• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Official Nouver statement

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Please don't start a discussio  how bad Kakao are as this is not the point.

Is there actually an official statement as to when the boss will be added since the prior message is obsolete or there is complete silence? When was nouver added in the KR version?

About a week or 2 ago someone someone asked them this on their twitter and all they said was "Winter" but besides that, im not sure.

Posted

works as intended :D don't spoil it

this forum operates on this basis.. ask them not to do something and they rebel

Please don't send me money!!!
Am I doing it right?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is ridiculous why is everyone crazy about nouver? If it is added now it will break the game more. The patch last week and the buff for zerkers which at this moment in time on our version is op as hell! But in KR when above 200 ap is normal and zerkers super armor is buggy no on demand block like warrior valkery and other classes one small iframe every 4 sec they need it for survival. And I think most of what I see nourver is more of a pve offhand any way! "The money maker" but until they finish our mob density updates it would break pve as well. I.E to much down time between rotation.  And can we please just finish awakenings first one thing at a time.  

Posted

The problem about Nouver is its OP and implementing it right now, when not all classes have awakening would be a bad idea. 

This is ridiculous why is everyone crazy about nouver? If it is added now it will break the game more.

It is neither OP nor will it break the game even more. The difference between Nouver and Ultimate AP offhands are between 12,5 AP (Warrior, Valk, Giant) and 4 AP (Tamer).

With Nouver the max AP is 298 for your main weapon and 300 AP for your awakened weapon. Without it, it would be at 285,5 - 294 and 287,5 - 296. While it also has one more crystal slot and 10% resistance, these few boni won't make the game any more broken.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is neither OP nor will it break the game even more. The difference between Nouver and Ultimate AP offhands are between 12,5 AP (Warrior, Valk, Giant) and 4 AP (Tamer).

With Nouver the max AP is 298 for your main weapon and 300 AP for your awakened weapon. Without it, it would be at 285,5 - 294 and 287,5 - 296. While it also has one more crystal slot and 10% resistance, these few boni won't make the game any more broken.

give me 300AP please.

Posted (edited)

• 23.07. Valencia release
  • 13.08. Nouver release (21 days later)
  • 07.01. Nouver revamp (147 days post Nouver or 168 days post Valencia)

Meanwhile we will have already waited 146 days this wednesday, meaning it takes longer for us to get Nouver than for KR to revamp it.

They have higher AP than AP offhands and for classes like Warrior and Valkyrie the gap between min and max AP isn't as wide as with Axion. Gives also 10% resistance to all stats and has two crystal slots.

Nouver was already annouced back in September, we will get it too.

I would punch a kitten for that extra 13 or so AP from nouver.  200 AP here i come

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

Will be really fun not knowing where this boss spawns in the desert and on which channel :P

Posted

Are Nouver weapons any better than what is currently available? Pardon me for asking, but I don't follow the korean or other published versions

Nouver and Kutum offhands are both on the same level but offer different stats.

Nouver is pure AP while Kutum is AP/DP/ACC.

So generally most rangers/wizards/damage classes want Nouver while valks/warriors/zerkers can either choose between Kutum or Nouver comfortably.

Posted

I think they're waiting for all of the awakenings to be released so that PVP isn't more unbalanced than it already is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Will be really fun not knowing where this boss spawns in the desert and on which channel :P

The current Korean version is a static spawn on all channels.

We don't know which version we're going to get obviously, especially since we don't have the red warning circles on bosses that they do in Korea, but if they still intend for us to have the same version by December it seems silly to give us the initial release.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they're waiting for all of the awakenings to be released so that PVP isn't more unbalanced than it already is.

If the Nouver Dagger came with an extra skin in the cash shop it'd actually be released sooner, but not at the same tame as an awakening

Posted

we will get nouver because the npc in sand grain bazzar gives the laten aura quest just like the same quest as kzarka but for nouver so they wouldnt add a quest to an npc if were not going to get it

Posted

The current Korean version is a static spawn on all channels.

We don't know which version we're going to get obviously, especially since we don't have the red warning circles on bosses that they do in Korea, but if they still intend for us to have the same version by December it seems silly to give us the initial release.

What I heard was that we will get a warning 30 mins before the boss will spawn. It will spawn randomly in the desert and it will spawn on 10 channels out of the 36 channels that we will get. Although this is just a rumor i can't say whether it's true or not :P

Posted

Warrior and Valk will benefit from Nouver most, so yea , gimme.

Posted

So according to the DB ... they're just Pure AP offhands??   That's TurboGay.  This game does NOT NEED MORE AP IMBALANCE while DP remains a joke

Posted

I hope when they do release Nouver, they nerf the living hell out of Warrior block.