• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 23rd

165 posts in this topic

Posted

They probably don't even read replies to patch notes

After whole the radio silence on Ninja forums and overall to a lot of important reports and matters (I.e full report about node investements) I start to believe they don't read forums at all except some sh*tposts when being bored to ban few people to feel better.

1 person likes this

Posted

VoWd1.gif

Kunoichi

• Fixed an issue where you can use the skill Sky Stepping continuously while in the air.

• Fixed an issue where you landed abnormally when using the skill Ghost Step while an awakened weapon was equipped.

• When your weight is over 125% you cannot jump while sprinting.

• Eyes will blink while in combat standby stance.

• Ghost Step moving distance has been increased slightly to match Ninja, except in forward direction.

•  

5 people like this

Posted

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

I keep asking for this, lol.

Would be awesome if ALL Patch notes were listed before maintenance ended so we could read it while WAITING for the servers to go up.

Then After servers are up we could go into the game without waiting to read . This really helps people who have an awaking or when you add events as people do not take time to read if its up only after servers are back up.

6 people like this

Posted

Please fix Kunos and ninjas please because currently they be like....

Accuracy:

TYVi1.gif

Damage:

tumblr_llu09eNVJt1qc9exr.gif

Tooltips:

large.gif

This is the best summary;-)
But I laughed (laughter is less to me when I play KUNO)

Posted

Day 47da7078bce6cc27dbb0dfc2996d5f5d.jpgFate.Grand.Order.full.1988947.jpg297500-Fate-Grand_Order-Lancer_Fate-Gran

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont really care about new stuff put into game I would rather have the game fixed instead.

Beauty salon has been broken for a week now(nobody can upload new customization's)

Black Abyss screen whenever Alt-tabbing to anything- this has been about 3 weeks

Random DC's out of nowhere, freezing is worse than ever.

When I started this game none of the above existed the game was gorgeous and ran fine at launch, please get finished catching up to the KR version and fix everything OR just slow down and fix everything.  Regardless FIX EVERYTHING.

Edited by Tabri
4 people like this

Posted

Hope they increase the price of the pearl items. And Increase the items of the Pets. cause currently looks like no one is selling pets :(

more p2w -.- stupid now is ok

Posted

I dont really care about new stuff put into game I would rather have the game fixed instead.

Beauty salon has been broken for a week now(nobody can upload new customization's)

Black Abyss screen whenever Alt-tabbing to anything- this has been about 3 weeks

Random DC's out of nowhere, freezing is worse than ever.

When I started this game none of the above existed the game was gorgeous and ran fine at launch, please get finished catching up to the KR version and fix everything OR just slow down and fix everything.  Regardless FIX EVERYTHING.

+1

Posted

its-happening.gif

save that for witch and wizard awakening

1 person likes this

Posted

5 pets please.

Posted (edited)

spin2win 1111111111111

+1

BTW: Really hope we finallfy receive "GOOD" costumes for rangers already.  I hate them all right now. They look "decent", but meh...

Not really my style. And all of them are wearing stockings. I know many men do have a fetish for stockings... Fanservice inc.. Need more stuff for male chars to "look" at (:
(I don't know why because I love to wear coloured ones but it's nothing special...) And everyone has it. Hmm Thats also a reason why I hate sorceress xD

Yeah, there are a few exceptions but I dont really like them in those pants as well. OMG OMG but I will keep my hopes up. Will stick around with my Grunil gear since this looks pretty decent, with rare black and white colours at least. Holy shit this really fits in 10 full sets because colours are so expensive -.-

4de77ddb-3afa-46c4-8a15-73974f6d5573.png

Edited by 앨리슨
1 person likes this

Posted

The Bern outfit is pretty awesome (and stockingless! Unless you have standard underwear under it - yeah, the slits in the pants are kinda bullshit), but all in all I agree on the Ranger situation. Over all, I´d like more costumes for female characters that aren´t remniscent of underwear or gowns. I mean, there are plenty of those there already for the people who love them, but some real armor wouldn´t hurt for variety.

2 people like this

Posted

First part of the patch is ready for dl...

Posted

You'll get your ninja/kuno balance in 2 weeks.

