• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Final Battle - Event

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

last_battle.thumb.jpg.c6fcf5bfa8716dd212

Greetings adventurers,

The world is changing and siege wars will commence for a last time on individual servers. To celebrate a new beginning and to honour previous achievements, success in this weeks siege wars will reward special prize. Please be aware that the usual benefits for controlling a territory are only available till server merge on November 30th.

The Final Battle

• Start: November 26th - 20:00 CET (EU) / 21:00 EST (US)

• End: November 26th - 23:00 CET (EU) / November 27th 0:00 EST (US)

• Type: Special

Rewards:

• All members of winning guilds will earn a special title depending on the region they hold.

List of Titles:

Conqueror of Balenos
Conqueror of Serendia
Conqueror of Calpheon
Conqueror of Mediah
Conqueror of Valencia

Edited by CM_Praballo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can i have Conqueror of Nouver please?

Edited by Jojo
16 people like this

Posted

Posted

lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Insert any other number]

Edited by Skimmer

Posted

damn, wish my guild was strong enough to even consider that xD

Posted

rofl WHO THE ----- CARES ... what about something good?

Posted

Kakao where is my money

Posted

nicuuu

Posted

ARP4VsL.jpg

Posted

100 members, 10 carry. 90 members have profit. IZI PIZI, why not make the last day before merger open world, PVP always on? :) That's gonna be way more fun, FOR EVERYONE instead of a select group...

Posted

100 members, 10 carry. 90 members have profit. IZI PIZI, why not make the last day before merger open world, PVP always on? :) That's gonna be way more fun, FOR EVERYONE instead of a select group...

I wish that was true for my server, oh well, going to go earn it the hard way as usual :)

Posted

Can i have Conqueror of Nouver please?

Conqueror of Never*

Posted (edited)

You misspelled baleneros. Atleast that's what we call it on Jordine.

But seriously, another let down. Well not like could expect much after seeing compensation for Morghulis. This is next level of lame. It's 15 guild's on each server at most, the title could at least include guilds name in someway.

Edited by Amatsu
1 person likes this

Posted

Ya might wanna attach this to the patch notes, mmmkay? @CM_Praballo.

Considering a lot more ppl read the patch notes than the event page :)

Posted

Posted

What happens if my guild owns/keeps multiple castles/territories? Do we get multiple titles? 

@CM_Praballo

Posted

They should reset the castles for this

Posted

They should reset the castles for this

lol'd

Posted

a bas c'est cool :) que le meilleur gagne bonne chance tous le mondes ^^

Que faire si ma guilde possède / conserve plusieurs châteaux / territoires? Est-ce que nous obtenons plusieurs titres? 

@km_praballo

Surement ^^

Posted

lol'd

I mean if it's just rewarding the people who already have the castles it's not really much of an event then is it?  I guess the guilds with multiple castles will get multiple titles?  Which one to use?!  They are going to reset the castles for the merge anyway and if last week was supposed to be the last siege its not like anyone would be losing anything.  /shrug  Unless its just to stroke Barcode and Iconic's epeen a little bit more pre-merge

Posted

I mean if it's just rewarding the people who already have the castles it's not really much of an event then is it?  I guess the guilds with multiple castles will get multiple titles?  Which one to use?!  They are going to reset the castles for the merge anyway and if last week was supposed to be the last siege its not like anyone would be losing anything.  /shrug  Unless its just to stroke Barcode and Iconic's epeen a little bit more pre-merge

How is it our fault that up until now you've been zerging T1 nodes with elephants and 50+ members? 

You chose not to compete, and are now upset that you don't stand an equal chance as those of us who have been competing? 

Should've grown a pair months ago. 

Posted (edited)

How is it our fault that up until now you've been zerging T1 nodes with elephants and 50+ members? 

You chose not to compete, and are now upset that you don't stand an equal chance as those of us who have been competing? 

Should've grown a pair months ago. 

I think you are misunderstanding my point but feel free to take it how you want.  If they are resetting the cities anyway, and last Saturday was supposed to be the last fight and they want to do a special "event" then reset the Cities and let people fight for them.  The title's are "conquerors" so make it a fight, we all know defending is far easier than claiming.  You wouldn't be getting punished as you wouldn't be getting the cities if they were closing down city sieges anyway on their original schedule.  

As far as us doing sieges, we did participate in a few but after being left to fight basically the entire Legacy Alliance by ourselves and being told that we couldn't be trusted with pertinent info because of "spies" we didn't really care to be involved anymore and frankly we weren't fielding the numbers or people with the gear to do city sieges (as evidenced by Relevant face-rolling us in 10 mins the last siege we did).  We were building at the same time as Bridgeburners, Aftershock and Nerd on Balenos last weekend to get some of the new guys involved but we started late and ended up short by 5 stone so couldn't participate.

You seem really defensive, I guess taking 25 people to fight two guilds in a T1 for giggles is zerging?  Since you seem to follow us so closely you should notice we purged over 30 inactives from the guild and both guilds we fought have a larger roster than us and their own elephants.  I guess we will see if you guys are half as good as you think you are in a couple weeks, Legacy/iconic did a pretty good job of grinding what competition there was on the server into quitting so hopefully you guys won't be too rusty.  Good luck!

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted (edited)

For that rewards you can go and fight by yourselves.

Edited by Arshi

Posted

That would NOT be fun at all. What gave you that idea anyway? :/

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0