it yet?

Posted

yes, for a lot more items so makes it a lot harder weight wise if you are a casual grinder (oxymoron I know). Also rng boxes for handins!

1 person likes this

Posted

This change seems pretty stupid. My Friend cant even trade in Sausan Items cause he needs 300 LT and he only has about 400. His armor weights 126LT. So he has basicly needs to get a Value Pack to exchange those.

Posted (edited)

Iagree, but advise him to spend loyalty points on weight increase, you can get 4*50LT

Edited by Sandpit
Sick of people correcting my error even though corrected it!
5 people like this

Posted

yes, for a lot more items so makes it a lot harder weight wise if you are a casual grinder (oxymoron I know). Also rng boxes for handins!

tell me more about these rng boxes

Posted

Its only 50LT each :c. Still you need to play 35 days just to get +50 Lt which still doesnt really help. I hope they fix this.

Posted (edited)

Iagree, but advise him to spend loyalty points on weight increase, you can get 4*100LT

It's 50 LT(4 per character)

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

This change seems pretty stupid. My Friend cant even trade in Sausan Items cause he needs 300 LT and he only has about 400. His armor weights 126LT. So he has basicly needs to get a Value Pack to exchange those.

so take off armour? 

Use trading outfit or lt crystals in hercules armour

Posted

Its only 50LT each :c. Still you need to play 35 days just to get +50 Lt which still doesnt really help. I hope they fix this.

Ah sorry, my bad, was a long time ago. Well it does help but not as much. I honestly don't know what they were thinking putting ths change in, it adds nothing and takes away heaps. maybe trying to force pearl sales for weight increases.

The RNG box I have come across is the roge hand-in, you now have a choice of cash or an RNG off-hand box at the Tarif Armour repair guy.

Posted

1. Use buff food for addtional LT.
  2. Wear Silver Embroidered Trader's Clothes (100 LT at +0, 400 LT at +5)
  3. Wear a combination of Zereth Armor and three pieces of Hercules Armor. Shoes with Hystria crystals (+20 LT each), gloves with Strength crystals (+15 LT each) and Cobelinus in your armor (+20 LT). Gives a total of 288 LT, which is better than +3 Trader's Clothes and easier to obtain.
  4. Level your Strength.
  5. (Use a Manos Golden Coral Belt, starts with 100 LT and each enhancement level adds another 100 on top of it. Requires the Magoria update that we still don't have)
3 people like this

Posted

Wear Silver Embroidered Trader's Clothes (100 LT at +0, 400 LT at +5)

Thanks for this tipp. Seems like the easiest way.

Posted

Use items to get your weight limit up. I usually equip a full set of that trash armor that gives + LT.

Also tell your friend to invest in a wagon. I roll around with my wagon when I am doing alot of turn ins.

Posted (edited)

it a lot harder weight wise

f# didnt thought about that.

Thoses guys definitely are somes F# sneaky B#

Iagree, but advise him to spend loyalty points on weight increase, you can get 4*50LT

*fixed

And its 35days to have +50weight.... 9_9 That game is so generous. / irony

And how do you do when you regulary play 3-4 character ? you need to wait ~1.5years to have +200weight for 4character ?

1. Use buff food for addtional LT.
  2. Wear Silver Embroidered Trader's Clothes (100 LT at +0, 400 LT at +5)
  3. Wear a combination of Zereth Armor and three pieces of Hercules Armor. Shoes with Hystria crystals (+20 LT each), gloves with Strength crystals (+15 LT each) and Cobelinus in your armor (+20 LT). Gives a total of 288 LT, which is better than +3 Trader's Clothes and easier to obtain.
  4. Level your Strength.
  5. (Use a Manos Golden Coral Belt, starts with 100 LT and each enhancement level adds another 100 on top of it. Requires the Magoria update that we still don't have)

like that with 2 - 3 - 5 you, if you arent milked, in the end cant play aymore with the gear you want ?

nice game !

Edited by woots

Posted

f# didnt thought about that.

Thoses guys definitely are somes F# sneaky B#

*fixed

And its 35days to have +50weight.... 9_9 That game is so generous. / irony

And how do you do when you regulary play 3-4 character ? you need to wait ~1.5years to have +200weight for 4character ?

like that with 2 - 3 - 5 you, if you arent milked, in the end cant play aymore with the gear you want ?

nice game !

Unless they happen to release events that give out free loyalty, And have free loyalty handed out at certain playtime goals... I feel like i have played a game that does this. Oh wait this one.

Posted

Unless they happen to release events that give out free loyalty, And have free loyalty handed out at certain playtime goals... I feel like i have played a game that does this. Oh wait this one.

Oh wait, its another RNG thing, so you arent even sure to be able to even have additionnal loyalty once.

So yeah, but no. Still doesnt change what i said.

Posted

nice game !

You think they are trying to go all out? Time to summon thy donkey to Kusha.

kappa

Posted

Iagree, but advise him to spend loyalty points on weight increase, you can get 4*100LT

4x50

Posted (edited)

You think they are trying to go all out? Time to summon thy donkey to Kusha.

kappa

what ? xD sorry didnt understood the joke :(  need explanation :( 

Or you meant, also play with a donkey instead of a horse to be a bit more fked ? xD

Edited by woots

Posted

what ? xD sorry didnt understood the joke :(  need explanation :( 

Or you meant, also play with a donkey instead of a horse to be a bit more fked ? xD

Donkey can carry more :ph34r: .

Posted

its coming. it just has to pass through inspections first....all content is shipped via Ship from KR to the Russian border, then by wagon to the Netherlands

and along the way there are many disco's, but all will be gold soon

Posted

4x50

Posted

Donkey can carry more :ph34r: .

so i understood it correctly xD

Posted

Use items to get your weight limit up. I usually equip a full set of that trash armor that gives + LT.

Also tell your friend to invest in a wagon. I roll around with my wagon when I am doing alot of turn ins.

The wagon idea is a good one and what I am going to use...You can buy the trade wagon fairly cheap. 

Posted

I think they should lower the 10G ingots trade ins for 1G ingots for lower trade in items or give players the option to do both.

Posted (edited)

It makes sense in some areas because you should be able to trade in more at a time without reaching the weight limit.  However, there are additional problems for an area like Sausans.  There are 3 main trade items from Sausan's.  If you have 850 of some of the items that cripples your ability to turn them in.  Previously you could relieve that weight making it easier for the rest of the turn ins.

If you have all the cash shop weight upgrades this is much easier to do.  However, that's a pretty cheap shot.  I'm not sure how much of this was intended to be a convenience for the players vs a cash shop grab? 

Edited by Xpert