• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some Field/World Boss changes I just noticed

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some things I noticed this patch:

• All bosses seem to have more HP. Red Nose is tanky as hell now;
  • Red Nose spawn location has changed. Now, he spawns directly North of Western Guard Camp;
  • Dim Tree Spirit has new attacks, incluind a shockwave that oneshot me with full TRI boss armor (263 DP);
  • Red Nose has a new dash and jump attack;
  • Giant Mudster spews black goo and goes invulnerable. You have to kill the adds that spawn from those black muk before you can attack him again.
  • Bheg has a lunge followed by a mini version of his AoE
  • Kzarka is stronger and uses flamebreath way more often;
  • Field Bosses now have a chance of dropping Awakening Weapon Box, that contains a blue awakening weapon.

If you noticed more things, please comment so I can edit the post accordingly.

Edited by Stellary
6 people like this

Posted

Ah! You have the answers I needed in my thread. So only red nose has moved then? And I did notice that dim shock wave kill about 20ppl..defo was not expecting it haha

Posted

Great, so they got harder so we die more frequently with our 2fps. 

We didn't need help with that.... The few bosses that were survivable despite lag such as Zarka pose a larger threat... So in addition to getting shafted on RNG forever... I'll also start losing my crystals to these bosses again.

fantastic.

Posted

I just did 2 Kzarkas and he only did 3 flame breaths each time.

Posted

Mudster has an new move. He spews out black goo and goes invulnerable. You have to kill the adds that spawn from those black muk before you can attack him again.

Bheg has a lunge followed by a mini version of his AoE.

Posted

Oh the joys.. Just when I thought I could survive field bosses with mah shitty fps... Karanda was hell earlier and red nose was back to his teleporting tricks.

Posted

Mudster has an new move. He spews out black goo and goes invulnerable. You have to kill the adds that spawn from those black muk before you can attack him again.

Bheg has a lunge followed by a mini version of his AoE.

Thanks, info added to the post!

Posted

Kzarka has a new mechanic that makes ppl fall through the floor and miss loot.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Resolution #1: Exploit the 0% Immune to Exp loss

Resolution #2: Mash up Ellions Tears *cough cash shop* (Doesn't work for 59+ players btw)

Or they could just change the exp to a fixed amount based on level.

Sorry 61.01+ Players Neither of those options are viable for your main.  Guess you will have to use an alt or just not do bosses.

Pearl would like to give you a special thanks for all your time and devotion.  It's one of their fingers, guess which one.

Edited by Xpert

Posted

I think I figured it out. Red nose doesn't have more hp, it's just the hp regen from his armor keeping him alive for so long!

4 people like this

Posted

Sorry 61.01+ Players Neither of those options are viable for your main.  Guess you will have to use an alt or just not do bosses.

Pearl would like to give you a special thanks for all your time and devotion.  It's one of their fingers, guess which one.

Did i miss something why wouldn't elion's tear work for the 60+ characters?

Posted

If your level 61, you probably aren't being killed by bosses. I didn't even die to any of the bosses today and I did all of them but kzarka. Also, elions tears work at any level

Posted

kzarka flame breath is too easy to dodge, if you don't get cc by his black cloud then you don't need to move.

Red nose , tree, bheg, mud needed buffs badly

best update

Posted

now atleast they arnt dead after a min from spawning so us folk on the other side of the map can make it

Posted

If your level 61, you probably aren't being killed by bosses. I didn't even die to any of the bosses today and I did all of them but kzarka. Also, elions tears work at any level

Take dim tree's shockwave and say it again ^>^

Posted

What's the point of dropping the Awakening Box when everyone gets a Blue Awakening weapon from the quest anyway?

Posted

What's the point of dropping the Awakening Box when everyone gets a Blue Awakening weapon from the quest anyway?

Repair 

Posted

Boss alts bro. Boss alts. 

Posted

I don't see world notifications when any world boss appears, any idea why? Or they disabled the world notifications? also i dont see a bdotimer to know when they are going to spawn.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0