• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

50 Stacks & Quitting

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

either a cross dressing warrior or a valkyrie :P

i feel sorry for you but why would you fail your TRI weapons on purpose to get the stacks for rather cheap accessoires? A good rule is to never attempt upgrading accessoires without having any back up. I know its hard to be patient, especially when you fail something its tempting to use the failstacks and try something else so you have at least some success, but then this is exactly what can happen :/ .

Also the gear gap in pvp is a problem. 150 AP doesnt cut it anymore. After server merge i hope that there will be more capped RBFs so you can have some fun there at least with a 150/150 setup.

my mistake. iforgot valk existed 

Edited by Pako

Posted (edited)

I down-graded all my TRI weapons to attempt TRI on some jewels that were mainset, a DUO red ear DUO ancient core & DUO seal - RED@32 SEAL@48 & CORE49, all of them failed and I now rest @ 50 stacks. Thank you for not implementing valks cry when you were supposed too, now I'm afraid I have to quit. RNG based progression with P2W mechanics does not reward skill or talent and completely ruins what would have been a great game. I paid 236,000,000 for my seal & I spent 4 months farming my first 4 cores. If you really want to know what killed BDo for me? It was the absurd idea that my gear should be access-able to everyone for FREE in these last 2 event loot boxes. The 20,000,000 seal dropped to 3,000,000 & the core just as much. It would be one thing to give everyone free silver. it is another thing to take what I spent, literally, thousands of hours playing your game and to think everyone deserves what I can achieve. Before I decided to attempt TRI on those slots I had 151/335 combined. I never went above 1 point in the RBF's & I was never able to kill anyone even 30-50 points lower than my GS. Why? B/C - Currently 1AP > 6DP = Illogical (this kinda stuff happens to often, and today you lost me) #BALANCEDP

PS: To everyone who decides to stay with this game.. good luck to you, but for me it's not worth sitting around for 8h/d progressing randomly 5% - 7.5% of the time.

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

wah wah wah what? Git Gud! yeah & this doesnt include the other stacks (80+ x2) i already used.2016-11-20_8791928.thumb.JPG.8f62e44efe8

Edited by DamienR

Posted

You have an Elsh weapon at tri? 

Wow.... thats one hell of a devotion. Kudos, I roam with a tri kalis :D  

Posted

Lets face it, the RNG enchant system is a major negative in this game and sadly it has claimed another victim. I think OP is right to post about it, the more people do, the more likely that we might get a softening of this crazy mechanism. I don't object to the enhancement failing, it's the going backwards when you do. Cron stones need to work a LOT better than they do, a LOT. They are too damned expensive by a long way and they need to not fail at their job.

So yeah, any GMs listening, pass it on AGAIN, we in the west HATE this mechanic.

2 people like this

Posted

I down-graded all my TRI weapons to attempt TRI on some jewels that were mainset, a DUO red ear DUO ancient core & DUO seal - RED@32 SEAL@48 & CORE49, all of them failed and I now rest @ 50 stacks. Thank you for not implementing valks cry when you were supposed too, now I'm afraid I have to quit. RNG based progression with P2W mechanics does not reward skill or talent and completely ruins what would have been a great game. I paid 236,000,000 for my seal & I spent 4 months farming my first 4 cores. If you really want to know what killed BDo for me? It was the absurd idea that my gear should be access-able to everyone for FREE in these last 2 event loot boxes. The 20,000,000 seal dropped to 3,000,000 & the core just as much. It would be one thing to give everyone free silver. it is another thing to take what I spent, literally, thousands of hours playing your game and to think everyone deserves what I can achieve. Before I decided to attempt TRI on those slots I had 151/335 combined. I never went above 1 point in the RBF's & I was never able to kill anyone even 30-50 points lower than my GS. Why? B/C - Currently 1AP > 6DP = Illogical (this kinda stuff happens to often, and today you lost me) #BALANCEDP

PS: To everyone who decides to stay with this game.. good luck to you, but for me it's not worth sitting around for 8h/d progressing randomly 5% - 7.5% of the time.

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

First, self entitled people like this are the reason our president is now KING TRUMP

Secondly, WHY IN THE GOODGOD----- WOULD YOU DOWNGRADE TRI MAINGEAR FOR STACKS?

Thirdly, your poor decision making led you here and nothing else, gotta know when to stop enhancing and when to use alt gear to build stacks. Yea blowing something up sucks and 50 failstacks is shitty if you bankrupted yourself trying(personal record is 102 failstacks going for tri awakening), it in no way means you should kamikaze your other hard work in a fit of blind rage.

Fourthly If you have played thousands of hours, still have these stats and expect to compete with the bigboys then yea your asking for the salty rage that follows a RBG no limit. Dudes are there in almost full TET with 220+ AP.

Posted

I had a stroke after seeing your build.

Posted (edited)

Damn, All my armor is Duo. My second hand weapon is Tri and a duo liverto. 2x pri ring and earring "coral" = garbage, and I have like 35 more AP than you. Yeah, you should quit. If you feel like the time you spend was a waste and no longer care to continue, you should go right ahead and go to another game. So long and hope you find a better game that suits your needs.

So much this. I have half Duo/half PRI Armor and no Acc above Duo. Main and Sec are Tri and Awak is Duo and my AP is 35 higher than OP.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

IF you here just for gear progression and not the 90% of the other things you can do, you gonna have a bad time. 

99 percent of the game is effected by what gear you're wearing. From combat to life skills, numnutts.

