• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Official Nouver statement

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Please don't start a discussio  how bad Kakao are as this is not the point.

Is there actually an official statement as to when the boss will be added since the prior message is obsolete or there is complete silence? When was nouver added in the KR version?

Posted

nope

Posted

In KR Nouver came before Khutum iirc.

No statements made.

FeelsBadMan

1 person likes this

Posted

Only its available at Korea, doesnt mean we get it too.!

Stop spoiler the people on EU/NA.

I hope We never get Nouver weapons!

Korean!=EU/NA we dont have valk cry too.

1 person likes this

Posted

They already made the Nouver aura quest available by accident for a few weeks. :P (now it's disabled again)

it will come but i guess they are pushing it back till after all the awakenings are out.

Posted

Stop spoiler the people on EU/NA.

Korean!=EU/NA we dont have valk cry too.

Are Nouver weapons any better than what is currently available? Pardon me for asking, but I don't follow the korean or other published versions

Posted

Are Nouver weapons any better than what is currently available? Pardon me for asking, but I don't follow the korean or other published versions

Its offhands, pure ap offhands. Disregard anything juicyjanna says, he is a known troll :)

Posted

When was nouver added in the KR version?

• 23.07. Valencia release
  • 13.08. Nouver release (21 days later)
  • 07.01. Nouver revamp (147 days post Nouver or 168 days post Valencia)

Meanwhile we will have already waited 146 days this wednesday, meaning it takes longer for us to get Nouver than for KR to revamp it.

They have higher AP than AP offhands and for classes like Warrior and Valkyrie the gap between min and max AP isn't as wide as with Axion. Gives also 10% resistance to all stats and has two crystal slots.

Nouver was already annouced back in September, we will get it too.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ultimate Steel Dagger

Nouver Dagger

Just some more AP and 10% All resistance

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

Please don't start a discussio  how bad Kakao are as this is not the point.

Is there actually an official statement as to when the boss will be added since the prior message is obsolete or there is complete silence? When was nouver added in the KR version?

Awakened Scrolls as well

Posted (edited)

CM_Tytyes said some time ago that it will come out somewhere before Christmas.

Edited by Stellary

Posted

The problem about Nouver is its OP and implementing it right now, when not all classes have awakening would be a bad idea. 

BUT if that is the case, the CMs and/or GMs should have stated it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

TBH they probably didn't want to do it before the server merge as the prices change when they merge anyway. Guessing December some point.

Posted

The problem about Nouver is its OP and implementing it right now, when not all classes have awakening would be a bad idea. 

The only classes that're truly hurt by not having Nouver are warriors, valks and berserkers cause they don't have a decent AP offhand. It barely touches balance at all.

TBH they probably didn't want to do it before the server merge as the prices change when they merge anyway. Guessing December some point.

Why would prices change cause of the merge? Nouver will be 95 million just like all boss gear (aside from Red Nose obviously).

Posted

They have higher AP than AP offhands and for classes like Warrior and Valkyrie the gap between min and max AP isn't as wide as with Axion. Gives also 10% resistance to all stats and has two crystal slots

sounds like a cool sub, cant wait.

Any news on 3 socket items? as i note the BS interface for inlay has 3 slots

Posted

The only classes that're truly hurt by not having Nouver are warriors, valks and berserkers cause they don't have a decent AP offhand. It barely touches balance at all.

Why would prices change cause of the merge? Nouver will be 95 million just like all boss gear (aside from Red Nose obviously).

The prices on all servers are different for each item. I'm assuming they'll need to reset market prices unless they take an average across the 3 servers which to me sounds like unnecessary work?

I mean the Dandelions are 12m until a few are sold to get up to 95m.

Posted

The prices on all servers are different for each item. I'm assuming they'll need to reset market prices unless they take an average across the 3 servers which to me sounds like unnecessary work?

I mean the Dandelions are 12m until a few are sold to get up to 95m.

Prices change based on time as well.

I very much doubt any server regularly sells boss gear that isn't 95 million (there's the odd 80 million Bheg's around but that's about it really).

Posted

Nothing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Prices change based on time as well.

I very much doubt any server regularly sells boss gear that isn't 95 million (there's the odd 80 million Bheg's around but that's about it really).

Mark of shadow / Witches on UNO now <4m
Red nose <10m
Bheg gloves  = 70m
Trade items are biggest discrepancies atm

Posted

whoever got awakening is already op anyway :( 

Posted

Bheg gloves  = 70m

Is this a regular thing? Cause they do occasionally post for 75-80 on Croxus but they SELL for 95.

Posted

Please don't start a discussio  

How to start a discussion 101 with mad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted

I heard they wont be releaseing nouver till you stop asking for it cause the devs love to tease everyone cause they think its fun like how bad the na/eu kuno is compaired to the kr ver.

Posted

more than likely we will start to see 3 socket boss armors when the kamisilvia region is implemented. There has already been word that PA will be inserting new boss gears, so that is probably the most likely time.

Posted

How to start a discussion 101 with mad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

works as intended :D don't spoil it

this forum operates on this basis.. ask them not to do something and they rebel