• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sooo..awakenings tomorrow..

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Our male mirror class forums seems to be buzzing about the awakening coming tomorrow.

So what about you few who main a maehwa, arw you hyped?

I am. 

:-) 

Posted

I think we're all hyped.... well, the few of us left who love this class.

I suspect that there is so much activity on Musa because quite a few seem to have made one waiting on the expected OP awakening.

Posted

I have a Maehwa twink and i'am also excited ^^

Posted (edited)

Maybe a ton of people on Maehwa forum rerolled to Musa. Perfect just makes the few of us left more unique :P

But yes i'm hella hyped. BRB needa wank off to Baehwa again.

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

Maybe a ton of people on Maehwa forum rerolled to Musa. Perfect just makes the few of us left more unique :P

But yes i'm hella hyped. BRB needa wank off to Baehwa again.

jokes on them because maewha is stronger in KR so if we gt their version we will be the OP class lol

Posted (edited)

dendy box is waiting for me in my storage, fs for tet ready,60 lvl archived last week, 1380 cp... tomorrow should be good day :)

Edited by Laforet
4 people like this

Posted

well... 60lvl  1521 SP ,  dandelion box, alot blackstone armor/weapon and hard/shard.  Also got 250+ memory fragments . got 72 FS ...but still wonder how i will feel on awakening... 

1 person likes this

Posted

got 500 weapon/armor, 60 hard/sharp, 500 mem frags, 2000 seals just in case and two stacks of 48, but no Dandi box Q.Q

Posted (edited)

I have 1 bil saved if someone wanna sell me a tet dandelion :D
otherwise I'll get a cheap duo/tri ultimate blue while I wait for it. ( not enchanting myself my luck is crap )

205/268 level 59 atm.
1200ish skillpoints.

Edited by Sizer

Posted (edited)

The aoe from musa is far superior than the pokes that maewha has lol.. In a 1v1 maewha awakening is better but for large scale pvp like node wars musa is much better.

Edited by Connorb19

Posted

The aoe from musa is far superior than the pokes that maewha has lol.. In a 1v1 maewha awakening is better but for large scale pvp like node wars musa is much better.

Is this a Musa spy in our Maehwa forums? :o

Posted

Is this a Musa spy in our Maehwa forums? :o

he only said the truth ^^ Maehwa awakening sucks in node wars / sieges

Posted

They said the same thing right now.... yet I don't ever die to Musa's :D

Posted

he only said the truth ^^ Maehwa awakening sucks in node wars / sieges

I'll remind you of that when I delete you from the battlefield

Posted

dandy box. 59. 1572sp. 225sharp, 760 mem frag, 475 artisan mem, 1000 black weapon 1000 black armor. 86 stack and 64 stack. hoping for tet dandy and kzarka.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

jokes on them because maewha is stronger in KR so if we gt their version we will be the OP class lol

we will get full plum kr patch 90% or within a coupe patches. Other classes has recieved all their kr patces. 

I see that plum is top tier in siege node wars because

1) hardest class to kill or one of the hardest 

2) burst class

Because the new changes regarding spawn timing, burst classes play a larger role than before

Edited by BarcodeGod
1 person likes this

Posted

Jokes on you. Maehwa requires skill to be even remotely close to braindead easy Musa. Musa has many more killing combos and are better for GvG. In 1v1 it's situational, but is dependent on skill, no class has advantage. If you get your combo Musa dies. If Musa gets one of his 3 combos that can kill you, you die. You watched too many Godna videos. Burn Maehwa's narrow cone area skills and laugh, that's all there is to Baehwa. :D And... uhh... desync. RIP Maehwas 2016-2016

I see that plum is top tier in siege node wars because

1) hardest class to kill or one of the hardest 

2) burst class

Because the new changes regarding spawn timing, burst classes play a larger role than before

Maehwas are just Assassins and can't disrupt enemy base like Musas can. In terms of burst they are similar, Musa has more combos he can use. If someone attacks Maehwa right after she executes someone, she's pretty much -----ed. Musa still has two more combos he can execute. If you top tier is "TOP8" then yeah, top tier. Unless you put Rangers, Witch/Wizard and Zerkers in god tier.

Posted

Duniak needs to chill and git gud.

Mai, Sode No Shirayuki~

Posted (edited)

Duniak needs to chill and git gud.

Mai, Sode No Shirayuki~

Duniak just needs more love from us to fill all this emptiness in his heart :) maybe then he will spread love instead of hate :D. I have a Maehwa twink and even though Musa is my main I think Maehwa is super op xD.

Edited by itzBT
1 person likes this