• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

50 Stacks & Quitting

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I down-graded all my TRI weapons to attempt TRI on some jewels that were mainset, a DUO red ear DUO ancient core & DUO seal - RED@32 SEAL@48 & CORE49, all of them failed and I now rest @ 50 stacks. Thank you for not implementing valks cry when you were supposed too, now I'm afraid I have to quit. RNG based progression with P2W mechanics does not reward skill or talent and completely ruins what would have been a great game. I paid 236,000,000 for my seal & I spent 4 months farming my first 4 cores. If you really want to know what killed BDo for me? It was the absurd idea that my gear should be access-able to everyone for FREE in these last 2 event loot boxes. The 20,000,000 seal dropped to 3,000,000 & the core just as much. It would be one thing to give everyone free silver. it is another thing to take what I spent, literally, thousands of hours playing your game and to think everyone deserves what I can achieve. Before I decided to attempt TRI on those slots I had 151/335 combined. I never went above 1 point in the RBF's & I was never able to kill anyone even 30-50 points lower than my GS. Why? B/C - Currently 1AP > 6DP = Illogical (this kinda stuff happens to often, and today you lost me) #BALANCEDP

PS: To everyone who decides to stay with this game.. good luck to you, but for me it's not worth sitting around for 8h/d progressing randomly 5% - 7.5% of the time.

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

Edited by Nubah007
Proof
2 people like this

Posted

Bye.

Posted

IF you here just for gear progression and not the 90% of the other things you can do, you gonna have a bad time. 

30 people like this

Posted

Dont understand the point of these QQ quitting posts, if you wanna quit a game do it. Noone cares!

23 people like this

Posted

bye1 onion head

5 people like this

Posted

So, let me get this straight. You attempted upgrading your gear without a back up or using cron stones? Damn Kakao WHY U NO GIMME VALKS CRY DAMN YOOOUUU

5 people like this

Posted

Your gear is painful to look at, nobody is gonna cry because u had bad luck enchanting low tier equipment. 

5 people like this

Posted

when you fix your font, then i will read your post. till then.

6 people like this

Posted

when you fix your font, then i will read your post. till then.

Highlighting it worked wonders. You arent missing out on anything by not reading it though.

2 people like this

Posted

Highlighting it worked wonders. You arent missing out on anything by not reading it though.

Well, respectfully speaking Tet and most certainly Pen are not supposed to be "easy" to obtain. Extremely difficult in fact. But due to splurges in events we have seen an surge in the abundancy of those upgrade levels, causing many to believe that "its something they deserve" when in fact it is something that you should be lucky to achieve.

But that will balance in time. At least we cant buy BlackStones from the PearlShop, or a garunteed upgrade method....now then we would be talking unfair.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yo, i just destroyed my duo orge ring and 3 duo witcher earring, should i rage quit?

Edited by thatswhy21

Posted

Rage Quit! XD

Posted

Is this guy quitting over coral accessories...?

What?

Posted

Although I do agree that the enchant system for accessories in harsh, it's just how the game is and I doubt they'll change it anytime soon. If you don't buy your accessories, don't complain when you fail them. RNG will always be RNG regardless if you have 1 stack or the required for max chance. Save money, but them already enchanted. Don't waste money on enchanting them in this game, especially if you're enchanting items worth a lot of money. It's much more efficient and guaranteed that you get the item you want if you buy it outright.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you wanna quit just quit and stop talking about it.

Posted

Damn, All my armor is Duo. My second hand weapon is Tri and a duo liverto. 2x pri ring and earring "coral" = garbage, and I have like 35 more AP than you. Yeah, you should quit. If you feel like the time you spend was a waste and no longer care to continue, you should go right ahead and go to another game. So long and hope you find a better game that suits your needs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Plenty of Valk Cry in the OP.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I down-graded all my TRI weapons to attempt TRI on some jewels that were mainset, a DUO red ear DUO ancient core & DUO seal - RED@32 SEAL@48 & CORE49, all of them failed and I now rest @ 50 stacks. Thank you for not implementing valks cry when you were supposed too, now I'm afraid I have to quit. RNG based progression with P2W mechanics does not reward skill or talent and completely ruins what would have been a great game. I paid 236,000,000 for my seal & I spent 4 months farming my first 4 cores. If you really want to know what killed BDo for me? It was the absurd idea that my gear should be access-able to everyone for FREE in these last 2 event loot boxes. The 20,000,000 seal dropped to 3,000,000 & the core just as much. It would be one thing to give everyone free silver. it is another thing to take what I spent, literally, thousands of hours playing your game and to think everyone deserves what I can achieve. Before I decided to attempt TRI on those slots I had 151/335 combined. I never went above 1 point in the RBF's & I was never able to kill anyone even 30-50 points lower than my GS. Why? B/C - Currently 1AP > 6DP = Illogical (this kinda stuff happens to often, and today you lost me) #BALANCEDP

PS: To everyone who decides to stay with this game.. good luck to you, but for me it's not worth sitting around for 8h/d progressing randomly 5% - 7.5% of the time.

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

warrior .  no sympathy . 

alsoyour gear  can be improved  by effort  by just buying stuff from ah. You didn't reach the point where u have to upgrade stuff yourself yet.

BBlame rng. sheep 

Edited by Pako

Posted (edited)

lol k

Can I have your stuff? :')

Honestly for a start you should get rid of that Elish Longsword lmfao. Get a Liverto. Youd already be up to 157 AP if you did that. Then switch out your rings and earrings for MoS, Witch Earrings and youll have no issues at all killing people. Youd be sitting at around 179 / 162 / 309.

Also 50 stacks is nothing really. Im getting above that a lot trying to TRI things. It sucks yea but whatever. Guess you can save those stacks for TET attempts.

Edited by KFC

Posted

lol. Funny things, all thoses cheap troller still dont get that RNG is crap and its that uninteresting than ppl get bored over it ( because you are litteraly walled by a uncontrolable mechanic ), & leave.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is his ap so bad? Lol why do yiu have a tri elish longsword?

Also yiu complain about balance, but want it to be hard for peoplw to have those accessories because you farmed? It just means you can make bettter accessories easier.

I have 145ap and im not complaining. If you're gonna cry because you arent the best, then bye bye. The game is mkre than that.

Posted

Im a lifeskiller and I have more ap... lul what? 🙄

Posted (edited)

* CONTENT REMOVED*

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

warrior .  no sympathy . 

alsoyour gear  can be improved  by effort  by just buying stuff from ah. You didn't reach the point where u have to upgrade stuff yourself yet.

BBlame rng. sheep 

either a cross dressing warrior or a valkyrie :P

i feel sorry for you but why would you fail your TRI weapons on purpose to get the stacks for rather cheap accessoires? A good rule is to never attempt upgrading accessoires without having any back up. I know its hard to be patient, especially when you fail something its tempting to use the failstacks and try something else so you have at least some success, but then this is exactly what can happen :/ .

Also the gear gap in pvp is a problem. 150 AP doesnt cut it anymore. After server merge i hope that there will be more capped RBFs so you can have some fun there at least with a 150/150 setup.

Posted

You want valks cry then QQ about p2w mechanics?

9 people like this