• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who else feels dirty using weight increases

More weight   112 votes

1. 1. Give us more

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

After taking the jump from 400 > 1100 lt 

I can safely say this is the only p2w item in cash shop.

I don't mind doe, give us more purchaseable weight increase pls :)

Vote yes because I'm right

Vote no because it's p2w and you don't like p2w

1 person likes this

Posted

I've boguht the 4x50 LT with loyalty but having more would sure be nice. To bad I actually know that my money represent my oppinion so I cant justify paying for it atm.

I sure hope something change so that I can get those extra LT too.

1 person likes this

Posted

i haven't bought them yet, because i fear it spoils the need for being tricky. But when I do, if i really feel dirty, i still have the fish costume to go bathing.

Posted

I did the same...got drunk and woke up to 1000 lt on my main.:D Not gonna lie though I will prob buy more, this extra weight capacity makes grinding so much easier.

Posted

I remember the day when they gave 150lt for 7500 loyalty points, those were the days. Anyways, the point is this game has been P2W since launch it'll only progress more.

Posted

Got the 200 and the 100 for sorcie. It was nice for a while but then I found that it was still not enough and I needed a wagon

It's cocain I tell you

1 person likes this

Posted

Heh...  Amateurs...  Sitting at like 1450 LT, working in getting my bears to T4's so it will be around 1550 when its all said and done xD 

Bought loyalty weight, pearl weight, lvl 30+ str (I dunno off the top of my head) and like 40LT from gems as well as 100LT from bears right now.  Get on ma lvl!

1 person likes this

Posted

2k LT weight upgrade in pearl shop pls

Posted

I want my main character as heavy as 5 noble wagons please. So i don't have to keep going back to town.

Posted

whaletroll.thumb.png.fdb73a920e274effbd8

2 people like this

Posted

I want more weight simply because the game is fat shaming me by saying my body is heavy :P

1 person likes this

Posted

It should be account wide instead of character wide. Daum made a huge mistake doing this as it doesn't incentivize people to make alts which in turn would probably make them more money. Not to mention outside of events it takes 35 days of loyalty for one 50 lt weight upgrade for a single character. What they should do is refund the loyalty and pearls of everyone and keep the highest weight capacity on their main character and make that account wide.

2 people like this

Posted

give us more weight increase for FREE IN GAME.

Thoses guys milk enough  like that. For once they could really do something NICE.

Posted (edited)

I don't feel dirty as such.

I feel dirty when I pan the camera under my characters (and others) skirt.

Edited by Kyungri
4 people like this

Posted

I have yet to buy any, but i've contemplated it ohhh so many times.

I'm sure i'll give in eventually.

Eventually.

Posted

I heard there is also a 200LT upgrade in the Japanese servers...  I hope that gets put in too...  With 1750LT I could grind for like a solid 4 hours if not more before having to unload junk loot.

Posted

I don't feel dirty as such.

I feel dirty when I pan the camera under my characters (and others) skirt.

you shouldn't feel dirty, It just shows you care about their personal hygiene

1 person likes this

Posted

And once again, NOBODY can do a simple poll.

Posted

I just wait until they went on sale. I usually give my self $20 a paycheck to put towards BDO (which I don't always end up spending). I don't mind supporting a game I enjoy and since there is no sub, I do that through the cash shop.

Posted

Heh...  Amateurs...  Sitting at like 1450 LT, working in getting my bears to T4's so it will be around 1550 when its all said and done xD 

Bought loyalty weight, pearl weight, lvl 30+ str (I dunno off the top of my head) and like 40LT from gems as well as 100LT from bears right now.  Get on ma lvl!

Amateur that doesn't run Hystrias and Cobelinuses...

I just wait until they went on sale. I usually give my self $20 a paycheck to put towards BDO (which I don't always end up spending). I don't mind supporting a game I enjoy and since there is no sub, I do that through the cash shop.

Ever heard of Value Pack? Assuming you don't get it via Marketplace it's kind of a sub. Surely a "Premium Account" feature.

Posted

Amateur that doesn't run Hystrias and Cobelinuses...

Ever heard of Value Pack? Assuming you don't get it via Marketplace it's kind of a sub. Surely a "Premium Account" feature.

Value pack is not a subscription. While yes it is very valuable, it is not required to play. The $40 a month I a lot myself is more than enough to purchase one if I happen to not be able to get one via marketplace(which isn't that hard).

Posted

Value pack is not a subscription. While yes it is very valuable, it is not required to play. The $40 a month I a lot myself is more than enough to purchase one if I happen to not be able to get one via marketplace(which isn't that hard).

You are better of not playing without it and you are just wasting your time. Sure, to fish you don't need Value Pack, but for everything else...

Posted

Considering I work for my money and spend my money on what I like
I don't feel dirty for spending my money.

Maybe people feel bad because the people around them have convinced them that spending for your own enjoyment is bad (easily because they can't find their own enjoyment).

You are better of not playing without it and you are just wasting your time. Sure, to fish you don't need Value Pack, but for everything else...

If you truly feel this way you need to find a new game more than likely.
"Better off not playing without it"

r u srs?

i mean it's your opinion bro but LOL kinda silly extremist bullshit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oddly enough if you use the Calpheon Cooking utensil you can hold all the mats to do a full 2000 crafts of beer even with max carrying weight (if you wear the cooking outfits etc)

Posted

r u srs?

i mean it's your opinion bro but LOL kinda silly extremist bullshit.

Yeah, gap between you and others will just get bigger and bigger. 30% marketplace value is brutal. It makes earning money much, much easier.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0