• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Aftershock> recruiting

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Aftershock!

We’re a PvP guild looking for highly skilled, well-geared, active members to fill the remaining spots. We've been a close, tight-knit guild for over 5 years now and we're always ready to help any of our members to the best of our ability. In Aftershock, the admins/officers and members find it very important that community stays top priority. Therefore, our new recruits should know that to be a part of the guild, they need to openly contribute and help other members in any way that they can and be open to everyone. Our goal is to stay pvp-competitive and have good fights, so if that sounds like your kind of guild, please apply! We are excited to welcome new members into our family. :D

Have any questions/issues regarding the guild? Feel free to whisper any of the guild officers. 

Rules:

• Be respectful, helpful, and contribute to the community. We expect all of our members to treat each other with the respect they deserve. Aftershock aims to become a family of players rather than a group of strangers with a common interest, so being friendly and getting to know the rest of the guildies is strongly encouraged!
  • No hacking / botting / scamming whatsoever. There is zero tolerance for hacking / botting / scamming if you are in Aftershock. If sufficient evidence is found against the accused, they will be removed immediately from the guild. No excuses.
  • Must be 18+ years of age. If you think you're mature enough to join, we may still consider you.
  • No guild-hoppers, for obvious reasons.
  • No extensive conversations in megaphones. This is both annoying and inconsiderate to everyone on the server. There's a whisper function for a reason.
  • Do not spend a lot of time on the forums picking fights, or starting arguments. This rule also applies to megaphones.
  • Need to be actively online. If you're gone for 2 weeks without telling an admin beforehand, you will be kicked for inactivity.
  • Participate in guild missions when possible.
  • Constant progression is a must. We're looking for players that are looking to better their character, both gear and skill-wise.
  • Teamspeak is REQUIRED for node wars, Discord is encouraged for everything else.

Node Wars:

We do node wars 2+ times a week until we own 2 nodes. We set our attendance for node wars on our website.

How to apply:

• Reply to this forum with:
    • Your character name (family name if you want)
    • Character class
    • Optional – Whisper one of the officers, there's pretty much an officer online at every time of the day
    • The rest will be discussed through an interview process

What to expect:

• There will be an interview to determine whether or not you are a good fit for the guild
  • Guild pay: 1k contribution = 1 mil
  • Guild payouts when guild bank meets a threshold
  • We do most of our talking on voice-chat (Discord) – So if you don’t use voice chat, it’s still a good idea to be on Discord even if you don’t talk

Guild officers(Character Names):

Vyliona – Guild Master
Jtrain - Co-GM
Lubricated
Netherland
Marzanna
Jamee
Trollracs
Siuane

Edited by Jameeface
update outdated things
4 people like this

Posted

Damn right <3

Posted

hi there! i am interested in joining but sadly my server atm is UNO but i am hoping that i will be able to join this guild after merge. this guild seems to have alot of promises. this is my gear atm, hoping to get tet zarka and improve on my accessories. pvp is my main focus and i hope to contribute! 

Untitled.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I've heard great things about you guys. I'll pm you in game, maybe we can talk in discord. I'd like to get settled before the merg.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Caddy is bae. 

And Trollracs is a bully. =(

Edited by .Arke
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And Trollracs is a bully. =(

He'll also swoop your woman. @Solracs

Jb286LW.jpg

Edited by Caddywhompus
1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

Classic. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What is your attendance policy in regards to Node Wars?

Posted

What is your attendance policy in regards to Node Wars?

At least 1 a week.

Posted

Ayyyy

dTqbOAd.jpg?1

Z73UQEw.jpg?1

Posted

Grats on the city guys, sad we couldnt get in on it

1 person likes this

Posted

Was a great fight! New rules gunna take some getting used to. Sad thing is now we have to wait a week to node war. naaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T~T.

Posted

Was a great fight! New rules gunna take some getting used to. Sad thing is now we have to wait a week to node war. naaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T~T.

Yeah holy cow that res spawner gets rough.  I wish they set it to go off at 1 minute or 2 minute intervals instead and people rez'd in waves

Posted

Boop, still looking for more cool people to join the club.

Posted

<Aftershock> : Recruiting

Posted

Recruiting, join us in the new world!

Posted

:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

bump, hope you guys do well on the new server, hold it down for Orwen boyz !! 

Edited by JLane
added text
2 people like this

Posted

I'm Commander Paladin and this guild has my stamp of approval.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm Commander Paladin and this guild has my stamp of approval.

why isn't this in latin

Posted

why isn't this in latin

Paladin mea gildam dux et ego stamp, approbationis.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, I'm interested in joning your guild if you happen to be newbie friendly. I started playing this game last week and I've gotten to level 41 so far.

• (Player name)Tamison Oshiun
  • (Class)Tamer

Posted

Yo thanks for having my back JLane! 

why isn't this in latin

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

1 person likes this

Posted

*holding it down for Orwen* :D

Bump

Posted

Yo thanks for having my back JLane!