• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Refer your Friends & Get Rewards!

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

zg1cqDg.png

Greetings Adventurers,

We’re excited to bring some great news! As many of you know, our game packages included a limited quantity of Guest Passes to hand out at your leisure. We’ve since taken an in-depth look into this system in preparation for a complete overhaul!

Starting this Friday, November 18th, players with newly purchased or active game licenses will receive a brand new set of ten (7 Day) Guest Passes. Alongside these passes, a new reward system has been introduced with a series of objectives and tiered rewards!

Simply invite a friend with one of the new codes (available on via your account page) and if the below requirements are met, check back at your account page to redeem the coupon at https://blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/GuestPass.html

Rewards:

• Goal #1: Friend purchases Black Desert Online (any package) after using your Guest Pass.
  • Goal #2: Friend reaches Level 40 on the purchased account.

Guest Pass #

Goal #1

Goal #1 Reward

Goal #1 Bonus Reward

Goal #2

Goal#2 Reward

Friend Purchases Game Pass

1000 Loyalties

Black Stone (Armor) Pack : 3

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Black Stone (Weapon) Pack : 3

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

5 Million Silver

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Lauren Family Gift Box : 3

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Hard Black Crystal Shard Bundle : 3

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Sharp Black Crystal Shard Bundle : 3

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Memory Fragment : 10

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Golden Coelacanth

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Golden Dagger

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

1000 Loyalties

Golden Backpack

Friend Reaches Level 40

500 Loyalties

Edited by GM_Dew
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

First posters don't have friends

Remember?

Edited by Jojo
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

so i gave my friend a guest pass a week ago and gifted him the game today... can i expect rewards or not?

Edited by Iluvatar
1 person likes this

Posted

Rip I have no friends. No extra loyalty for me

4 people like this

Posted

So... I buy $100 in accounts and receive 10.000 loyalties, 20mil and other stuff? 

Posted (edited)

Lets agree that rewards are as shtty as they can get, I mean, loyalties? Give a costume or something for 10th friends purchase at least, why should I bother with this bullshit. 

Edited by Zoro
5 people like this

Posted

So what about the polar bear rewards from giving a guest pass to someone and reaching level 30?

Posted

zg1cqDg.png

Greetings Adventurers,

We’re excited to bring some great news! As many of you know, our game packages included a limited quantity of Guest Passes to hand out at your leisure. We’ve since taken an in-depth look into this system in preparation for a complete overhaul!

Starting this Friday, November 18th, players with newly purchased or active game licenses will receive a brand new set of ten (7 Day) Guest Passes. Alongside these passes, a new reward system has been introduced with a series of objectives and tiered rewards!

Simply invite a friend with one of the new codes (available on via your account page) and if the below requirements are met, check back at your account page to redeem the coupon at https://blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/GuestPass.html

Rewards:

• Condition #1: Friend purchases Black Desert Online (any package) after using your Guest Pass.
  • Condition #2: Friend reaches Level 40 on the purchased account.

Hidden Content

"complete overhaul!" translation: we gonna sell you the polar bear later in cashshop so we taking it off the rewards list and replacing it with meh stuff

1 person likes this

Posted

QBFDQFB-GDDQ182-FPA4RRS-SQH0T

thanks

Posted

Rip I have no friends. No extra loyalty for me

Post the codes on reddit/forums/Steam etc..

Posted

@GM_Rhotaaz

I happened to have a screen shot from weeks ago of my game codes, and they have not changed. Will the 'change' literally change the actual codes, or will it just start giving rewards today? 

Posted

Holy gaben!

Posted (edited)

@GM_Rhotaaz

What about people who we referred previously? Could we have the system update to reflect what we have done in the past so we get the rewards for them?

I've already referred like five and they all bought the game so id rather not miss out on those rewards.

Edited by Murderslash

Posted

Great. More guest passes to throw in the subreddit guestpass thread. Thanks i guess :)

Maybe i'll make at least 1 person happy D:

Posted

9TMQ992-J5E8C0D-J34DQT2-B73HD

Posted (edited)

Free Codes for everyone! Join me on Edan, Foxdie (Sniper_Wolf)

2ONS8TP-77BTL0D-C51KL25-DPQCB
NGL4G7V-JJ2CQV3-I292JD1-722IC
TSTS5HT-8R265DM-JO3GBL9-CU0U7
9TTG3BA-3S6T9KK-7HBR73K-3KK2U
KM04M90-UIS3EL3-L07VNHB-NVL6S
597B-FC7A-19B2-407E-BC13
E764-955A-5036-4985-B4C9
3140-D458-0AB7-40BD-9ACC
04B6-F74E-0BF0-4079-8476

Edited by armangua
1 person likes this

Posted

what if you give to a friend a guest pass, and then you gift him the account, do you get the lv 30 reward (1000 pearl or polar bear) AND the lv 40 reward?

3 people like this

Posted

This honestly makes me worried about how the game is doing :/. First the sales on the game packages, then the 10 euro package with a reward attached to make it likable both by user and seller, then merge news and now this :(. Will the game go f2p before it's even been out for 1 year? :/. *worried* 

1 person likes this

Posted

I got the game for review purposes (review code given by you). Am I eligible for the guest passes? I cannot find any on my account.

Posted

zg1cqDg.png

Greetings Adventurers,

Rewards:

• Condition #1: Friend purchases Black Desert Online (any package) after using your Guest Pass.
  • Condition #2: Friend reaches Level 40 on the purchased account.

Hidden Content

Another sign they are desperate for players....games tanking week by week.

Posted (edited)

Another sign they are desperate for players....games tanking week by week.

lots of games do refer a friend its not new you -----ing degenerate. Go play some other game with your tinfoil hat bdo kicks ass

Edited by Heartbeat
1 person likes this

Posted

This honestly makes me worried about how the game is doing :/. First the sales on the game packages, then the 10 euro package with a reward attached to make it likable both by user and seller, then merge news and now this :(. Will the game go f2p before it's even been out for 1 year? :/. *worried* 

bad troll ... go away

Posted (edited)

Here are a few codes if anyone wants them, I see other people posting there codes here so I figured I would too!

Codes:

5PJOSD9-PNA7V5K-IT7M8PI-CDQEU

62IM7CH-E02OFAN-UJBPFAK-402SS

ARNSC13-LN8U03O-7GE0K8D-S68JQ

LJVFNTQ-BI05AIG-NL3H724-9NBEQ

D175KF5-8N6SCON-4LGNK4E-IG7NP

S47IF9Q-TSP10DR-16S9RP4-COQ14

2427GSS-KG5LKUR-0PBCRCA-0AFVB

Enjoy! >_<

Edited by GameGeek558

Posted

this is joke..
- stop giving top gear free, we want take it from gameplay not from vendors or event

- revamp Valencie exp progres

- black stone drop rate "event" make pernament

- focus on balancing.. not by excel sheet but by playing game..

Posted

So... I buy $100 in accounts and receive 10.000 loyalties, 20mil and other stuff? 

NOTICE
By issuing a 7 days guest pass, you understand and agree to waive your 14 days right of withdrawal on your purchase of the game as from the use of the guest pass by a third party. Once a 7 days guest pass has been used by someone, KakaoGames Europe will not issue any refund for your game purchase. Furthermore, exploiting guest passes to receive rewards is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Account bans will be enforced on those accounts that were found to be exploiting guest pass rewards.