• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

news [Conqueror's Package] Preview of the Exclusive Costumes [pre-order bonus]

157 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us, by pre-ordering the game. You will only get a unique costume for a single character, of your choice. You will not get a unique costume for each class. 

Costumes will look as given in the picture below. Some classes' costumes are in the progress of being designed and will be revealed as soon as possible.

mqbOJAz.png

faq_exclusive_costume_EN.jpg.0e47243a092

For one character only hurts abit!

Costumes on RU:

l_15mUgs.jpg

l_1Ckf4N.jpg

l_pGi1J.jpg

l_rVUoo.jpg

No idea what the buff/benefits are? Someone can translate?:P

https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/zqC9p/

Edited by Dragnelus
5 people like this

Posted

Thats pretty awsome, let's just hope that these stay exclusive so that it becomes a symbol to show people that you were playing BDO from the start. Would be a little saddening if the re-released them later and the meaning behind them would dissapear.

22 people like this

Posted

So that's the tamer on the far right isn't it?

Didn't they say they would only be for the starting six classes. (Not sure that means they won't fit on the other classes or they won't be a special design) confirmation would be nice.

Posted

So that's the tamer on the far right isn't it?

Didn't they say they would only be for the starting six classes. (Not sure that means they won't fit on the other classes or they won't be a special design) confirmation would be nice.

That is valkyrie on the far right... And tbh this costume is only good for warriors, it looks just terrible on a sorceress.

4 people like this

Posted

Ah my mistake sorry. 

Posted

That is the Warrior Costume I wanted to buy. Glad that it will be founders exclusive.

Posted (edited)

Thats pretty awsome, let's just hope that these stay exclusive so that it becomes a symbol to show people that you were playing BDO from the start. Would be a little saddening if the re-released them later and the meaning behind them would dissapear.

they should still make versions for tamer, blader ,plum ,kunoichi and ninja. The fact that people can't play these classes from the start is bad enough, why screw them over even more.

Edited by Stres
2 people like this

Posted

So, this is this costume which cost nearly 25€ ? :D

Posted

Are the definitely the ones they're going with for every class? I know the preview was this for the Warrior, but kinda hoped they'd vary it for the others. Where did this preview come from? Not a massive fan of the porcupine set.

Posted

they should still make versions for tamer, blader ,plum ,kunoichi and ninja. The fact that people can't play these classes from the start is bad enough, why screw them over even more.

Maybe they'll give you a little costume pack wich you can keep in your storage so that you can open it on the character of wich you desire, stop stres'in out and just be happy that the sets look good.

Posted

Are the definitely the ones they're going with for every class? I know the preview was this for the Warrior, but kinda hoped they'd vary it for the others. Where did this preview come from? Not a massive fan of the porcupine set.

Well this preview was added to the official FAQ on the pre-order page, so yeah. Not a fan of them either.

Posted

Maybe they'll give you a little costume pack wich you can keep in your storage so that you can open it on the character of wich you desire, stop stres'in out and just be happy that the sets look good.

No they don't.

The costumes are for the classes that will be available at the game's release.

Posted

oh im glad i dont like the costumes so i dont have to spend 100 eur

Posted

No they don't.

That's too bad really, it would have been interressting to see how a little girl like tamer would wear plate armor.

Posted

That is just straight ugly except for the warrior. Disappointed. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh well, I won't be using mine, these are blood awful!

Still, on the plus side, at least it means we might see the costume that were exclusive on KR servers make it into the cash shop, so I might be able to buy these:

Yth7VIL.jpg

SorceExtras.png

Posted

Those are the same ones on RU BDO. (Top)

Posted (edited)

Those are the same ones on RU BDO. (Top)

In RU BDO the porcupine armours on the pearl store for anyone to buy, they weren't given as exclusives at launch.

I won't be wearing them, they look awful on all but the warrior and on the other versions much better outfits were given as exclusives.

Edited by Thaiden

Posted

In RU BDO the porcupine armours on the pearl store for anyone to buy, they weren't given as exclusives at launch.

My point was these skins are not unique/exclusive to NA/EU .

Posted (edited)

The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us, by pre-ordering the game. You will only get a unique costume for a single character, of your choice. You will not get a unique costume for each class. 

I dont think we will see it.

Edited by Dragnelus

Posted (edited)

My point was these skins are not unique/exclusive to NA/EU .

Ah I see. Yeah I didn't think they would be. I did hope they'd use the same skins that WERE given as exclusives on KR and RU though rather than using generic, 'one size fits all' store outfits.

I must admit, with their lack of moderation and real community management or communication, I'm starting to think that Daum EU is four or five people working out of someone's house. They're not filling me with a whole lot of confidence...

Edit: In fact I've just requested a refund. The costume was the only real reason to go for the most expensive pack and as it's that one, no point getting it. Besides, I want to hang on and see if Daum EU can get their shit together before making any commitments, I'm not entirely sure they won't crash and burn.

Edited by Thaiden
2 people like this

Posted

I don't like the costume for my ranger. I'll just use the unique weapon skin😃. Not paying more 50 euros for stuff that I don't really mind about. 😐

Posted

Im wondering if you can dye them!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That is the Warrior Costume I wanted to buy. Glad that it will be founders exclusive.

l_15mUgs.jpg

This one looks badass idd. Im waiting for the wizard/witch costume.

Edited by Dragnelus

Posted

l_15mUgs.jpg

This one looks badass idd. Im waiting for the wizard/witch costume.

Better not be f****g plate !!!