TOTAL-RECALL-Two-Weeks-600x279.jpg

Posted

5 pets please.

So you wanna buy 5 times = 5x 9€ = 45€ for pets? well... maybe some for 11€ so 55€

You should really not throw all your money into this pets...

Posted (edited)

Ninja solidarity.

NO MORE LIES

Ninja-Convention-Sold-Out-Funny-Ninja-Me

"WE HAVE TOLD THEM"

"IT'S WITH THE QA TEAM."

"WE'LL PUSH THE ISSUE WITH THE DEVS."

"WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE 99% OF NINJAS REROLLED WHICH MEANS MORE COSTUMES AND WEIGHT INCREASE MONEY FOR US."

Ninja_Harrison.jpg

Which is why when cornered and asked for SPECIFICALLY what they've said to PA, and been told in response, they refuse to give any straight answers.

Edited by FliesontheWall

Posted

Needs bigger font and you forgot some pictures/meme's

1 person likes this

Posted

So you wanna buy 5 times = 5x 9€ = 45€ for pets? well... maybe some for 11€ so 55€

You should really not throw all your money into this pets...

Her / his own decission. But I also want a 4th & 5th pet. Someone should sell some on marketplace, pls :D

Posted

Ninja solidarity.

NO MORE LIES

"WE HAVE TOLD THEM"

"IT'S WITH THE QA TEAM."

"WE'LL PUSH THE ISSUE WITH THE DEVS."

"WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE 99% OF NINJAS REROLLED WHICH MEANS MORE COSTUMES AND WEIGHT INCREASE MONEY FOR US."

Which is why when cornered and asked for SPECIFICALLY what they've said to PA, and been told in response, they refuse to give any straight answers.

Didn't you forget the bit where you say...

"We Are Legion, We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget, Expect Us"

;)

Posted

Needs bigger font and you forgot some pictures/meme's

Edited for you. <3

Posted

lies!

madness I say

maehwa!

Idk if you could tell I already knew that I just hate the name

I think its cute :D

Posted (edited)

The Bern outfit is pretty awesome (and stockingless! Unless you have standard underwear under it - yeah, the slits in the pants are kinda bullshit), but all in all I agree on the Ranger situation. Over all, I´d like more costumes for female characters that aren´t remniscent of underwear or gowns. I mean, there are plenty of those there already for the people who love them, but some real armor wouldn´t hurt for variety.

Yeah this is nice :) Will look forward to it then. Won't buy the christmas costume. Its nice on small characters like tamer. But it will be disguisting since its the fanservice again. It's a thing in Korea (Japan is even worse) And we will all look under their skirts while running to look at some underwear because its a "good" thing. Almost everything is physically incorrect like they are not wearing bras ect which causes the jiggling. "anime", maybe.

Will know more soon, start focusing on leveling Ninja to 60. They are so handsome <3 But the design isn't supposed to make girls happy.

4de77ddb-3afa-46c4-8a15-73974f6d5573.png

만나서 반갑습니다!

Edited by 앨리슨

Posted

14fqku.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Well my friends aren't disconnected as well. Must be your computer if your internet is ok.

If it was the game or server, we would have massive disconnections in our guild and friendlist.

You would also see many topics about it and not few like there are now.

Check your computer, your firewall, your background programs. There must be a reason, like everything on computers.

There are many threads about massive disconnects happening all the time , just yesterday 3 of us in Nova Scotia got booted as well as Idaho , Louisiana and Belgium all at the exact same moment , couldn't be our internet as none of are on the same provider , almost every day we wake up either disconnected or not fishing , or horses stopped auto pathing , this isn't anything new this has been happening all the time , which is Kakako's reason for the supposed "Network and Server improvements" every single patch that dont do a thing , they know there's something wrong they are just to Unqualified to fix it. i suspect they got their network guy straight out of Community college to save money, and then stopped off at the closest yard sale and scored on their servers

2 people like this

Posted

You'll get your black friday sale bundle of:

ORIGINAL PRICE 125 DOLLARS MARKED DOWN TO 60 DOLLARS

omgs the savings!?!

1 person likes this