• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dear customer service

1 post in this topic

Posted

I would like to thank you for opening my eyes to where the company stands regarding its customers. You did something against multiple EU/US laws and consumer rights several months ago, not only did every finical consultant I talk to assure me Kakao was in the wrong but definable "An agregace breach of their own contract". After review of the events all financial institutes involved sided with me against Kakao. Against better judgment I followed up on my word, which was a suggestion by me originally to make the matter far less complicated to deal with, and reinvested the funds back into the game.

Something so small, so trivial, so easy to deal with and you consistently screwed me every step of the way requiring drastic efforts on my part to rectify an illegal move you made. As a tip, when you make a stance change you need to actually put it in writing in you ToU/EULA and make it abundantly clear when purchasing a product instead of giving a B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T excuss of "This was always intended" when that precedent had NEVER ONCE been established anywhere at any point then telling your customers "We are unable to do anything regarding this"

I've dropped over $2,000 on this game to date, no refunds outside of "minor" issues like the one this post is pertaining to. I'm done supporting this company, to fight me to this extent over something your company did illegally against your own terms, then to sit there and treat me as though I was the one pulling off the scam. Cute.

IMAG0037.thumb.jpg.3e2153e2e84abd0e5a17c

Yes, indeed "Better luck next time"

The lesson of the day here is two fold

1: People DO actually read the terms you set out

2: Don't treat your customers like unintelligible shit

To anyone who still  supports the game and sells costumes/pets/etc on the market I thank you for having a stronger resolve than I do to support an otherwise fantastic and forward thinking MMO.

All the best regards to my fellow BDO community members

2016-09-05_118942511.thumb.jpg.8733e63e7

-Cevilith/Uno

*Won''t let me upload any of my 3240x1920 shots regardless of how I compress them so an old B-Roll will have to suffice q.q

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0