And even then, the main reason for your gear progression is so you can kill faster/craft faster to cash a profit so you can (guess what)

Progress your gear. 

Posted

Wtf Elish longsword... and you wonder why your ap is low. A yuria would properly push you to 150ap a liverto maybe 160 even.

your gear choice is abit odd even for a dp build.... even if you were trying for hybrid you missed the mark completely

Posted

I Disagree,

Kakao wants feedback, and If they loose People i dont think they like it. So Each person that Quits and Say why, is a good Kritism at Kakao.

His post basically says. 

OMG I DIDN'T DO RESEARCH ON THE GAME AND CAN'T ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROPERLY GEAR MYSELF. 

They don't give a shit about ppl who complain. They don't care if a player like this leaves. The feedback they would want is from the actual players that will stick it out and spend money. 

Posted

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

CfNIZ6z.png

u mad

4 people like this

Posted

CfNIZ6z.png

u mad

Please tell me how you got TRI on that Kzarka. It just won't succeed. :(

Posted

CfNIZ6z.png

u mad

I want this gear!

1 person likes this

Posted

His post basically says. 

OMG I DIDN'T DO RESEARCH ON THE GAME AND CAN'T ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROPERLY GEAR MYSELF.

I have to agree with this point, but just not in the same condescending way. I have to wonder who the hell implanted the logic in the OP's head to blow up his main gear to build failstacks, then throw the kitchen sink at it.  He's either not in a guild, or in one and just not conversing with members who could have told him "hold up, bro,"  or not reading up on what's considered a good setup or method of gearing up from others experiences in forums etc.  You can't walk into an MMO and think you can just "wing it" and come out ahead.  Many people failed at trying things, and it's best to heed some advice from those who failed.  This dude had some terrible advice, if any at all.  

BUT:

They don't give a shit about ppl who complain. They don't care if a player like this leaves. The feedback they would want is from the actual players that will stick it out and spend money. 

The forums are indeed the place to vent out things.  There are some points I agree with from the OP, such as the freebies handed out tanking the market on certain items that legit took hours of grinding/spot contesting to have a stash to enhance with, or sell if deciding to move to another accessory.

I absolutely "get" where he's coming from there.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol this kid was in my guild a long time ago. He was playing Musa and insisted that going FULL DP over any ap was better then going for both. Then -----ed when he couldnt kill anyone. 

Cant fix stupid, I love qq threads about quiting. No one cares good bye. 

2 people like this

Posted

A VALK IS LITERALLY CRYING HEHEHEHHEEHEHRHHE

Posted

Enchanting RNG is the core fundament on which the progression of the game is based. This is not going to change.

If you want clear, predictable progression at all times you will have to look at other games - Which hide the same grind behind much, much longer paths. 

It's also fairly strange to me to see that you've got full TRI gear, and apparently you were expecting to go PvP in it - But you've never bothered to check the meta before spending all that silver on choosing and enchanting your gear?

When you want to be competitive, you have to follow the meta. If you don't, there are only two possible consequences - Your new method works, and creates a new meta in the process, or it fails miserably. You have to be prepared for both, and adapt as necessary. It works like this in *all* games, not just BDO or MMO's. 

Posted

valk's cry would not have solved your problem.

You can only add up to 10 extra stacks at a time with valk's cry.

and you can only get them as a bonus when purchasing pearl boxes. 

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17643/

Posted

Well u dont enchant like that. Go 1 by 1. Well one scrub less on the srw who wants to bid on a value pack.

Posted (edited)

nvm, coffee didn't kick in and I misread..... ugh

Edited by Kitamara

Posted

-Zipp007

Valk007_updated.png

>DP Valk

>Tri Elsh Longsword

> Zereth set

> Crying about destroying trash tier gear

top kek

Posted (edited)

CfNIZ6z.png

u mad

Lol Eine you not farm anymore? Was thinking you 220+ AP long time ago ;p You slacking ;p

i got one unlucky bheg on me... 12 pri and 6 duo fails in row...  I got like 0,2% chance to fail pri 12 times in row... I already spend a lot more then i will get from selling bheg as tri... I should just sell it as +0 and enjoy free 80m... At least i got a lot FS from it...

And thats how it end when you are greedy and want to enchant some boss pieces to tri to make some profit ;/

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Lol Eine you not farm anymore? Was thinking you 220+ AP long time ago ;p You slacking ;p

i got one unlucky bheg on me... 12 pri and 6 duo fails in row...  I got like 0,2% chance to fail pri 12 times in row... I already spend a lot more then i will get from selling bheg as tri... I should just sell it as +0 and enjoy free 80m... At least i got a lot FS from it...

And thats how it end when you are greedy and want to enchant some boss pieces to tri to make some profit ;/

i am 220 with tet jubre, but i don't need that much ap to 1 shot people at lvl 60, i might consider swapping kutum for a tet nouver eventually since it'll get me around ~232 ap or so

Posted (edited)

99 percent of the game is effected by what gear you're wearing. From combat to life skills, numnutts.

And even then, the main reason for your gear progression is so you can kill faster/craft faster to cash a profit so you can (guess what)

Progress your gear. 

Lol no.  You clearly don't understand lifeskills if you think combat grinding will get you better.  CP grind is different from Combat Grind.  Spoken like a non crafter. 

Edited by Reiia

Posted

I agree the boss gar boxes and 2234223 trillion of free jewels was a pretty retarded move. They could have just upped the drop rate